Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2359 times)
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

why do you worry, do not panic and we must continue to work in this direction, I think that soon everything will change for the better and the market will start to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

It depends which coins you have . If you are confident with them than hold but if not, then sell them and invest in top coins. You can try trading with them as well but only if you have experience in trading.
absenter87

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

Do not be afraid, but rather just forget about your wallet for a while that would not worry and the market will never fall to zero and sooner and later it will grow.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

Do not be afraid, but rather just forget about your wallet for a while that would not worry and the market will never fall to zero and sooner and later it will grow.
The fact is that most users of crypto currency hunt for quick earnings and therefore not all long-term storage is suitable. But there is no way out, you need to act on your advice, since other actions are fraught with great losses.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

With the current situation in the market can only wait. To wait for a good green days. I think closer to the new year the market will recover a bit. But some tokens can be sold now and then they can be bought again on the decline.
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

I think that in the future everything will change for the better, so do not panic and wait in this situation is the best option, work on and more.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

You really shouldn't worry about that, what you should be worrying about right now is how to properly secure your coins and make sure that they are safe to hold for the long term. Once you do that you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Your balance is not going to be empty in the future, you just have to be patient and hold the coins for better prices.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:45:05 PM

You really shouldn't worry about that, what you should be worrying about right now is how to properly secure your coins and make sure that they are safe to hold for the long term. Once you do that you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Your balance is not going to be empty in the future, you just have to be patient and hold the coins for better prices.

As long as you are not selling your holdings and keeping it safe you will never be empty.
If you want to sell the coins or token you have then that is the sign of losing money.
December 2017 was the time where all cryptocurrency (almost all) are gaining its value and as you said you bought that time.
You were a victim of hype and now the value is really alarming, dont get into panic mode and keep holding on.
frankbeard

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

Well if your balances is very small why would you sell?  That seems unintelligent on the surface.  You should have sold while the coin was high.  Now you have to hodl and when the market comes back if you don't like this current project you need to sell.  Do not sell while the market just experienced a historic dump. 
priscadavids

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

Many people made such mistake also. We all FOMO into the industry when things were already high and we couldn't do our own research to know what to do and what not to do. But glad the crypto space is still young and we've learnt our lessons.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

You should't worry too much about your crypto balance at this point, what you should be worried about right now is how you are going to secure your coins and make sure that they are safe for you to wait out the bear market that we are going into at this point. As long as you don't sell your coins at a lower price than you bought them for then you have nothing that you should be worrying about.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

Keep and do not sell your coins, because until you have sold them, you have not lost anything. The market will definitely recover. But remember for the future, never invest more than you are willing to lose.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

Don't be afraid, because all cryptocurrency markets like this, I also experience a decrease in estimates that is reduced by 70%.
It is better for you to be involved in other activities such as sea fishing or sports every morning so you don't get stressed.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:34:57 AM

Hold is the best way, if you sell it now you will lose so much money.
All also feel the same thing and I also face an estimated total of itcoin which is reduced by minus 80%.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

Hodling is the best way if you take strong fundamental coins.
For ico projects is lottery

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

You need to check the coins you are holding, I am also down 99.6% in my portfolio since January, in other words, I am at the lowest point in value of holdings for the last two years, so I am also in the same boat, but it can't get much worse now, even if we retrace 505 before the next bull run, the next bull run might recover at least 505 of our losses if we are holding decent coins and tokens. It might not happen this year, it might not happen next year, but a bull run IS coming at some point and we will be in a better place than we are now, that's for sure. So hodl and don't worry and try to find a way to accumulate more coins and tokens from decent projects.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

Do you want an accurate answer?Then STOP LOOKING AT THE VALUE OF YOUR COINS IN FOLIO

This will prevent you from being panicked and a chance of selling at big losses,this is what i am doing now as the value is still on dump and no indication of getting higher again soon.

So not checking the prices will sage you from losing,remember that only the value is dropping and not the volume,so in future when market back to good again,for sure you will just laugh about your reactions now
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

Virtually every average investor especially for as many that has staked everything they have got on crypto harbors this fear in their minds. Consequently, several options are popping up in people's head to first, sell off and use the money for something entirely different.

My take however is that we have got to be patient, cos I know selling off and leaving now won't do anyone good. It will only make things worst than it's actually is now.
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

Should be afraid for an empty balance, only those who trade in the short term. The rest, who invested in the right coins, even after a year will receive their small profit for risk. So be patient and do not give way to panic.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

Should be afraid for an empty balance, only those who trade in the short term. The rest, who invested in the right coins, even after a year will receive their small profit for risk. So be patient and do not give way to panic.

Easy to say Hodl when you are not in the situation. But when you are, you will regret not selling because if you just knew this fall will happen, you would have sold your coins while its pricey and then buy this days as its cheaper. If you did sold last probably March, you could have doubled your could already. That is way better than just holding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: