Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2359 times)
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Do not give in to panic. Be optimistic. There's no need to fear to have an empty balance in the future. As long as you are hard-working, determined, and persevere to achieve your goals, empty balance can't stop you. Don't fear but being optimistic in times of struggling makes you survive. Never lose hope and keep on aiming your goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

Save and hold. It will result in the long term and be assured of it. Crypto is always growing and even the better so that it began to be used for the transaction. so I think the blank value for in the future will not be possible. that could definitely happen is still able to increase the value of an existing at this moment.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

That will not be happen if you believe in crypto market, still buy and buy for a profit don't sell it just what happening right now because i know in future your portfolio will increase so much because many coins is running to the moon in the right time.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

As you already hold your coins in the bad market I would suggest you to continue to hold your coins soon market will reverse and you will see increase in value of your coins and you can check and analyse your coins again that if you feel some coin has no potential that coins you can sell and buy some good potential coins and do not fear you can participate in bounties and airdrop so that you can have more coins that way you can increase your portfolio value too.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

If you are afraid - you need to withdraw money from crypto, there is a very risky business and it pays off with a vengeance - you can increase your investments several times.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

Empty is fearable and sometimes unbearable because it wasn't easy to lose all of your earnings. It is wasting of time if happens. So I would like to suggest it is okey to feel fear but don't be controlled by fear but control your fear in order not to slave to it. You can hold or invest into some potential altcoins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

Don't be afraid. The market will recover soon and again you will have your previous balance or may be more than that very sooner  Smiley. Recently we can see an uptrend of the market.
Seblu07

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

if in my opinion hold first or do not sell first coin you have, hopefully future will be better
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

In all situations, you need to have patience. Crypto-currencies are a very risky business and you can not do without losses.
aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

I think to protect ourselves from risky things in the future we better build a real business in our area so that for the future will get a calm that makes us work in a good thing even though waiting for him very long.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

I'm sure it will not happen, I still see that crypto has a bright future and will continue to grow, we remember that fiat also takes time to develop

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

In all situations, you need to have patience. Crypto-currencies are a very risky business and you can not do without losses.
People are easily scared because of having doubt in one thing that might happen but if they have believe and trust to that thing it might never happen. Same as in crypto once someone is have doubt in cryptocurrency future and tell it to others and until it is spread out, surely it can affect the crypto. And i think empty balance in future is never gonna happen because there's still some people who's gonna sell their coins, especially when market is rising.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

You may fear for the unknown but you must have to face your fear to conquer it and you must have enough knowledge whom you are going to face. Crypto market is unknown and unpredictable but if you have enough knowledge how to position yourself and how to ride with the waves then you are just enjoying with the flow.
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

Everyone is having this issue, but what I want to say is how was your portfolio before December and January period. People need to realise now that is either you decide now to take your loss and move on or you wait and see what become of the market. I feel the winter is coming to an end
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Your fear is unjustified and very typical. A lot of novice investors find themselves in a similar situation. You just need to look at the charts of growth and fall of bitcoin to understand the whole meaning of the cyclical nature of this market. Just hold.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

This decision will depends on you. A word of advice to you is enter the market only when you are ready. I assume you enter  crypto is due to the hype that happened at last quarter of last year that caused your portfolio to have a big drop now. Invest only with the amount you are comfortable to lose, investing is not a sure win thing, losing is inevitable. For me i will choose to hold the coins i have even a big percentage is lost as i only invest with extra money that i am comfortable to lose. 

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

your balance might become very near to zero same as it might skyrocket. If you're worried and can't sleep because of that, sell it and move on. If you're willing to risk, then don't complain and hold
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

Now the cryptocurrency market is going through difficult times. You need to be patient and do not panic. Having sold your coins at low prices, you will probably regret it in the future.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

You won't ever see an empty balance like zero balance in the future. What you can be assured of is a continuous decrease of your portfolio but it can never go to zero going to zero simply means the end of cryptocurrency. Just like you have some amount of ETH or BTC now, the only thing you will notice is maybe a sharp drop in the price say from 1000$ to 10 or 1 download but the price can and never will be 0$.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

Everyone is afraid of that melt down. That is why there is a great decrease in the value when the price goes down continuously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: