Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the world centralised organisation "cartel" manipulating the market?  (Read 150 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:17:41 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 10:01:21 AM by JuniAiko

This may sound like a completely BS conspiracy theory (base on the title), but please do watch through the video first before replying, as it presents pretty compelling case and arguments as to why this could potentially be so + comparison with the other markets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV28CqKymHI

His advise towards the end? >> BUY whenever the market crash. And if it crashes more, just keep buy more.. using the cost-averaging approach (i.e. slowly buying in as the market crashes, and slowly increasing the amount whenever there is another big crash, etc. and then pour it all in when there are signals that the market have stabilised).

View market crashes as a discount rather than a cause for panic.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

You could read the article too:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@supercrypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-price-suppression-is-the-goal

I've read this and I don't really buy it. His entire argument hinges on his Why not Simply Ban Bitcoin (& Gold) and get over with it? point, and he even went as far as to compare a prospective Bitcoin ban to gold confiscation. They're very different, in that pretty much everyone knows and acknowledges that gold is valuable, and that it plays a very vital role in the economy, while Bitcoin hasn't gotten anywhere near that level yet. It's been banned in some countries and clamped upon hard in others, and governments barely faced anger. Remember how China crippled it with relative ease?

That's just my take on the matter though, of course. I just find it far more plausible that the bear market is being caused by natural market movement, considering how hot it was towards the end of the year, rather than invisible entities who want to keep the price at a certain level just because. I have no problems with his advice towards the end though.

JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:50:30 PM

Regardless of what it is, if more and more of us keep buying in (rather than being tricked into panic selling at a loss), we could counter those who are "shorting" Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies to manipulate the market to the advantage of their Bitcoin futures bets; then gradually the baseline will just move up, and the whales manipulating the crypto market will be the ones to lose money instead. Meanwhile, we will increase our positions, buying in during organized media FUD and the initial dumps, at a good "discounted" price!

The comparison he have made of the news cycles, timing of the future contracts, and the crashes of cryptos, and also with other markets is pretty interesting IMO.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
p4npos

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

Unfortunately, the market was manipulated. It's unclear who it was, but it seems that it was at the state level. Cryptocurrency rejection by different states was the strongest blow.
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

I think that the best country is Germany because it has a well developed infrastructure and a level of education at the height. Therefore, there is no need to think and this is certainly not the only country. Everything depends on the development. And the market will always depend on these developed countries
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: