Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is MovieCoin worth holding?  (Read 126 times)
MovieChain (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:23:06 AM

First of all, analyzing the company background, it's invested by Techno, PreAngel, Yeahmobi, GX Capital, MoBy Capital.
Secondly, analyzing from the team background, our team members are all graduated from universities like Columbia, Peking University and so on.
Thirdly, analyzing from the app itself, it already has 100 million monthly active users worldwide. That's a great achievement.
Lastly, seeing from the business model, the movie distribution is a highly needed demand. With the deployment of blockchain in the platform, all participants can split revenue in real time, and all transactions are transparent, which may revolutionize the movie industry.

foolishorient

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

First of all, analyzing the company background, it's invested by Techno, PreAngel, Yeahmobi, GX Capital, MoBy Capital.
Secondly, analyzing from the team background, our team members are all graduated from universities like Columbia, Peking University and so on.
Thirdly, analyzing from the app itself, it already has 100 million monthly active users worldwide. That's a great achievement.
Lastly, seeing from the business model, the movie distribution is a highly needed demand. With the deployment of blockchain in the platform, all participants can split revenue in real time, and all transactions are transparent, which may revolutionize the movie industry.

Probably long term
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

you know yo can find this answer on you own, you just have focused on two thing first the present situation of the coin in the market and the second thing is its background how fast it position and rate is increasing if you able to analyze it like this then you will able to decide on your own if you should hold or sell the coin
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

Probably long term

I think long term it will be useless, like most of altcoins. It is nothing worrysome, as the same thing happens in startups. it is natural for 95% of the projects to fail. So chances long term are not good
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

This is the first time I've heard of such coin! Maybe it is a shit coin. Not because team graduated from a prestigious university means that they are good enough to handle a project. The companies who already invested in this project are not well known. Better be catious in this project.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

This is the first time I've heard of such coin! Maybe it is a shit coin. Not because team graduated from a prestigious university means that they are good enough to handle a project. The companies who already invested in this project are not well known. Better be catious in this project.
Moviecoin is being advertised a lot on facebook and as far as I know, facebook is now checking out ICO projects that want to advertise on their platform. That means that this project will not scam but its success will require more factors to be appreciated.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Maybe you are right, it maybe a shitcoin but here in crypto world anything can happen. Shitcoin can give fortune if lucky enough. That project is feasible and if the team will continue to work on that then we could expect something in the future.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

It will be beneficial in the long term as the company's objective is very good and the members have the credibility to handle the success.
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

I do not support this cryptocurrencies because I am not sure in its future at all. If I were you, I would have sold all of it and buy other altcoin to be confident.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Yes, it is very original and it is a reasonable way of investing. I think that is the typical project that can have plenty of hype and volatility, much to my taste.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

Blockchain technology system are easy to transaction. It is trusted and faithful. It is totally control free from third party or government. It should be a big platform for online business.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

you already had your research and build some decision by yourself without knowing, you can answer it by yourself, just believe on your intuition. you dont need any advice from anyone since you already study about it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
phamhoa5874613@gmail.com

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

This coin is different to me but I know its founder. Maybe I will refer more
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

Seeing that you have searching lot of things. In my opinion it can but maybe it will take time.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

When the system is in blockchain technology based with transparent transection and invested with different altcoin it might gain the desired profit. Although it took sometime to gain I hope MovieCoin will meet the challenge.
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Crypto world anything can happen. Shitcoin can give fortune if lucky enough.i think Entertainment business is always profitable.That project is feasible and if the team will continue to work on that then we could expect something in the future.
Although it took sometime to gain I hope MovieCoin will meet the challenge.
vonwd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

If we are to check for all the red flags, Movie Coin marks as a safe bet. The project is good and is unique, the team is also armored with experts and the number of investors and the reviews about them are great and in the positive side. So, there seems to harm to hold them. 
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

Movie Coin is for long-term investment. So, if you want to hold it then hold it for song till the price rise up. Besides, you can also invest in eth or eos as they are holding good future potentials in them
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

I did research on this coin. Coin's holding party. A nice project and road map is very good and convenient. It solves concrete problems. Detailed research on the subject can be shared here.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

I do not think so it is good idea because hold any noname coin is cery risky. This coin can die in next days so if you really want invest in it, only in day trading. If you want hold altcoins choose something from Top because these coins are the most safe
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: