Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] $20 worth of rvn at whatever current price is through paypal  (Read 171 times)
Chargeit (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:58:45 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 04:38:36 PM by Chargeit

Hello,

I want to buy  $20 worth of rvn at whatever current price is paid through paypal.

Send me a message and we'll set things up.

Thanks,
Larry

Chargeit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

Bump!
bluebiker21

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

As far i know you can't trade coins with PayPal
Under_RVN

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

I don't think anyone in their right mind would by crypto with paypal, as you can cancel or reverse the payment. also RVN is currently on two exchanges, Crypto-bridge and barterdex. perhaps purchase your raven there!
Chargeit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

As far i know you can't trade coins with PayPal

I read warning against it but did not notice anything forbidding it.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would by crypto with paypal, as you can cancel or reverse the payment. also RVN is currently on two exchanges, Crypto-bridge and barterdex. perhaps purchase your raven there!

Was hoping to avoid signing up for a new exchange. Plan on holding whatever RVN I get and hoping it will be picked up by one of my main exchanges. Though if the money were there I'd sign up for one. Of course. 

Figured $20 in rvn is low enough that people wouldn't be too concerned about being ripped off.

Thanks for the replies!
Chargeit (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

Bump! Still looking for $20 in RVN paid through paypal.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

How to reverse transation in paypal?
Chargeit (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

How to reverse transation in paypal?

Not sure off hand. I know you can report a transaction.

Ordered some arcade parts a few years back and the company went 1 week without shipping the order. I reported the problem to paypal (After multiple attempts to contact the seller) and I guess paypal contacted the seller who then contacted me telling me they were away at a convention and shipments were delayed. They ended up shipping the order after a few more days and it didn't go any further.

I know it doesn't mean too much on the net but I'm not trying to screw anyone out of $20 in RVN. I just don't want to sign up for some oddball exchange and plan on holding the RVN I buy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: