Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneroV Hardfork  (Read 84 times)
Esoterimix (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:46:19 AM

Check out this dope MoneroV countdown clock... Good info.

https://crackingcryptocurrency.com/cryptocurrency-fork-airdrop-countdowns-info/monero-fork-monerov-airdrop-countdown/

Who's hodling? Who's selling the pump??? What do you think of the news of an ASICs miner than can mine Monero!?!?!
Disputin

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:49:10 AM

Hey, the page looks nice.  Enjoy the token metrics that aren't displayed on the main site.  It's always good to have a backup.  I think the direction XMV is going is interesting, really dedicating themselves to decentralization, not wanting a spokes person for their project, talking about scaling XMR, introducing MimbleWhimble.  It's pretty exciting to be able to get two sets of crypto dividends this month from XMR, the XMO coming up and the XMV later on down the month!
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5062

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:51:55 AM

Scammers I won't even trust the link.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

Scammers I won't even trust the link.

Cheesy
Most likely a money sucker yes.
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

Normally if a hard fork is announced, the coin pumps till a week before the fork and then the dump starts in the last week before the Fork.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: