Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ?  (Read 7701 times)
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

I don't think that it is too risky now. If you choose the right one - you can earn nicely. Also remember that most of coins follow market trends and nearly no matter what you purchase its price will depend on market.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Not all altcoin holders are crying right now. I also hold some altcoins. But i have strong faith that my altcoin. Will recover soon. And only those altcoins that are not good will not recover. There is truly a risk in holding altcoin but i am willing to take all the risk.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

I don't think that it is too risky now. If you choose the right one - you can earn nicely. Also remember that most of coins follow market trends and nearly no matter what you purchase its price will depend on market.
I believe it is not too risksy to invest in altcoin. This is right once we choose altcoins that are promising project our investment could grow. There is still altcoin that is profitable in the market even some of it has no value so choose or search were you can earn. So when you are decided investing in altcoins gather information first and you able to take risks.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

depending on which coin you want to buy, if you buy a coin ico it might be too risky, but still, IO can give a big profit even in a ruined market condition.
unfortunately most of the coins ico at the moment when it has been released on the market the price can go down directly above 80%, I don't know what really happened because it follows the price movement of btc, or indeed the coin is not feasible.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

Good day! There are lots of scam ICO and alts but there's still a lot of alts worth investing. If you want to trade, choose top 100 or the better choose op 10. There's a lot of promising coins even on 300+ list on coin market cap due to large volumes and a solid community that supports it. Cryptocurrency investing is really risky so always DYOR. I recommend you check SCAVO. Still on ICO but tokens can now be traded too.
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

Depends on what kind of coin you plan to invest.  There are good and promising coins, but there are in which it is better not to risk and invest.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

I think investment and speculation are different things and if we care about the risk then investment in crypto will not be entertaining while now a days bitcoin is again stopped at $6,209 time is good to invest in this.

LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:02:09 AM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

As we see with time, this is true. Prices continue to fall and show all new record figures, and this is not the end. seems speculation and the bears finally finished off any confidence in the market.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

Not all altcoin holders are crying right now. I also hold some altcoins. But i have strong faith that my altcoin. Will recover soon. And only those altcoins that are not good will not recover. There is truly a risk in holding altcoin but i am willing to take all the risk.

Note every Altcoin Holders are crying but everyone is feeling the pain of the price dump. It is even worse for VCs because there is no market for them to dumptheir tokens on unlike retail investors that can get out of their positions more easily, another huge problem is the low volume of exchanges
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

All cryptocurrencies are risky including alcoins but if you know how to manage the risk then you will still good profits from altcoins. Altcoins like ethereum are good for long term investment which are less risky than trading. Those who bought their altcoins at high prices are the ones that might be crying now. I bought some altcoins during bear market and I'm just going to wait for their prices to go up.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

You did right step with your investments. My opinion is very soon will be growth BTC and this means that a lot money come to altcoins. If you did correct assessment of the future of your project, then you are waiting for a income.
Anatolian

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

I don't think so. It totally depends on the project(s) you want to invest. There are quite a lot of solid projects that can be used in real life in future. We cannot say that they will be gone to 0. Yes, we are currently in a bear market and need more money to go to the moon. We need to buy the dip from these solid projects and hodl until they satisfy us. That's what I am doing.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

At the moment I see the point in investing in altcoins. the price has subsided and soon there will be an increase in prices. But no need to invest all the money .
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

before you start investing, investors already understand and understand all the risks that will be gained in investing if the selling price is not in accordance with the purchase price, it has a loss, of course your confidence and patience the main capital in investing
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

Now just a lot of people who do not understand what it is, but rowing out of the herd feeling, thinking that it will grow endlessly, joined the topic of bitcoin. but it's not like that.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

From the very beginning Cryptpcurrencies is risky, even including high risk, this is what makes us wise, don't put all the money in cryptocurrencies because it can make us cry if the price drops.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

This market is dangerous and you should be carefull with money you will invest here. You should learn some rules and only after that make your investments

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

The good times or bad times i think depend on the investor is the key. When Altcoins go up or down the price most important is your vision of buying and selling at certain times you will earn high profits. When the opportunity comes not grasped, i think will fail. Therefore, i affirm that investment in Altcoins is very potential and cheap.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Though most of the alts presently are just pump and dump coins and present a great threat, some coins are great potential coins.
Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero in my view have good prospects. Ethereum is the most widely accepted alt in the financial market and possess a good market capital as well. Litecoin has shown great acceleration in its market capital since adoption by coinbase and is a good option for a long term investment. Monero is the best privacy coin out there making it the best choice for making transactions throughout all the coins leading to it having a bright future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

In my opinion, crypto currency was risky back then when it's not regulated. Right now is still risky as well, but I don't think it's as risky as before. Also, what we are facing right now is a correction I believe. Crypto currency has risen so much over the past year so I think it's to be expected.

However, who doesn't love risks? that's what makes us alive. If you think it's too risky then don't invest first, unless you believe in its potential in the future. Just my 2 cents.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: