Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A3 Mining  (Read 162 times)
.F. (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:30 AM

Holy sh*t.

The difficulty for sia coin is just skyrocketing...

I'm making 11,000-12,000 Sia coins / day with 19-20 A3 miners. I was making 1,700 sia coins a day on just 1 not even 3 weeks ago.

What a disaster. I don't know what to do...feeling really down. Yeah yeah, I made a bad decision and need to live with it. Just sucks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASIC Miners

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

Holy sh*t.

The difficulty for sia coin is just skyrocketing...

I'm making 11,000-12,000 Sia coins / day with 19-20 A3 miners. I was making 1,700 sia coins a day on just 1 not even 3 weeks ago.

What a disaster. I don't know what to do...feeling really down. Yeah yeah, I made a bad decision and need to live with it. Just sucks.

Same, use to be making around 20-30 a day no problem and now it's making probably even less than an L3+ right now
rogerthat55

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

It's all the new DragonMint B52 Blake2b miners being "tested". Personally I don't believe this burn-in/testing phase.
.F. (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

It's all the new DragonMint B52 Blake2b miners being "tested". Personally I don't believe this burn-in/testing phase.

I think the coins used to test your products should be returned back to the customers. Or they should test in a separate environment.

It's not fair that we order the items, they "test them" for months, destroy the difficulty and profits, and then hand them over. I feel like should be illegal in some way.
rem26

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

I think the coins used to test your products should be returned back to the customers. Or they should test in a separate environment.

It's not fair that we order the items, they "test them" for months, destroy the difficulty and profits, and then hand them over. I feel like should be illegal in some way.

Quit buying their stuff.  The pattern is pretty clear right now. 
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

Quit buying their stuff.  The pattern is pretty clear right now. 
A fool and his money is easily BITMAINED 🤦🏿‍♂️😂😂
rogerthat55

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:19 AM

Or they should test in a separate environment.

I was thinking this earlier today. I'm sure there's a way they can test in a controlled environment, with a fake coin or setup, without connecting to the real blockchain, mining real coins.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

I was thinking this earlier today. I'm sure there's a way they can test in a controlled environment, with a fake coin or setup, without connecting to the real blockchain, mining real coins.
why the fuck would they fake mine when they can real mine for months and sell ur idiot ass a used as new toaster
/doorstop So much comedy on this thread
UrsaUrsa

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

why the fuck would they fake mine when they can real mine for months and sell ur idiot ass a used as new toaster
/doorstop So much comedy on this thread

I mean it makes perfect sense to waste hardware and electricity on fake coins. I did the same when I mined Signatum lol Come on guys, of course all the ASIC manufacturers always test their equipment on live networks to make coins and once they are not as profitable as they used to be they sell it to you (some people would call them suckers but I am more polite than that) who are hoping to ROI in 6 months which usually does not happen. They are not your friends, to them, you are just a dumping ground. (Unless you order 1000 of them, then they might consider you as a partner)
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:20:58 AM

Lol BITMAINED. /cheers

That should probably be a coined term by now. Anyway this seems like a trash post. The OP said "19-20" A3 miners? What you don't know how many ASICs you own? Don't understand what the intentions of the OP are but this is trash. Obviously SIA and CN ASICs will die soon.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

Lol BITMAINED. /cheers

That should probably be a coined term by now. Anyway this seems like a trash post. The OP said "19-20" A3 miners? What you don't know how many ASICs you own? Don't understand what the intentions of the OP are but this is trash. Obviously SIA and CN ASICs will die soon.
may be he was turning off and on 20th A3 who knows, that's why he said 19-20 and not rock solid 20
anyways it doesn't matter, the point is right, but I don't get after D3 and after all bitmain did how can you invest this much
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

Lol BITMAINED. /cheers

By this logic and looking at bitcoin difficulty it should have been dead quite some time ago. I guess us humans are damn good at beating a dead horse tho ehh Wink.   

Just a note for most of you.  Just because it’s not profitable for you to mine does not = a dead coin

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: