Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:04:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the world centralised organisation "cartel" manipulating the market?  (Read 100 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

This may sound like a completely BS conspiracy theory (base on the title), but do watch through the video, as it presents pretty compelling case and arguments as to why this could potentially be so + comparison with the other markets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV28CqKymHI

His advise towards the end? >> BUY whenever the market crash. And if it crashes more, just keep buy more.. using the cost-averaging approach (i.e. slowly buying in as the market crashes, and slowly increasing the amount whenever there is another big crash, etc. and then pour it all in when there are signals that the market have stabilised).

View market crashes as a discount rather than a cause for panic.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

This may sound like a completely BS conspiracy theory (base on the title), but do watch through the video, as it presents pretty compelling case and arguments as to why this could potentially be so + comparison with the other markets.

His advise towards the end? >> BUY whenever the market crash. And if it crashes more, just keep buy more.. using the cost-averaging approach (i.e. slowly buying in as the market crashes, and slowly increasing the amount whenever there is another big crash, etc. and then pour it all in when there are signals that the market have stabilised).

I don't think so.
The market is a very difficult system and no one can predict what happen next.
If you cannot predict reaction - how you can manipulate?

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

by collectively dumping a fraction of their massive holdings en-mass ...

Please watch the video first before responding.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

different shifts on preparedness as referring level of moderation as investor works as distributing spares with the limit of expends to follows as exchanging disposition within entrance as attaining timelines of axiom with the investment plan.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

The problem with the conclusion is that people who have been averaging down since 20k are still in bad positions.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:20:52 PM

This theory seems to be legit,plus the mtgox dumping theory makes our market shakes and those weak hands are surely the ones who drive the market down into its current place,plus the market manipulations from the big players which makes our market totally rekt ! holding your coins and buying more from the dips will surely save our asses from getting rekt by these events!

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

The problem with the conclusion is that people who have been averaging down since 20k are still in bad positions.

I guess it depends how well they pace themselves + determine at which point to start buying in again?
When it is up at 20K, the conclusion actually recommends gradual selling rather than buying.

JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

If more and more of us keep buying in (rather than being tricked into panic selling at a loss), we could counter those who are "shorting" Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies to manipulate the market to the advantage of their Bitcoin futures bets; then gradually the baseline will just move up, and the whales manipulating the crypto market will be the ones to lose money instead. Meanwhile, we will increase our positions, buying in during organized media FUD and the initial dumps, at a good "discounted" price!

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

If rumor is really a true,we are in deep trouble because those mafias wont allow our market to go skyrocket ,they will mostly going to hold our market ,get more cheap bitcoins and when they got most of bitcoin's supply thats the time they will allow the market to proceed that is how these big players are going to get our money slowly but surely.

victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

Yes, I've heard such a theory, but I think that today the cartel is not working properly in this case, because if they really wanted to raise bitcoin in price, they would probably work in the opposite direction, and the situation today is to destroy bitcoin.
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

why not?

I think it is really doesn't matter, just prolongates an investing period, not more. Each participant must considers crypto is a new system with wide range of opportunities for manipulation. Not that other systems are saint and count people as equal, of course not. But here IMHO it's easier than elsewhere.

So that just improve risk management skills as much as it possible and wait the best times for your plans.

And practice relax techniques Grin
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

I have been thinking about several times that there is a certain group of people who manipulates the market and keeps the course of cryptocurrencies under scrutiny. But I doubt that such a cartel exists, because if it existed, the market would now be in a better situation.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

I read this article. The whole trouble is that it is written very convincingly. I think that this is another throw-in, to finally lower the price before the big growth. I want to believe in it. But I am morally preparing myself for a protracted flat
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

I read this article. The whole trouble is that it is written very convincingly. I think that this is another throw-in, to finally lower the price before the big growth. I want to believe in it. But I am morally preparing myself for a protracted flat

How have you came to the conclusion when the video clearly advised people to HODL and to buy in more when the price dips, rather than being tricked into selling their coins -- as a way to fight back?

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

I think that the coincidence of several conditions in recent months may be a definite sign of concerted actions by a group of companies and or individuals. Or companies and individuals.
I think the technique of impact is worked out in other markets. Because the crypto market is the same people as in other markets. Therefore, they reacted predictably or as expected.
The fall of the market is constantly accompanied by a negative news background, quite strong.
The purchase of crypto exchanges by large banks.
And at this time, the amount of investment in projects related to the blockchain and cryptocurrencies settlements is increasing. At the same time, the bulk of investments are made by venture funds or rich private investors.
There is a feeling that someone is trying to enter the market according to the well-tried scheme of pressure on the value of market assets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: