Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [INO] dts? file for embroidering?  (Read 4751 times)
btceic (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 01:12:31 AM

Hey everybody,
I stopped by LIDZ hat store in boca raton mall the other day to buy a hat with a bitcoin logo on it. The owner said he didnt have any and I asked him if I could just email him a png or jpg to embroider the logo on but he said He would need a dts file?

Can you make a dts file from a png in photoshop?

I don't want a sewn logo but the other kind, I guess it's called printed?

Any help is appreciated!

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 01:16:17 AM

Here is an image you could use, or just buy my hat below. 

http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=hat&product_id=101

$19 shipped in BTC, in stock.

btceic (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 01:28:30 AM

Looks nice, im kinda particular about my hats though, what does the back strap look like? Also do you have it in the non sewn kind? I also bought a hoodie recently that I want to get a bitcoin logo on, any info on the file type that I will need to give a store?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
btcapparel

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:25:40 AM

Hey buddy

Im a t shirt printer so can help a little Tongue

If your looking for a embroidered logo(sewn on) you would need a DTS file which is usually done via special digitising software, costs between $5 and $20 to get this done online

If your just looking for a normal printed logo you could give the printer a jpg/png and they should be able to vectorise the file for printing although if you have the vector version of the file (Eps/Ai etc) then it can make it easier for the printer Smiley
btceic (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 11:37:58 AM

Hey buddy

Im a t shirt printer so can help a little Tongue

If your looking for a embroidered logo(sewn on) you would need a DTS file which is usually done via special digitising software, costs between $5 and $20 to get this done online

If your just looking for a normal printed logo you could give the printer a jpg/png and they should be able to vectorise the file for printing although if you have the vector version of the file (Eps/Ai etc) then it can make it easier for the printer Smiley

Thanks, I appreciate it, can I buy a vectorized file from you?

I already have the hoodie and would need to take it to somebody to get it printed, not sure what the verbiage is here on this. (either the puffy raised lettering or flat with colors) Do you know anybody in south florida for this or what do I search for in google to look these businesses up?

As mentioned I do not want the sewn kind.

Thanks

btcapparel

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:42:35 AM

Hey buddy

Sorry for the late reply on this, I certainly do have the vector file for this, let me dig it up and I'll send you a PM
btceic (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:43:46 AM

Hey buddy

Sorry for the late reply on this, I certainly do have the vector file for this, let me dig it up and I'll send you a PM

Thanks I appreciate it!

elgreco

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

Does any trusted member have one of these files I could purchase? I was hoping to sport a bitcoin hat at a boat show tomorrow and I don't have time to order one. I digitized my own with the help of a youtube vid, but the guy at the local mall kiosk said I may not be happy with the results.

1E1GrECoNP1RpvWe72kS5cDZozA47nUFs4
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 02:37:37 PM

Does any trusted member have one of these files I could purchase? I was hoping to sport a bitcoin hat at a boat show tomorrow and I don't have time to order one. I digitized my own with the help of a youtube vid, but the guy at the local mall kiosk said I may not be happy with the results.

I could have got my hat to you in time with Priority mail and might have cost you less then what that guy will charge you and you could have paid in BTC.  

This image below will do much better then a cut from a youtube video:

elgreco

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:52:09 PM

i would have needed it overnight before 10am :/.

Btw, your site says "out-of-stock" on that hat.

1E1GrECoNP1RpvWe72kS5cDZozA47nUFs4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: