Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHIT | New Decentralized Platform for Gamers & Game Developers  (Read 310288 times)
linderepz

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

Hello everyone, i would like to recommend you  BitMart referral system bitmart.com by simply registering  you’ll get 20 free BMX and up  to 20,000 BMX  just using referral link
Hi, its not right thread for such questions. But have you already tried? Scam it or not?
Its real project with real money, not scam so I'm looking for people who are ready to follow my referral link in return I will tell all actual info
urayesto

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Hello everyone, i would like to recommend you  BitMart referral system bitmart.com by simply registering  you’ll get 20 free BMX and up  to 20,000 BMX  just using referral link
Hi, its not right thread for such questions. But have you already tried? Scam it or not?
Its real project with real money, not scam so I'm looking for people who are ready to follow my referral link in return I will tell all actual info
Okay, I will PM you Smiley
linderepz

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

Okay, I will PM you Smiley
Great, I will wait for you
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I think that fraud is not so easy to see. it is worth doing a detailed analysis. You can not always see it. Now the projects are well-coded. however, I think that this project is not a fraudsters but a very promising project.

CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

I have been in the game industry for few years, from playing games to organizing professional tournaments. This project looks great and I hope you guys can make it succeed!
That being said, I hope your team gets bigger because 18% percentage of total token is actually a high amount I have rarely seen in ICOs.
Most of the times I am not the consumer but I see why I would use CryptoHit!
Nik735

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

#Cryptohit I like the whole business idea, concept and the team. I see a big need in the gaming industry to projects like that.This is one of the best and most promising projects. I advise everyone to get acquainted with this project!
Larsent

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

#Cryptohit I like the whole business idea, concept and the team. I see a big need in the gaming industry to projects like that.This is one of the best and most promising projects. I advise everyone to get acquainted with this project!
Yes, I think so too. Moreover, the community of the game project is not only a key, but also a torch and a detailed treasure map.
Bourne323

Activity: 176
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Currently, more than 95% of all players are deprived of the opportunity to convert their gaming achievements into real money or use them when switching to another game.
Nik735

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

#Cryptohit Incredible project! I think that he has very significant prospects and a very strong and professional team. I believe in this project and wish it good prospects!
Clint@Tushly

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

So what is going to happen to cryptohit since the ICO softcap or hardcap wasn't reached?
Nik735

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

#Cryptohit I like the whole business idea, concept and the team. I see a big need in the gaming industry to projects like that!
It is a project that I trust. With the history of the ICO this shows a decent backbone!
Nik735

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

#Cryptohit More and more people are talking about it. This project looks attractively. I know you can achieve success. It is a project that I trust. With the history of the ICO this shows a decent backbone.
Great business idea.Excellent job Rate five thumbs Up!
Nik735

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

#Cryptohit Wow! This project is just super! Great new solutions and a strong team! I think this project will revolutionize the gaming industry. I believe in Cryptohit!More and more people are talking about it. This ICO looks attractively. I know you can achieve success!
Nik735

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

#Cryptohit If you are looking for a excellent project to invest so , I suggest this project because I see a good potential on it. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. I invite whitelists to visit us!
Nik735

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

#Cryptohit Very interesting and promising project. Now these are few. I am pleased to participate in it and hope for a long and I like the whole business idea, concept and the team. I see a big need in the gaming industry to projects like that.fruitful work!
CryptoHITICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

So what is going to happen to cryptohit since the ICO softcap or hardcap wasn't reached?

We have decided to move forward anyway, currently we're making our first game with our own money and looking for sponsorship or angel investors to achieve our goals without the ICO.
Nik735

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

#Cryptohit This is a good, interesting project with a strong team. Thanks to the professional activities of the team members,  participants have every reason to expect a significant profit! The tasks are set actual.
Nik735

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

#Cryptohit A GREAT IDEA! BEST TEAM OPEN FOR PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! I WISH YOUR PROJECT ALL BETTER!
AND THAT YOUR IDEAS HELPED PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!I believe that the project will collect a good amount of money for the implementation of the roadmap in full volume. This is an excellent indicator.
Nik735

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

#Cryptohit Great project! Very innovative idea !!! And most importantly, it does not look like everyone else !!!
A team of professionals who are ready to help at any moment to others!
Nik735

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

#Cryptohit I liked the project. The tasks are set actual. The plans to address them are clear and precise. The team was chosen competent and creative. We can only wish you good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: