Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▁▂▃▅ Patten ▅▃▂▁ Simple play + patterns + jackpot [https://gl.dice.gg]  (Read 7065 times)
Hura

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:53:35 PM

Hi,

i would retry to play this game...

If i made a deposit, are there a new promotion? (Like a bonus on deposit)

Thanks

Right now there are no promotions going on, but you can certainly retry it at any time.

Oh... what a pity!

I wait new promotion Smiley bye

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knowitnothing (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:15:47 PM

The problem with the characters is that if you go to "Snow new replies to your posts", the page numbering is messed up. I just deposited 0.01 and withdrew ~0.0445, wooh!

Also, wouldn't this be a stair pattern? I don't quite get it. http://puu.sh/5j0K6.png

The page numbering is shown in reverse order, from the last page to the first. Congrats on your winnings Smiley

I annotated your image here:

So you have 3 stairs: one with 4 steps, other 2 with 2 steps. The last two counters are uniform. This is not recognized as a pattern by Patten, the ones accepted are listed in the Help menu.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:53:32 PM

The problem with the characters is that if you go to "Snow new replies to your posts", the page numbering is messed up. I just deposited 0.01 and withdrew ~0.0445, wooh!

Also, wouldn't this be a stair pattern? I don't quite get it. http://puu.sh/5j0K6.png

The page numbering is shown in reverse order, from the last page to the first. Congrats on your winnings Smiley

So you have 3 stairs: one with 4 steps, other 2 with 2 steps. The last two counters are uniform. This is not recognized as a pattern by Patten, the ones accepted are listed in the Help menu.

Ooh, I think I get it, thanks!
knowitnothing (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:24:35 PM

If there is something unclear about please consider saying it, that is the only way I can improve what is already written and drawn here.
AuroraHF

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:38:57 PM

The characters in your title are making the page numbers reverse on my updated topics list. xD It thinks your thread is Arabic.

The characters in your title are making the page numbers reverse on my updated topics list. xD It thinks your thread is Arabic.

lol indeed, it looks like that was some kind of trick using chars from a RTL language.

That was an attempt to look different among the other threads, I take that you don't like this or find it weird ?

Yeah the weird characters are messing up my page. Oh well, lost all my money by going all in.  Roll Eyes

I hope that was not all your money, just all you deposited.

Hi,

i would retry to play this game...

If i made a deposit, are there a new promotion? (Like a bonus on deposit)

Thanks

Right now there are no promotions going on, but you can certainly retry it at any time.

This seems like an awesome game, except I dont have any btc at the moment so Ill keep it in mind for later!

Thank you, appreciate that!

Thank you all and feel free to suggest features. Patten's first goal is to introduce people to this kind of game without requiring any kind of explanation, and then later people will try playing/understanding the pattern game.

Of course not, that would be silly, depositing all my money to gamble.

lmao
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:45:03 PM

If there is something unclear about please consider saying it, that is the only way I can improve what is already written and drawn here.

Oh it's clear after looking through it a bit, I just didn't understand it very well at first.
knowitnothing (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:23:55 AM

This message is to inform I will be traveling from December 1st, 2013 to January 1st, 2014. During this time very limited support will be available, and the easiest way to contact me will be through the email provided in my profile in this forum.

Thanks everyone for playing.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:26:04 AM

I love the pattern idea. It's a very interesting twist on "dice" games Wink
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:18:24 PM

I love the pattern idea. It's a very interesting twist on "dice" games Wink

Except the patterns are hard to hit, partial patterns should be considered at some point or people are likely to not waste time on this. Compare this with the "patterns" in poker, a straight flush is many many (and several many more) time easier to hit than the good patterns here.
knowitnothing (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:08:29 PM

The top paying patterns are very rare to hit indeed, I'm not sure if you calculated the probability of hitting them or did some kind of experiment (you never mentioned that). For reference, the patten stair, that one that goes from 1 to 10 in either direction, is the hardest to hit and you can except an average of ~1 in 1 billion bets.

The difference this has from the "poker patterns" is that here this is a bonus, as you take from the jackpot which started with 1 BTC before any bets -- indifferent if you win or lose the bet. If this ever gets lots of players (which seems unlikely to be honest), the jackpot is likely to increase and then even the easier to hit patterns can start giving a decent amount.

powrslave

Activity: 123
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 02:38:01 AM

Explain what collect or keep means when you hit a pattern.
and don't copy/paste from the FAQ on site.

thanks
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:58:02 PM

i really like the concept of the site. should explain in detail on site.

good luck
knowitnothing (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:27:17 PM

Explain what collect or keep means when you hit a pattern.

Collect: collect the amount you won by hitting the pattern, and reset all the counters to 0. The bitcoin amount is shown in your account history.

Keep: keep the current pattern, discard the amount won. You can use this to try to hit a pattern that pays out more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: