Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is China legalizing ICOs / Do you want them to?  (Read 134 times)
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

if China is legalizing ICO it is at their own benefit because they will now have the chance to implement taxation policy on them.. that running/ incharge of the ICO will not be asked to pay tax after the end of the ICO
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:35 AM

I don't really understand China's point of view, it seems that they're changing their opinion regarding ICOs and crypto every other day.

But I was thinking, do you want them to legalize ICOs? It would probably attract more whales, no? And might cause some manipulation in the markets.

Thoughts?

is china make news for pump and dump coins ? because banning or legalizing are affecting coins.
anyway, if this news is true, it will be an advantages for ICO organizer because china legalize it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

if China is legalizing ICO it is at their own benefit because they will now have the chance to implement taxation policy on them.. that running/ incharge of the ICO will not be asked to pay tax after the end of the ICO

If that's there decision that they were able to legalize that in their country then it be good to them its there own risk not ours, all we have to do is too just support them and encourage them at some point in time.
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

I think that iCO can not be saved anymore. too many people already understand that this is mostly fraud
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

The Chinese are very enthusiastic about investing. If the government allows it, it is bound to bring about a wave of prosperity, but it may also cause many problems. The attitude of the Chinese government has always been cautious.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

I don't really understand China's point of view, it seems that they're changing their opinion regarding ICOs and crypto every other day.

But I was thinking, do you want them to legalize ICOs? It would probably attract more whales, no? And might cause some manipulation in the markets.

Thoughts?

That is a good news for the blockchain industry in fact a welcomed one. China has the market and the population to support the cryptocurrency.
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

If there is something you cannot conquer - you should get friends with. If China gave this market to Japan - it would lose  big investements in the future. On the other hand - they might introduce some constrains, that would make the coin more controllable and therefore - usable not only in China market.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

It would be a really good thing for the cryptocurrencies market in my opinion.

Their ban of ICOs was the main reason for a big dump in the market, so I guess we could expect an opposite effect if they were to make ICOs legal again.

Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Their ban of ICOs was the main reason for a big dump in the market, so I guess we could expect an opposite effect if they were to make ICOs legal again.

But don't you worry they will certainly flood the market with new projects and that would lead to the death of lot modern and existing European and American projects?
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

Asian market is big with this Chinese people in the society it's a game changer, mass adoption will emerge and according to some analysis this people will help the surge prices of bitcoin and alts. Crypto is the future and I know more and more Ico's will be created.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

But don't you worry they will certainly flood the market with new projects and that would lead to the death of lot modern and existing European and American projects?

It will very probably flood an already flooded market, but I don't worry about it :p

The benefits we would get from the increased activity and competition in crypto would be worth it I believe.

icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

Thoughts?

I consider that as good point that will cause new cryptoinvestors wave. And that will cause coins growth.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

I consider that as good point that will cause new cryptoinvestors wave. And that will cause coins growth.

Not such a big wave as you think, Chinese are investing already but doing that illegally, just like Americans  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: