Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:55:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC AND ETH FLUCTUATION  (Read 126 times)
Owen7021990 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

Updates on BTC and ETH news on April 3, 2018
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two most popular cryptocurrencies in the world.
Bitcoin is considerably greater than Ethereum by value, but Ethereum is highly likely to overtake Bitcoin. Developed on Blockchain technology, there are still some differences between Ethereum and Bitcoin. Bitcoin tends to become a coin while Ethereum is a development platform.
Bitcoin price has dramatically fluctuated, leading to the changes in fate of many other coins following it.
The fate of thousands of altcoins depends on Bitcoin, except for Ethereum. However, Ethereum price has also unpredictably fluctuated. Here is the update on today Bitcoin and Ethereum prices:

• Bitcoin: $7.076,55
  • Ethereum: $384,68

#BTC
#ETH
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

I just checked the price of etherum, and it's all true. etherum has not risen higher. but the name fluctuates, sometimes up and down sometimes, it means that etherum and bitcoin still have a great chance to increase even higher.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Owen7021990 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:47:45 AM

Are predictions of BTC and ETH rising or falling in the future?
apelmerah

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:56:52 AM

I really like the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum, and bitcoin is always the best coin, and I think ethereum is still very difficult to replace bitcoin position.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

That true that bitcoin and ether price fluctuation have a big effect in the market cap and it give worry to the holder of this two coin. But the good side of price dump of this two coin is giving chance to everyone to buy in cheapest price.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

yes its normal fluctuation.. we all know how high is the volatility of crypto.. and also whats happening in the market is just a correction after that it will start to go up again..
Owen7021990 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

I just checked the price of etherum, and it's all true.
 Kiss Kiss Thank you.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

ETH
scam

Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

They're all fluctuating. But they've been up so far this week. I'm not sure why that is, exactly.

I expect everything to crash a little though. There's some major FUD on the news now about Trump and stocks... and China... All these three together can't be good for crypto, especially with China being huge in crypto still.

Investors in stocks will cause some kind of ripple that affects our markets too. So don't think that crypto is safe from it.

Plus, more things are banning crypto ads... MailChimp being the latest one. We might be seeing general bans for crypto on even news sites.

And exchanges are requiring KYC now... we're not out of this bear market yet.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

All cryptocurrencies fluctuate, their position in the top 10 has not relevance in the matter. The average decrease is remarkably consistent and even continues into the sub 100 cryptos by market cap.

As for your statement about bitcoin being overtaken by ETH.... I highly doubt it, ethereum will probably lose its number 2 spot soon once more powerful platform coins gain popularity, such as NEO and EOS.
Alehap_Goku75

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

I think a new coin will beat BTC and ETH
Now we have XLM and XRP with real time payment and low fee
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: