Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay $10 through Paypal to the one who can Find this Song  (Read 160 times)
zikopsyka3 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

Hi guys,

First thanks for checking this thread.

I've been having memories of this song that I used to like from few year back and I really wanna get it back.

Unfortunately I totally forgot everything about the lyrics, everything that I can give is a description of the Video Clip.

Song Year: 2014/2015

What's in the video clip:

First, the singer in a Male, he is Young in the video clip, and kinda looks like Shawn Mendez in "Treat you better" (He should be the same age)

The video clip is all about the singer Playing and Flirting with his Girlfriend in different locations.

At the Beginning of the clip, the singer will be shown in a sort of a library singing, before joining the girl.

Another scene is that, I think they are both in a truck in the middle of the nature.

The Last Scene is where both of them are in a fishing boat, having fun, before facing some kind a typhoon.

If you get the right song, please reply to the thread before moving to private.

Thank you for your time and attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

Hi guys,

First thanks for checking this thread.

I've been having memories of this song that I used to like from few year back and I really wanna get it back.

Unfortunately I totally forgot everything about the lyrics, everything that I can give is a description of the Video Clip.

Song Year: 2014/2015

What's in the video clip:

First, the singer in a Male, he is Young in the video clip, and kinda looks like Shawn Mendez in "Treat you better" (He should be the same age)

The video clip is all about the singer Playing and Flirting with his Girlfriend in different locations.

At the Beginning of the clip, the singer will be shown in a sort of a library singing, before joining the girl.

Another scene is that, I think they are both in a truck in the middle of the nature.

The Last Scene is where both of them are in a fishing boat, having fun, before facing some kind a typhoon.

If you get the right song, please reply to the thread before moving to private.

Thank you for your time and attention.
What kind of genre of song is that?
zikopsyka3 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

Sorry forgot to mention that

It is similar style as Treat you better/ Stitches/ ; which is kind of a Calm/Love story style. Nothing hype in it.
zikopsyka3 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:37:36 AM

any specific lyrics ?
Completely forgot about the lyrics :/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: