Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any POS/Masternode Coins Worth Buying??  (Read 81 times)
Scrotal (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

I'm pretty new to POS/Masternode Coins and I see so many of them on the masternodes websites that I could afford to buy but is there any way to know which ones might actually last? I realize it is all a gamble and that I should never invest more than I can afford to lose, but what should I be looking for? I know there should be an active community and I have been checking discord channels of various coins to see which ones have active devs but is there somewhere else I can look to see if it might be a legit coin to invest in? It seems pretty insane to me that there are coins with an ROI of over 1000%, is that a sign it is unsustainable? I know this is probably the questions a lot of people ask but I'm not looking for something to get rich quick from, I want to HODL it for many many years and don't really know which ones to consider? Anyone have any suggestions?
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

I'm pretty new to POS/Masternode Coins and I see so many of them on the masternodes websites that I could afford to buy but is there any way to know which ones might actually last? I realize it is all a gamble and that I should never invest more than I can afford to lose, but what should I be looking for? I know there should be an active community and I have been checking discord channels of various coins to see which ones have active devs but is there somewhere else I can look to see if it might be a legit coin to invest in? It seems pretty insane to me that there are coins with an ROI of over 1000%, is that a sign it is unsustainable? I know this is probably the questions a lot of people ask but I'm not looking for something to get rich quick from, I want to HODL it for many many years and don't really know which ones to consider? Anyone have any suggestions?

I would never ever suggest you invest in sh*t coins with unnatural rewards. I have also done my research and found most of the coins with high rewards are just like gambling and their roadmaps are just useless as they are with no special and unique things. I would suggest you go with coins like NEO (5.5% annual GAS return), Stratis (0.5-0.1% annual return), Waves (1% annual return), PIVX (4.8% annual return), DASH (7.5% annual return, need min 1000 units). The benefit of investing in these type of high-value projects are your investment is in safest hands and also gives you the chance of higher asset value returns. Just check out the price of any of these coins are year ago and you'll find the difference. Another suggestion is to invest in Ethereum which is also the safest bet, and wait for when they will move to POS algo because they are moving to it by the EOY.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
Scrotal (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

Thank you I appreciate the information. What do you think of Pandacoin? I heard they are going to be rebranding, and I love pandas. Do you have any thoughts about this one? It is cheaper and I don't make a lot of money so this one stuck out to me.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

Thank you I appreciate the information. What do you think of Pandacoin? I heard they are going to be rebranding, and I love pandas. Do you have any thoughts about this one? It is cheaper and I don't make a lot of money so this one stuck out to me.
I do not recommend investing in these altcoins because they are currently in a bear market. Most altcoins are only worth speculating.
I suggest you invest in some BTC or ETH.

Scrotal (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

Ok thanks, I appreciate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: