Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need to make a payment of $800 (your US bank transfer for my bitcoin)  (Read 318 times)
j4ckiEHoe (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:46:56 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 03:30:00 AM by j4ckiEHoe

Hi,

like post title says, i need to make a payment of $800 to a company in the US but they accept only paypal, Credit card and local bank wire.
i need someone who can make this payment on my behalf. I will pay them back in bitcoins through a middleman on the forum (i will pay the fees).

I reserve the right to not deal with someone if i wish not  to. Please post below if interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LavaCoinsEct

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

Hi,

like post title says, i need to make a payment of $800 to a company in the US but they accept only paypal, Credit card and local bank wire.
i need someone who can make this payment on my behalf. I will pay them back in bitcoins through a middleman on the forum (i will pay the fees).

I reserve the right to not deal with someone if i wish not  to. Please post below if interested.

I would. Message me.
j4ckiEHoe (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Hi,

I reserve the right to not deal with someone if i wish not  to. Please post below if interested.

I would. I’ll message you

Month joined: March 2018. Don't have a free $800 to give out mate. thanks  Smiley
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

Hi,

I reserve the right to not deal with someone if i wish not  to. Please post below if interested.

Month joined: March 2018. Don't have a free $800 to give out mate. thanks  Smiley

So use escrow?

LavaCoinsEct

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

Hi,

Uh it’ll be balance funds and you can verify it. Been on Localbitcoins for 3 years.
bovineplane

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

I can do this if using an escrow service. If I do not meet the minimum trust no worries.

Additionally if the company or anything affiliated with it is illegal or shady I will not be able to make payment. If interested please pass details via PM.

Thanks.
j4ckiEHoe (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

I can do this if using an escrow service. If I do not meet the minimum trust no worries.

Additionally if the company or anything affiliated with it is illegal or shady I will not be able to make payment. If interested please pass details via PM.

Thanks.

smooth talk game 100% but thanks, i'll pass.

@thread, still looking!
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

Why wouldn't you just exchange your Bitcoin for Paypal funds? seems sketchy.

j4ckiEHoe (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

define "sketchy" please.

To answer your question, i have used paypal in the past(got banned for selling keys on ebay around 2014) and i know it would make no sense to them(paypal)
if i open an account this week, deposit $800 this week AND withdraw everything this week. I am not ready to get my funds locked up for 180days. 

TheONLY-1

Activity: 229

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Hi,

I might help if it's legit transaction but payment must be in advance and I can pay to your desired company via PayPal, certainly I shall take cut that we can agree. You may PM me with your email address and skype email.

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
bovineplane

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

Thanks.

@thread, still looking!

Not sure what you mean but "smooth talk game".

I have rescinded my offer. Something is fishy here. Good luck to any takers.
j4ckiEHoe (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

Thanks.

@thread, still looking!

Not sure what you mean but "smooth talk game".

I have rescinded my offer. Something is fishy here. Good luck to any takers.

seems its the trend in here, anyone that doesn't deal with all you scam artists is either "sketchy" or "fishy".
you have a trust of zero! registered december 2017 and still expect me to trust you with my irreversible 800USD.
the only "fishy" and "sketchy" one right here is you, mate
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

That's a bold comment from a serial scammer like yourself
devil11

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

That's a bold comment from a serial scammer like yourself
Stop bringing up 4 days old threads people forgot about, no wonder you will never advance from Jnr Member, it's because of your shitty post on useless threads.
midvoc

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

Some coins will still be alive and some will come up.

If you take a look into the history of bitcoin itself, it’s not famous, and worth nothing.

Something is similar like some new coins, like Marinecoin. There's no ICO, zero fees,  no pre-sale, but will send to everyone!

It's proof of promotion. And uses artificial intelligence. Go and take a look https://marineco.in- iot.

A very good community !
hasan083

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Hlo plese tell me about cryptocurrency mining

⚡️  Electrominer  ▬  ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️ ▬   Electrominer  ⚡️
☁  Cloud Mining Platform  ⌨  Mobile Data Centers  ☼  Solar Power Station
▬▬● Telegram  ●  ANN  ● White PaperTwitterMediumRedditFacebook ●▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print