Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for work  (Read 231 times)
MrWatsonn (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

I am looking for some sort of work within crypto currencies and the surrounding subjects.

I am a skilled graphic designer and have very good marketing and community skills. I have a good knowledge of the subjects and very interested in learning more along the way.

If anyone has something i could do for them then please get in contact, no matter how small the task!

Thanks people Smiley
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

Try this is one if you speak russian.
TheONLY-1

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

PM your full skill profile and contact details

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
OnlineMoneyMaker

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

PM Skills set - know of company looking to build marketing team for new crypto exchange platform launching in June
MrWatsonn (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

I will message everyone this evening with details. Many thanks for the replies!
Monetran

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

I would like the message, also.
MrWatsonn (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

My facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/MonsterCreative.2018/
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

if you are a graphic designer and want a job try to attach your best work as a portfolio that you are a graphic designer,
just suggest because we have the same talent, please upload your artwork desain (portfolio)
and I visited your facebook page just a bit from your graphic work, it does not reflect a reliable graphic design. no offense just positive suggestion. CMIIW
HillClimb

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

I am interested to know about Crypto Currencies also...
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

It seems started on March 11th, Am I right mate? Don't worry create a portfolio in this same section dude. Please write a complete details about working knowledge. Add the images to with the imgur forum link to visible on this forum.

If possible try to get advice from signature designers of this forum like jacee. You can get the better idea that to be grab the works for you.
I personally expects you can able to make signature designings if you have good guidance. Good luck mate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: