Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Faucets?  (Read 1733 times)
GnB

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:54:19 AM

Waste of time imo, they seem to be there as a bonus for people either using a service or purely for advertising in which case you're not winning in either scenario.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 12:05:30 PM

My tip would be to focus on "high variance" ones : instead of playing 10 faucets that pay 200 satoris everyday with a payout once you reach 15000, find some where you can earn much more, even with small odds. IMHO, they are better worth your time.
Exactly as you said. No need to use all faucet but choose the faucet that give highest payout and worth as time used

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
philip2000uk

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 01:48:09 PM

You're better off pan handling, seriously these faucets are a major waste of time. The most you can make in 3 months is probably a cent.

Experience
I read about gold pan handling Cheesy I don't know if there's any gold in england though

Leather girls identity film2 on youtube and website link i accept bitcoin Smiley
Robin

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 02:04:10 PM

If you really want one, keep only one of them and spend your time elsewhere.
No need to get crazy for 0.00000001$-equivalent.
Been here, done that. Enough captchas.
der_markus

Activity: 103
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:07:16 PM

If you play on peerbet you can use dailybitcoins.
In addition to the bitcoins you can win some vouchers for peerbit there.
hitcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:54:13 AM

Well one really needs to be patient to get something out of the faucets ... and if you have that mindset try this one ... you can win BTC every hour and also try your luck with a game on the site or cash them out   Grin

Freebitco

Or any of these ...

Bitbook
MMOClub
Freebtc
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: