Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶[ANN]🔶[ICO]🚀Airsave Travel🚀Make money and travel with us!!!🚀 AST Token  (Read 987 times)
Lumen111 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 10:14:16 AM by Lumen111

-o- WEB SITE -o- -o- WHITEPAPER -o-

Welcome!

Most people dream of being able to experience the world from a different viewpoint, but while it is one thing to dream, it is quite another thing to put together the finances to make it possible. Now, by means of our exclusive partnership with the global travel company STA Travel (www.statravel.co.uk), you can combine the power of the blockchain with your Facebook friends list, and use it to save and earn money toward your travel goals!

Our PRE ICO

1 BEGINS ON 23rd APRIL 2018

Airsave Travel is a decentralised application (DApp), being built in 2018. It is the one click technology which requires no sign in, login or install. Airsave Travel utilizes blockchain technology to seamlessly attract, authenticate and reward all users within its ecosystem who want to save and earn money for their travels - together. Test us out for free by saving in crypto-points - before you save a small amount of money each month, with our brand new cryptocurrency: AirsaveCoins (AST), or in fiat. You will see how easily crypto-points can triple your real earnings, while tracking both virtual and real balances in real time. Using the existing Airsave concept (currently available on the App Store), along with open-sourced blockchain technology, you can use your friend network to earn money for all your travels.
When you save £20 each month with us (or the equivalent in AST), you earn £5 every month for each friend you save with, and as you invite your friends and grow your referral list, you can watch your uncapped earnings grow. Every 4 months, you can then withdraw your savings and earnings in fiat or any cryptocurrency of your choice, with a minimum of 20% of the sum paid out as travel vouchers - from our exclusive partner STA Travel.

Join Our Social Media

POWERFUL FEATURES

Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:52:46 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 09:06:47 PM by Lumen111

The current app (This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.), is not decentralised. However, plans are underway to complete a new DApp which is open-sourced, which is accessed with AST. AST cuts out the usual middlemen: Bank payment systems, CPA networks and advertising agencies.

Information

Seller Sarah Dales
Size 35.3 MB
Category Travel
Compatibility
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages:English
Age Rating Rated 4+
Copyright © Sarah Dales
Price Free

Description

Airsave Travel is the simple way to make all your travel dreams a reality. When you save with us, you’ll be able to earn money for all your travels, by referring your friends.
Each friend you refer to Airsave Travel is worth £5 - each and every month. If you refer ten friends, you could earn enough for a flight to Rome in just four months! Save with ten friends for a year, and that's £600 extra in earnings. Redeem your savings and and earnings in vouchers from our exclusive travel partner STA Travel , or up to 80% in cash - via PayPal.
We let you try Airsave Travel for free – before you save the fixed investment of £20 a month - giving you virtual money for each friend you refer. Once you’ve referred five friends, you can save for real via PayPal and earn a referral fee each and every month.

With us conveniently and comfortably to travel.

YES!!! The development of a dedicated Airsave Travel visa card, which you can use anywhere in the world!

pipiligriminis

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:37:21 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:43:01 PM by pipiligriminis

token for use in real economy
pipiligriminis

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

it is interesting to see the result of work on this project
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Your lead project manager have two working identities? Sabi Rad and the other one is Štefan Štefančík.
Are they twins which have used the same picture?

I don't want to dig more on the other team members. This is a plain poorly executed scam ICO.

More Stefan links:
http://kevintrudeau.com/supporter/stefan-stefancik/
https://www.pexels.com/@stefanstefancik

Topic Archive
Website Archive
sugarfree

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

I would like to hear the opinion of the founder?
Airsave Travel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

Hi there - Sarah here - founder of Airsave Travel.  I can assure you Airsave Travel is a legitimate company which has been operating for over 3 years (please check companies house / company number 07963483).
I have been planning my ICO for more than 7 months wih Sabi Rad  - see his Facebook profile here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009888876179
He has been an excellent project manager, he is highly experienced and is a great support throughout my project.  Thanks, Sarah
sugarfree

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

I do not find Sabi's participation in the scam projects, can you confirm that he's a fraud or did he just use a pseudonym on the Internet?
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Everyone can have a pseudonym. Anonymity in the network is a fundamental human right. My parents did not call me Lumens111 and on the FB I have a name written in my profile that is not in my ID, and there is nothing illegal in this.
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 10:18:47 AM by Lumen111

-o- WEB SITE -o- -o- WHITEPAPER -o-

Welcome!

Most people dream of being able to experience the world from a different viewpoint, but while it is one thing to dream, it is quite another thing to put together the finances to make it possible. Now, by means of our exclusive partnership with the global travel company STA Travel (www.statravel.co.uk), you can combine the power of the blockchain with your Facebook friends list, and use it to save and earn money toward your travel goals!
Our PRE ICO
1 BEGINS ON 23rd APRIL 2018

Airsave Travel is a decentralised application (DApp), being built in 2018. It is the one click technology which requires no sign in, login or install. Airsave Travel utilizes blockchain technology to seamlessly attract, authenticate and reward all users within its ecosystem who want to save and earn money for their travels - together. Test us out for free by saving in crypto-points - before you save a small amount of money each month, with our brand new cryptocurrency: AirsaveCoins (AST), or in fiat. You will see how easily crypto-points can triple your real earnings, while tracking both virtual and real balances in real time. Using the existing Airsave concept (currently available on the App Store), along with open-sourced blockchain technology, you can use your friend network to earn money for all your travels.
When you save £20 each month with us (or the equivalent in AST), you earn £5 every month for each friend you save with, and as you invite your friends and grow your referral list, you can watch your uncapped earnings grow. Every 4 months, you can then withdraw your savings and earnings in fiat or any cryptocurrency of your choice, with a minimum of 20% of the sum paid out as travel vouchers - from our exclusive partner STA Travel.

Join Our Social Media

Hi!
Our Pre ICO 1 AST token sale begins on 23rd April 2018.
Minimum investment is $100 and we will be giving away FREE COINS for a limited period! More details to follow!✈️ 💰 ✈️ 💰✈️ 💰 ✈️ 💰✈️ 💰 ✈️

jolipenria

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

Welcome!

Our PRE ICO
1 BEGINS ON 9TH APRIL 2018

Join Our Social Media

Hi!
Our Pre ICO 1 AST token sale begins on 9th April 2018.
Minimum investment is $100 and we will be giving away FREE COINS for a limited period! More details to follow!✈️ 💰 ✈️ 💰✈️ 💰 ✈️ 💰✈️ 💰 ✈️

I often travel. Perhaps this project will allow me to cut costs?
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:46:49 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 10:15:01 AM by Lumen111

ICO Details

Stage 1: Pre ICO (23rd April 2018)-Buy 800 AST for $100
Stage 1: Pre ICO 2 (7th April 2018)-Buy 500 AST for $100
Launch : Main ICO (21st May 2018)-Buy 400 AST for $100

Token distribution
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

Like as MLM company. If that is the case then it will be very good. What is the harm if the money is saved with Travel. AirsaveCoin’s on my own Visa card, where I’ll be able to spend them, that features are really great.
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 11:46:57 AM by Lumen111

Like as MLM company. If that is the case then it will be very good. What is the harm if the money is saved with Travel. AirsaveCoin’s on my own Visa card, where I’ll be able to spend them, that features are really great.

We also have the opportunity to earn money by attracting others to membership Airsave Travel. TravelCoin token holders will be able to access our decentralised travel, save and earn, app using our coins.
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Did you know for each friend you refer to Airsave Travel we pay YOU £5, every single month? So that means if you refer just 10 UNIQUE friends that’s £240 in travel vouchers (including your £10 monthly saving), every four months! Save in virtual money first - to test us out - then you just need to pay the fixed investment of £20 a month to redeem your travel vouchers - from our exclusive partner @statravel!

Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Stay tuned for our Pre ICO for Airsave Travel - launching soon!
A total of 125 million AirsaveCoins available. 
Bounties available for early bird investors!

jolipenria

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

Tokens will be sold on the exchange?
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 03:48:21 PM by Lumen111

Tokens will be sold on the exchange?

Yes, after the completion of the ICO you will be able to sell AST tokens through exchanges
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL Airsave Travel’s (AST) Airdrop :  https://t.me/airsavetravelbot
You can now claim your reward! For each friend you refer, you will receive 10 free AST tokens!
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

Airsave Travel is a decentralised application (DApp).Airsave Travel utilizes blockchain technology to seamlessly attract, authenticate and reward all users within its ecosystem who want to save and earn money for their travels - together. Test us out for free by saving in crypto-points - before you save a small amount of money each month, with our brand new cryptocurrency: AirsaveCoins (AST), or in fiat. You will see how easily crypto-points can triple your real earnings, while tracking both virtual and real balances in real time. Using the existing Airsave concept (currently available on the App Store), along with open-sourced blockchain technology, you can use your friend network to earn money for all your travels.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: