Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin come a low price..!?  (Read 383 times)
Sakibhasan.bd (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

What's going on about bicoin....!
Right now bitcoin price is 7,010.00 US Dollar.
It is very cheap rate for bitcoin. Why bitcoin getting down and down?  Huh
Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

It is very cheap rate for bitcoin. Why bitcoin getting down and down?  Huh
Your are demanding like the others. For now i say that you are so lucky even if you are a new to the trend of cryptocurrency. So i told you a reasons why i'm say to you like that? because for the earlier ones and started with the trend of crypto that they went through most of the price history of bitcoin. And like to ours that we can earn a bitcoin that can be converted at a good price right now unlike to thouse first to know about crypto.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

It is better now than last week, but if you bought some BTC last week then you should be happy now!
It is a matter of buy and sells! supply and demands.
That is why the community is telling always that bitcoin is a risky one, it is very volatile.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

Bitcoin, stock markets getting down and down..

Gold and Silver going up and up..... See it Fastest price updates for gold and Silver  Wink
Habibrony

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

I think bitcoin price should stable here for some days, because people don't want to sell their BTC in this low price. After someday Bitcoin price will pump again. Bitcoin is the king of altcoin. So bitcoin could not stay here for long days.
Walkingdude

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Btc short history shows that for most of the year Btc levels off, at this moment it's 7k.  

History also shows at some time Btc likes to rocket up during a very short time span.
Everyone will want to be hodling when that time comes because if you miss it goes quick. Moon shot!

Unfortunately Btc has leveled off for a few years in the past, before the rocket ride to the moon.  
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

i think this may be the best time to invest in crypto due to the low prices.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

you already said that it is cheap, so what are you waiting for? stack more and enjoy the profit tomorrow! trust on the process of cryptocurrency because in the future not only bitcoin but the whole cryptocurrency will be in major pump so stay hodl or buy more.
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

Now, at the right time, I think many prices are less so now Bitcoin can buy it. And I believe that Bitcoin prices will increase a lot in the future. At the same time, with the addition of Bitcoin, all kinds of cryptocouples will increase.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

When the need for a specific thing gets priority automatically the value of it grows.. The same thing took place with bitcoin in the recent months when the price increased. But, the same didn't last long and this is all because of bitcoin being a speculative asset.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

Yesterday the price was $6500 and now it crossed $7000 so bitcoin price is increased quite a lot from yesterday price but it needs time to recover fully and now is the best time to invest on any crypto currencies so grab your chance soon.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

As Bitcoin doesn't really have to have a specific value around which it fluctuates a bit. It would not be appropriate that the current price is really low for bitcoin. If it were true that bitcoin only goes up then that would not attract more people and the community wouldn't be as large as it is today. The dip expands the community. In real life, bitcoin can go 100000$ or back to 1$, nothing can be predicted.
Washball

Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

When bitcoin hit $6500 this week, that was the beginning of the bull change. Whenever bitcoin hits a bottom, it starts to increase again. Now with this bull change it's time for bitcoin to start increasing. Crypto will get over the FUD spread these last few weeks. Then bitcoin will increase to 10K soon and at the end of the year bitcoin will reach 30K.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

There are multiple negative factors that have attributed to this fall of BTC, but don't worry, it will bounce back again soon.
For now, just keep your fingers crossed and HODL. The first quarter of every year is usually slow and market eventually picks up pace, so don't give up.
In the meanwhile, keep buying Alts to cover up for the losses you might have got during this period.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

To be fair, it should be noted that not only bitcoin collapses, but the entire crypto-currency economy: the price of Ethereum fell by one third in a week - from $ 916 to $ 600, and the cost of Bitcoin Cash decreased by more than 20% - from $ 1,161 to $ 800. And this trend, according to Coinmarketcap statistics, is observed in 99 coins from the first 100. It's paradoxical that only unknown XPlay crypto currency looks on this background, which is 82nd in terms of capitalization, which in January rose from $ 80 million to $ 150 million.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Panic among novices, this is the reason.

In 2017 bitcoin entered the mainstream, followed by other cryptocurrencies. The US market has opened up to virtual currencies so much that some Americans even pledged their homes to buy some bitcoins for the dollars they bought.

The inflow of inexperienced investors who believe in quick success and instant earnings means that there are many investments on the cryptocurrency market that are difficult to explain in a logical way. People buy currencies, behind which there are projects that are miserable copies of cryptocurrencies that have already been successful. Many are looking for something that will be a new bitcoin, buying blind currency cheaply. Such investors operate without much plan and often change their minds - they can buy dearly, because the price just grew, and then sell cheaper, because they got scared of declines or invested more than they could lose, which is why they are saving their savings desperately.

The market upheaval that triggered news from Korea and China could have been compounded by the actions of many inexperienced investors who have entered the world of cryptocurrencies in recent months and have not previously made adequate discernment.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

If you think it is cheap, then go buy more! It is probably going to be lower than current price but I am sure it will not pump, it is the stage of the exchange of bitcoin between the impatient and other ones.

erwin_ibrahim

Activity: 472

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

if seen from now bitcoin already shows cheap price and it is very make jr.anggota panic and very panic look at nominal bitcoin current ....
farmer1618

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency. So, the value of Bitcoin will also change based on the impact of the market. After peaking at the end of 2017, Bitcoin has experienced a sharp drop in the short term. However, Bitcoin prices range from $ 8,000 to $ 8,300. Bitcoin is on has come back. Do not worry about the fall in Bitcoin value. Be patient and wait.
pxo.011

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

well bitcoin did not reach the worst price yet, how ever bitcoin price is unpredictable even the graph cant tell what happen. if i were you i will sell my stocks and if the worst price come i will buy a new stocks. and wait for my goal price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: