Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN BACK AS THAT WAS  (Read 536 times)
CROYA86 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

can bitcoin back as it used to go to the highest price in the price of 1900 $ so that users can enjoy back when bitcoin to the moon

I hope positive on bitcoin will be able to go back up to be able to give a positive impact on users financially

give your feedback

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

Having some trouble understanding what you're trying to say. Try to revise what you wrote a little. Are you saying that you would like Bitcoin to go back to $1,900.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

Is this really a possibility? I could also think otherwise because bitcoin was not stable as of now. But the question is what if bitcoin will really fall back below? Could it scare people away and instead invest on altcoins or none at all? I really think that the impact from regulations or banning of crypto ads did this. Are there any good news to help boost confidence on using bitcoins? I just really hope there is!
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:47 AM

Bitcoin is very amazing isnt it, there was this time that it reaches 19k usd and players now are very demanding to go back to that price. Since i am believing in Bitcoin i knew someday it will go up or it will exceed that highest price in the future, just make this low price a chance to gather or accumulate lots of Bitcoin so that if it exceed 19k usd then youll really going to enjoy that moment.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

If everyone believes that bitcoin will be great toward the moon by the end of 2018 or the future, perhaps most users take advantage of this situation by buying it for a low price, The more, the merrier, that's a bit of help to return bitcoins and to the price they want, not an easy thing to bitcoin itself, many challenges await also in the future.

hualangktsld841

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

Do you mean to go back to 19K? This is very difficult for the current market. We don't see too many positive signals now. Bitcoin is declining in the last three months. I think the market is overvalued now, especially some new altcoin. There are too many bubbles in it. It's possible to go back to 19K, but not too fast. It may be two years, just like in 2014.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

It will go back to 19K and even surpass that price, the question is when?
For people who believe it will happen, let's just continue to hold, good things are coming ahead and soon we will get through this dump
and once again we will hear expressions like "to the moon".

DooDKoK

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:17:20 AM

A new market needs time to stand. But the currency market is always fluctuating that is natural because supply and demand are always changing. Hopefully the exact prediction will bring development opportunities
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

For people who believe it will happen, let's just continue to hold, good things are coming ahead and soon we will get through this dump

This should be a good new month for btc and price should rise to 9k + so that people who had invested and believed in it will also get some boost from the rise and many new entrants would also joined when the market is rising.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

can bitcoin back as it used to go to the highest price in the price of 1900 $ so that users can enjoy back when bitcoin to the moon

I hope positive on bitcoin will be able to go back up to be able to give a positive impact on users financially

give your feedback

Sorry but it is really hard to understand what you have posted but I assume that asking if we can go up back to $19,000.

If that is your question yes there is a big possibility that we will hit a new all time high and I am positive that we will do it this year.  I know that with the current situation of the market some people are losing hope and getting tired of waiting but if you are a serious investor remember that this is not a race but a marathon.

Just HODL and in the future you will be glad that you did.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

I expect bitcoin to return to normal prices, as the difficulty level of miners gets complicated and the investors' capital is getting bigger and very risky in losses. The traders are very confused face the bitcoin price which always drops sharply.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

I don't really understand what you're trying to say sir, but everything is possible if you mean 19k well it is possible that bitcoin will reach 19k sooner than we imagine no one can predict what's gonna exactly happen next it will just gonna happened in an instant.

xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:56:41 AM

Do you want to say that BTC will be back to $19,000?

BTC is sure to return to $19,000 this year. Now it's just BTC up!

All your waiting is worth it!
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

$1900 ?? is that what you really meant?? Maybe not..
I think that this is where many people had a really chance to buy bitcoin, and then it will helps its price to rise again
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

give your feedback

some people says or some traders says be careful because maybe it will dumo again but for now its more good if we invest more so we get a good amount of profit remember we need to convert it into fiat dont take the risk to invest it in bitcoin if you win get it dont invest a lot because cryptocurency is so risky very very risky.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

give your feedback

It might happen and I'm sure all users expect it to happen where bitcoin prices are much higher than now, it's back how bad news lately happened and had a major impact on the decline in bitcoin prices in the more recent panic sell lately.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

give your feedback

That is one of the biggest dumps in the bitcoin history 1900 USD? that's not the moon OP that is the bottom of the Pacific ocean well just joking I think that is typo error and you miss the other zero to type, ATH as of 2017/12/16 is 20K plus USD that is the realistic comeback from the bear market if ever the price of cryptocurrency will recover and as the time it will pick its pace through the market price we can see another all-time high price more than 25k USD then the cycle of market correction will repeat this is not accurate though it is just prediction.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

give your feedback

No one can say for certain if we  can go back to $19K as it will took a lot of money to pour on the market. So to be able to achieved it again, we need some fresh blood to pump the market, sadly, we have not seen any significant news as of late to stir some interest to those  new investors or even traditional one who have been in the market for so many years.

However, what we can do is just hope that there will be a lot of positive news from today up to the end of the year so that at least new all-time-high can be hit. Everyone is hoping that Lightning Network will be the game changer, but we have to wait when its going to be implement and what effect will it bring to the ecosystem.

Just don't put too much expectations though so you won't get disappointed in the in end, in my opinion.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

Bitcoin is have a high potential to get to $19,000 and we are to hold what we have especially those that buy bitcoin above $10,000. I am thinking that, by next month we would have to see another bullish momentum and that may give us another beginning of bullish trend.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:44:08 AM

give your feedback

Your question is quiet difficult to understand brother, but if you are referring to $19,000, then yes, there is a possibility that it will come back or even more higher than that.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

I think that's possible, because more and more people need bitcoin, bitcoin price will rise high. it can happen if investor confidence increases, in addition with positive news about btc

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

Bitcoin as of now have not seen much stability in the higher side, while it has been stably decreasing though. Hope the prices again hain some strength because it has been allot of time simce bitcoin allmost crashed or had a large dip.

Mostly because of the false or uncertain rumours going on around the world the price drop was so sharp, and since most issues are settled by now, the prices shall rise up again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

I think that's possible, because more and more people need bitcoin, bitcoin price will rise high. it can happen if investor confidence increases, in addition with positive news about btc
Yes it is very possible that bitcoin can go to the price it was. As we can observe the flow of bitcoin rate it can able to surpass the difficulty of down time. However, many had still believes on bitcoin ability to increase huge this year.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

This is what mostly people says that bitcoin price rise up to the highest level like a moon. As we all have been noticed that bitcoin price is going up now, hopefully it would continue grows as what people all wanted that price of bitcoin becomes $20,000  or more as what happened last december.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

If everyone believes that bitcoin will be great toward the moon by the end of 2018 or the future, perhaps most users take advantage of this situation by buying it for a low price, The more, the merrier, that's a bit of help to return bitcoins and to the price they want, not an easy thing to bitcoin itself, many challenges await also in the future.
Of course I personally believe bitcoin will run fast by the end of 2018 even I'm sure about 2 or a few months later bitcoin will be higher than $ 19000. Believe me because everything is not impossible.
Currently people in the world who own 65% bitcoin assets are more likely to sell it. So the effect is $ 7338 and BCH to $ 692.
What is the next solution for BTC to experience high development again?
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

We all know that bitcoin value is unstable.As of now it drops so badly but it doesnt mean that it doesnt goes up.Its just like gaining more strength to go up.Thats why instead of panicking you should be patient.We didnt know bitcoin might exceed its value from what you expected.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

We all know that bitcoin value is unstable.As of now it drops so badly but it doesnt mean that it doesnt goes up.Its just like gaining more strength to go up.Thats why instead of panicking you should be patient.We didnt know bitcoin might exceed its value from what you expected.
You're right, now we just need the patience to get the bitcoin back on the right path instead of panic sell .. because I'm very confident this is only temporary because bitcoin will soon return $ 19,000 I think it could reach $ 50,000 by the end of 2018

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

Yes! Just like how Bitcoin pumps to 900usd in 2014, and drops to $200.  Is the same as how Bitcoin pumps to $19000 and dumps to $6800 now. I believe $100k this year. Is very possible!

give your feedback

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:51:46 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 11:19:02 AM by Jonsnowstark

1900? Maybe you mean 19,000. If by any means you mean you want bitcoin to recover back to the prize when it was still 19000. Coz in those days yes everyone was happy. The prize was going to the moon nearing 20,000. For now, we are not experiencing this because of the market correction sided by fud that further lowered down bitcoin's value.

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

If bitcoin will fall at $1900 I think popularity of Bitcoin will loose and everybody will think it is a big scam. Many years have already pass since Bitcoin started I think manipulating the market and bringing the price of Bitcoin to that mark is really will be upsetting. But if this is photographical error were you meant is $19000. All I can say is before the end of the year demand of Bitcoin will become high were it will become more than 19K dollars. May reach 25K or 30K more. Just a thought sir.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

give your feedback

I think you have typo error up there? You want to say 19000 USD and not 1900 USD!! Because that was the highest prices that we have seen around the crypto world for bitcoin. The prices like that needs Market Cap to reach above the value of 300 Billion which was the case when we saw the ATH prices last year. Now this years condition is currently way down the line and to get such huge price peaks we really need to have consistent investment going on in the market which I think establishing right now. We can hope to see at least 10K or around rates by the end of this year for sure and I am not sure about ATH rates because last year and this year, the external and internal factors are completely different.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

Yes! Just like how Bitcoin pumps to 900usd in 2014, and drops to $200.  Is the same as how Bitcoin pumps to $19000 and dumps to $6800 now. I believe $100k this year. Is very possible!

give your feedback

in that time, no one will know that bitcoin pump for $900 and then the price rally to reach more high. and yes, it is possible for bitcoin price to reach more than $15k again but we need to be patient. for the old bitcoin user, they can be patient because they have seen this before but for new bitcoin user, they are not yet to see this and this makes them to just panic with the down of the price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:59:50 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 05:41:47 AM by jaocoincrypto18

give your feedback

$19,000 is still possible if the big whales will start to play their games again by manipulating the price of Bitcoin to pump it up using their millions and billions of resources as investments or a real demand will just happen as predicted by most of the famous experts like Mc Affee in which they say that the price of Bitcoin for this year was $20,000 to $25,000 mark.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

Having some trouble understanding what you're trying to say. Try to revise what you wrote a little. Are you saying that you would like Bitcoin to go back to $1,900.

I think he/she only mistaken. Instead of 19k usd he/she wrote 1,900$ well it's given it's only a simple mistake that everyone can be done. However, in the question if btc will go back to 19k usd, well, it's not impossible. Thru it's high volatility there is always a chance that it could make much higher or much lower than the usual. But in my own prediction, I must say and believe that it will always comeback to 19k usd or much more and I don't when it exactly may happen but I'm still hoping and waiting for that.   
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

give your feedback

$19,000 is still possible if the big whales will start to play their game again by manipulating the price of Bitcoin to pump it up using their millions and billions of resources as investments or a real demand will just happen as predicted by most of the famous experts like Mc Affee in which they say that the price of Bitcoin for this year was $20,000 to $25,000 mark.
if the price reach $ 20,000 - $ 25,000 I think bitcoin has broken highest price last year, so this is good news because of market trend up. and for the next year we can see for price correction to buy again btc

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:45:35 AM

$1,900? or you mean $19,000? This is majority's wish to see bitcoin to hit back that ATH.
if the price reach $ 20,000 - $ 25,000 I think bitcoin has broken highest price last year, so this is good news because of market trend up. and for the next year we can see for price correction to buy again btc
Yes it's really the highest price that we've seen. But I think it  will not be easy for us to see bitcoin back at that rate. It takes time, give bitcoin time and we just have to hold and patient.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

give your feedback

No matter what the price are your talking about I must say that no one can tell what will totally happened. Bitcoin are full of volatility, all of it's fluctuation is normally to it's system. It continuous fluctuate every minute, every hour or every day of it's existence. Nobody can predict it but for sure it goes higher soon and hoping that it will be continuous rising for a long time so everybody will be happy. Just have patient and always think positive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Darin2

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

We could see at least one more pump. A lot of coins are accumulated and they are waiting to make a profit.
And if Bitcoin's technology gets more developed who knows where is the limit.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:06:46 PM

Don't expect too much because it may become disappointment better to observe and let see what will happen but I like your positiveness I think if you want to get a high profit better to hold and wait patiently.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

give your feedback

I think that's possible but in order for it to fully recover, a long period of time is needed. We just have to be patient with things in a volatile market. We should always expect for backdrops which is a hundred percent normal and also a not literally continuous increase. As I've mentioned, ups and downs are expected so the market won't totally have a continuous increase of recovery.  For now invest and make use of the opportinity since the market value is still low.

Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

give your feedback

Don't you think it's amazing? Just look at where it was before and where it is AND where it will be. Just think about how the wonders work. Right now it's the lowest but I'm pretty sure it will rise soon because that's how it works! Keep yourself busy while waiting so you don't have to panic from time to time.
kokobaba880

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

Up and downs are happening in bitcoin and in this way we can keep an eye on the crypto market while the people of the world are following bitcoin because every one want to check their wealth at home and high demanded for good and bright future but if the bitcoin volatility noticed then it is said that it is like when it was in the past and the price is still growing.

Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

Up and downs are happening in bitcoin and in this way we can keep an eye on the crypto market while the people of the world are following bitcoin because every one want to check their wealth at home and high demanded for good and bright future but if the bitcoin volatility noticed then it is said that it is like when it was in the past and the price is still growing.

It always happens when btc price will start to surge increase, and because of great demands day trader is enjoying to play with the market buy and sell. There's always a bright future for bitcoin as it always depends on how people decide what's the best decisions to make. All I can advice is to wait for further changes in price, never rush over and learn to value what you have. Expect great and never listen to negative speculations, because its will hinder us to be a good trader.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

Bitcoin is very amazing isnt it, there was this time that it reaches 19k usd and players now are very demanding to go back to that price. Since i am believing in Bitcoin i knew someday it will go up or it will exceed that highest price in the future, just make this low price a chance to gather or accumulate lots of Bitcoin so that if it exceed 19k usd then youll really going to enjoy that moment.
Always going to be amazing. It is the volatility we have all been talking about all these while and being a decentralized environment, this should obviously be expected. Also, we are here now and it seems things are getting even better as we move on, however, we also have to understand that we cannot ascertain time or when, but can only be optimistic that the future is bright and that is all that matters.

I am sure you did not cross check what you have written to have known you omitted a zero. However, this is not a matter of knowing or not, whatever it is, no one can know if bitcoin will achieve this or that, but we all strongly believe there is a future and that is all that is needed to know in this case. Trends always change and there is no doubt about it, so, what is important here is to just keep holding and believing everything will turn out fine. $19k though is a huge possibility.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

Do you mean to go back to 19K? This is very difficult for the current market. We don't see too many positive signals now. Bitcoin is declining in the last three months. I think the market is overvalued now, especially some new altcoin. There are too many bubbles in it. It's possible to go back to 19K, but not too fast. It may be two years, just like in 2014.
I am still not expecting too much as well this year, but I will not just rule out anything. We have seen how this market has performed before, we know how things can quickly play out, so the possibilities before the end of the year may still be there.

However, we also have to know that a lot of people were greedy for no reason last year and that typically affected the market, and unless there is a huge news that could fuel a huge demand, I do not think anything of such may happen this year, but who knows?
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

you and many people (including me) want the price to increase a lot, but due to the regulation and pressure of some governments the price is not increasing, I think you have already seen this:

India’s Central Bank To Stop Dealing With All Crypto-Related Accounts, ‘Not Ban On Crypto’ Commenters Say

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced that the bank will no longer provide services to any person or business that deals with cryptocurrencies, adding that it is also looking into releasing its own cryptocurrency in the future, according to a “Statement on Developmental and Regulatory Policies” released today, April 5.

Kazakh National Bank Considers Ban Of Crypto Trading, Mining In The Country

give your feedback

Let's wait the next few months to see which countries will be friendly with bitcoin and which countries will ban bitcoin

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

give your feedback

For me bitcoin won't hit that low amount and investing now offer you even some good profit in next months so just try to split your savings and invest in some coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
South Park

Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

give your feedback

Take advantage of the current market price of bitcoin I know that for many people the price may still seems high and will like to see a cheaper price but believe me the price is not going to get that much cheaper and when bitcoin finally recovers its previous price and it reaches even higher prices people are going to lament and wish that bitcoin was this cheap again.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

"To the moon" "When Lambo" words would always be mentioned by most people into this crypto world and most of us are hoping for price to shoot up.We do all have the same target but the questions would still remain unanswered since no one can able to point out on when this thing would happen.For now we just simply hold of into our coins or even just on bitcoin and believe for future price upward movements.Anything is possible into this very volatile market the important thing on here is that we do know on when to exit when we are already profited.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
danniwide1234

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

I want to believe what you are saying is;will bitcoin ever go back to $19000? I strongly believe it will surpass that price it is just a matter of time . Bitcoin to large extend will always determines the future of cryptocurrency and so I believe it will bounce back, it just a matter of time because cryptocurrency is here to stay. I will therefore advice if you have the money this is the time to buy bitcoin for a long hold because no matter what it will surely moon again.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

The market lost more than 500 billion cap from the last Btc ATH. That's how big it is the market needs to recover for us to get back on track and potentially reach a new ATH.
Right now market still bearish, and it gradually continue to cut the marketcap off. Still no sign for bull market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

give your feedback

There is a possibility of a comeback. Bitcoin always has the potential to recover at any market crashes due to its large and growing community which would lift its demand as well as its market price. The dumps that we are seeing is absolutely a normal thing with cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin is not the only crypto which is suffering from it right now. So just be patient and wait.
Rizqi

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

give your feedback

can definitely rise again but we must know why the price of bitcoin has decreased drastically resulting in personal concerns and groups that have bitcoin, little decipher that bitcoin decreased is inseparable from the influence, and the effect is diverse and it is reasonable but not fair when the price bitcoin has a significant decrease, we as people who use or users as well as lovers bitcoin use wisely, and indeed in use properly.

and I'm sure the bitcoin transaction turnover can get back up with us transacting using bitcoin instead of being deployed.
Weawant

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:05:16 PM

give your feedback

There is a possibility of a comeback. Bitcoin always has the potential to recover at any market crashes due to its large and growing community which would lift its demand as well as its market price. The dumps that we are seeing is absolutely a normal thing with cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin is not the only crypto which is suffering from it right now. So just be patient and wait.

To many struggles has been surpass and to many potential competitors defeated so no doubt bitcoins could rise up again, We should treat this as glory days for us since we could even buy more cheap BTC's at this point. And let see what happen next to it since the potential never ends since every year we can always see more adoption coming with it.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

give your feedback

Bitcoin is not always about pumping, there were seasons to see it in drop. One thing is for sure, it wont remain at its price, it might actually reach higher price than before. There is no reason to worry about bitcoin price, if you really knew why you arr doing what you are doing, you'll surely be aware that in time Bitcoin will recover. Wait and Hold, its definitely worth it.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

give your feedback

Just keep it alone.  because of you sell it,  you might regret when the price goes up.  I strongly suggest do not check it from Time to time for you not to be stress.  Let the money grow. 
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

give your feedback

I doubt that bitcoin will be down $1900, and also I doubt that bitcoin will reach the highest price of its history, $26000. Nowadays, bitcoin has huge supply and proper demand. its popularity reaches the top of economic concern and cautions. those won't cause both extreme decline and extreme rise.
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:26:48 AM

give your feedback

Seeing the cycle of the bitcoin price yearly. It is indeed has the chance of comeback into the latest ATH but it may takes many time also  there's no guarantee that the yearly price cycle will always be the same maybe this time is different.
What I'm afraid is that when the hype is gone, people will just switch, people who are coming to invest into bitcoin before were mainly affected by temporary hype not because they have faith on it so just keep watching.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

give your feedback
My Feed Back:
Don't be a lazy ass poster. Even when you use Google translator, don't depend on Google to help you fix nunbers. Fix the gadamn stuff yourself for Google isn't mathematically inclined!  Grin

Corrected, $19,000.
Even with the so much uncertainty in the crypto space as it were now, one can still see through all the shades that the dip we witness now shall soon be over and prices will be back to their ATH. The charts are there to serve as antecedents.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

give your feedback

it could happen if bitcoin has good news that could trigger a bitcoin price increase because if there is no good news then the price will never be able to go back to recover the price to a high price.
Xanxus024

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

The thing is there are many investors will lose their money if the price go back to 1,900k usd and for sure the crypto market will be affected also but I'm sure it will never be happen because bitcoin will surely recover and it will exceed our expectations.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

give your feedback

Probably you mean $19000. I also think that bitcoin will hit that price again, but I'm not sure it will happen in this year or next year. Probably the next 2 years we'll be able to see it. Just wait for it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

there are so many possible thing that will happen in bitcoin if it is in that price.. not all people will understand what happen to bitcoin why price is decreased for sure there are so many people too that will panic sell their btc's but i am hoping for the recovery of bitcoin.
South Park

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

"To the moon" "When Lambo" words would always be mentioned by most people into this crypto world and most of us are hoping for price to shoot up.We do all have the same target but the questions would still remain unanswered since no one can able to point out on when this thing would happen.For now we just simply hold of into our coins or even just on bitcoin and believe for future price upward movements.Anything is possible into this very volatile market the important thing on here is that we do know on when to exit when we are already profited.
Those are expressions that are very common in the forum but we need to be honest unless you have a huge amount of bitcoin it is very unlikely that we are going to reach such levels of wealth that is why for many investing in altcoins is a great option in order to increase their wealth, the problem is that holding altcoins can be very risky since the volatility of those coins is way greater than the volatility of bitcoin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

It is bitcoin we are all saying here and anything can be possible. The market has been terribly beaten and one may just assume it may have a hard come back and a lot of resistances to even be able to think of hitting the previous ATH. I would want to point out that early last year, we all know how it all started, so, saying something is not possible in this market, is an overstatement. Anything is possible, and I expect that the market can do whatever it pleases over time.

South Park

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

The market lost more than 500 billion cap from the last Btc ATH. That's how big it is the market needs to recover for us to get back on track and potentially reach a new ATH.
Right now market still bearish, and it gradually continue to cut the marketcap off. Still no sign for bull market.
We cannot deny that the crash was huge, however when you take the time to look at what is happening you will see that most of the crash was because those that invested in bitcoin just to speculate with the price have left the market, everyone else that is still here is not only in the market to make money fast, while I will not deny that I like the idea of making money with bitcoin at the same time I'm here because I believe in the long term prospects of bitcoin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

We cannot deny that the crash was huge, however when you take the time to look at what is happening you will see that most of the crash was because those that invested in bitcoin just to speculate with the price have left the market, everyone else that is still here is not only in the market to make money fast, while I will not deny that I like the idea of making money with bitcoin at the same time I'm here because I believe in the long term prospects of bitcoin.
The crash was pretty predictable in my opinion, especially when we were about to touch the $20,000 mark. The only thing that people can't figure out is how deep the price will tank due to the panic during a correction.

It was the perfect opportunity to increase your coin holdings, and honestly speaking, it was the easiest opportunity I ever experienced in this market to accomplish that.

The $20,000 mark just wouldn't get breached that was clear, and at that peak moment, CME Group went live, which basically means the end of the hype speculation around the future markets was there.

End of speculative hype translates into a massive correction.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
KeijiN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

I doubt strongly what bitcoin will fall so deep, regarding last tendency of its small steps of growth, we hope that it will continue to grow, not fall to $1900.
InvestICO2L

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

I completely agree with you that this crash was really huge. As we know that bitcoin is not only a convenient way but also east way for us to get money,even it’s probably fast for us to earn money. To frankly say, absolutely no one can deny that the bitcoin market is quite useful to create money. Especially, bitcoin is well-known for its volatility, thus it’s a prove that there is no down or up forever, it just keeps fluctuating currently. I strongly believe that in any way bitcoin will back as that was.
bettercrypto

Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

give your feedback

You are the first person I've encountered that wanted bitcoin to dump. Seriously? I guess it does not benefit much the trader and investors of bitcoin instead, a lot of people will lose their interest in bitcoin. By the time that the price fluctuated much (2017), many people are encourage to buy bitcoin even in its peak, that's why there are many bitcoin investors lost their money during bearish season. I guess that if the bitcoin will return to its lower value, then bitcoin is not anymore in demand to the crypto market. As if demand matters the price and demand is the measurement of popularity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

As what the titles says, we have witnessed how the market plunges down deep and many have thought it will go down further. But now, things has changed drastically as bitcoin rises 1,000$ in just 30 minutes. So it may be the signal of bull run or just bull trap.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

I have observed that bitcoin price is eventually increasing i hope it continues to go up. It is now going back the way it ised to be. I started using bitcoin with a high price that is why i am used to it being high then it went low as we have seen and experienced these past few months but now it is gradually increasing again which is a good news.
vina.lugtu

Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

give your feedback

Yes I think so. Bitcoin has proven itself multiple times. It always bounce back and rise up from the dead. Ever since I started monitoring bitcoin, I have heard bitcoin died more than 10 times. You heard it right, more than 10 times. Bitcoin continue to prove those critics that they will always be wrong and if those critics can't beat bitcoin, they might just invest on it and see what happens.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:04:47 AM

I actually be glad if bitcoin price back again in $1900 or lower than that because for those who have not so much money to invest in bitcoin in todays price they can invest if that will happen. If that will happen i thinks thats the start of bull run of market because lots of users of crypto currency will invest in bitcoin because they will know what bitcoin can do.
iMark

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

give your feedback

it could happen if bitcoin has good news that could trigger a bitcoin price increase because if there is no good news then the price will never be able to go back to recover the price to a high price.
I don't think we should need a good news, Yeah i know we need a shock to make the market come alive and pump, but not necessarily through good news about bitcoin, even if it works enough to push up marketcap and bitcoin prices, but whales can also make pump with inducement / manipulation of them so many people back buy bitcoin but I myself am convinced that the price will definitely come back at a high price
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

I don't doubt the capacity of bitcoin that it can go back to $19,000 and the possibility that it can also reach new ATH is there.

I doubt strongly what bitcoin will fall so deep, regarding last tendency of its small steps of growth, we hope that it will continue to grow,
It has fall so deep from $19,000 ----> $6,000.

not fall to $1900.
I think this is just a typo, it should be $19,000 not $1,900.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

give your feedback

I don't think we should need a good news, Yeah i know we need a shock to make the market come alive and pump, but not necessarily through good news about bitcoin, even if it works enough to push up marketcap and bitcoin prices, but whales can also make pump with inducement / manipulation of them so many people back buy bitcoin but I myself am convinced that the price will definitely come back at a high price
We always need good news because that is like the stater for the hype and if the good news is big then it will make the price of bitcoin goes up very high and that will trigger the other people to get into bitcoin and make the hype stronger than before that will push also the price to reach new all time highs and will bring bitcoin to different news channels.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

give your feedback

We always need good news because that is like the stater for the hype and if the good news is big then it will make the price of bitcoin goes up very high and that will trigger the other people to get into bitcoin and make the hype stronger than before that will push also the price to reach new all time highs and will bring bitcoin to different news channels.

But it looks like we haven't seen any good news that triggers the sudden price increase or I'm just wrong here? In less than 24 hours the price jumps around $1000 and we are almost touching $8000 now. Of course a good news will always push the price even further, but so far as far as I know, I'm still searching as to what really causes this growth. As far as bitcoin hitting $19000, we are still far from it but if you have been in this market that long, you will know that everything is really possible. I guess we will have to wait and see and just hope for the best.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

Bitcoin now stable and keep it keep increasing. Market cap now reach 300 billion and its good news for all token holder. Its seems no more fud and blockchain are uses and tested in many major country. Lets see if bitcoin able to break 10k barrier in this month. I do believe bitcoin will be 15k$  In the end of this year.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

there are so many possible thing that will happen in bitcoin if it is in that price.. not all people will understand what happen to bitcoin why price is decreased for sure there are so many people too that will panic sell their btc's but i am hoping for the recovery of bitcoin.
There is actually no doubt that bitcoin is going to be recovering, as that one is definite. However, the fact is that no one knows when this recovery may occur and usually after a dip, there would always come a time for consolidation which most investors always use to accumulate and as long as the fundamental in the market favors a bull run after then, we will always get to see the market back to that previous shape. However, no one should be expecting such a thing to happen just all of a sudden as it requires some patience to see your investment back. Best is to just take advantage of the dip to accumulate.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

The thing is there are many investors will lose their money if the price go back to 1,900k usd and for sure the crypto market will be affected also but I'm sure it will never be happen because bitcoin will surely recover and it will exceed our expectations.
I really do not even see how $1900 is a possibility. If we really want to face one fact, there are a lot of bigger players that are really looking at getting a hold of the market at even this present dip. Things are going to change and we cannot remain stagnant, we may go lower but that would not mean we would go as low as some people may be thinking.

Nevertheless, it is a market, fundamentals can change things pretty quick, but if we are to base it on that, I don't see the market getting that low. OP must be pretty true as I am also seeing bitcoin price levels are recovering to restore where it was few months ago. Happy to see those price levels again.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

Recovery time is not blazing fast, we need to wait months and keep hoping.
Don't put all your trusts in that recovery though, try to diversificate your field of action
BitSat

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

Recovery time is not blazing fast, we need to wait months and keep hoping.
Don't put all your trusts in that recovery though, try to diversificate your field of action
You are right its going to take some good time never do any thing fast as this can ruin you and your money very quickly we have some good and positive signs but still its going to take some time for coming back on good rate as we was expecting in few months back
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

give your feedback

Quite struggling to get you but if you mean Bitcoin to go back to $1,900 then that will be a big blow to the crypto market. This will discourage many investors and create a lot of panic selling. But if you are talking about Bitcoin going back to its all time hits during December, 2017, then i can confidently say that BTC will get there soon. Sometimes, the price must come down for bullishs and believers to buy more and hold and make great deal of profit when it hits the bull market.
Bitcoincole

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Yeah, i feel also that you enjoying in a the same way having value is continually recover from $6,000 USD in few weeks past. The good thing what makes the bitcoin going increase are the investors who invest currently in bitcoin with a huge money involve. In addition they believe the capability that bitcoin is good investing currency.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

Yes it is possible to reach that price and whatever price is it possible too.Hoping for more investors to invest in the cryptocurrency so that the price will go up.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

give your feedback

People are praying that bitcoin would shoot out its price but on the thing you are talking on here seems like you do like to get back on the price it was before. 1900 usd is too low to consider. We wont really have the chance to see those prices once again.Why? because of the strong support,we cant easily go back into that range, bitcoin is being distributed into many hands and decisions would really vary on each one of us.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

give your feedback

I personally don't understand what you mean. Do you mean,  back as it was in the price of $1900 ? Or $19k? If your mean the former, then I am sorry to disappoint you. For bitcoin will continue to pump in price because we hope to receive more investors in the coming month. But if you mean the latter,  then its possible because we are all hoping for the best besides,  we are looking at more than a price higher $19k cause  it's possible for bitcoin to pass that level.
neya

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

Happy to see that bitcoin slowly pump from $6000 i hope it will continue to the moon.and even ethereum also pump.still positive that bitcoin will pump more.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

give your feedback

Yeah, news triggers the market a whole lot and that is the brain beside most of the fluctuations we see in every market.

No one can say when or how this is going to be, but in the long run, it is something that is definite to see happen, as we can expect the news that would create a huge demand for the space and then make it interesting to see how people flow in like we saw last year, but I would say nothing much should be expected immediately as all these things take a lot of time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jakagintiri

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

If today's spur is likely to happen, the volume of demand is now soaring, and there is a rebound, if it continues to happen it is possible to advance, but because anything else can happen, I'm sure I'll get $ 20k by the end of the year, keep it cool to wait for it, do not get you made a fatal mistake.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:16:30 AM

give your feedback

The market will forever move like that between up and down. This event will continue and happen over and over again. It's good to take a little benefit, from both of these events, buy when the price goes down and sell when the price is past the purchase limit.

Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

give your feedback

Wow! does bitcoin reached that high? It is so good to know, hopefully it will be back to that price  or maybe more than that. I maybe so ambitious, but who knows? bitcoin nowadays is getting more popular.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

give your feedback

This and such, manipulated or unmanipulated, is something realistic to happen because it is a natural movement of the market. Focus on your thinking and believe me that the volatile value of bitcoin will continue to increase from time to time.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

If you don't have any Bitcoin, you want to buy BTC as cheap as possible. But $1900 is too low level, I think. A lot of people bought Bitcoin for $20000, and some of them still hold this crypto currency, in order to don't fix losses. It seems that the current resistant level of Bitcoin in the downward direction is $6000, therefore $1900 is just a dream for a potential investors.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

I still have the belief that bitcoin can still become an increasingly large coin again. in the price certainly still possible for bitcoin for high return again even more than what has ever been achieved several months ago.
hispout

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

I have observed that bitcoin price is eventually increasing i hope it continues to go up. It is now going back the way it ised to be. I started using bitcoin with a high price that is why i am used to it being high then it went low as we have seen and experienced these past few months but now it is gradually increasing again which is a good news.
Bitcoin is no doubt one of the best crypto currency amongst all other crypto coins in the world and that this is the coin which can help you in getting richer, in fact much more than you have right now. There are chances of having a bitcoin bank as well and if that happens, then this will help bitcoin in getting more fame and that above all, this will help the ones who have invested their money into it as they will get a better and secure way of keeping their bitcoins safe instead of putting them in their wallets.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Your question can't find a 100% sure answer, because we can't predict with absolute certainty how and when the market will recover like that time you seek to
aoihs00

Merit: 300

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

It will take time to happen that and you never know, it could be one month, two months or even another year to get there. As we know current year has been really bad start for the bitcoin and its price rise was ambiguity in the initial stages until when we saw the last weeks sudden pump. This is what got everyone keep-on-going and now we are seeing the hopes for the price rise. But I would say too much excitement is always bad thing and in the long run if something goes upside down then we may suffer.

However there are good things happening around the world so we dont have to worry about the decline now. Prices for now look stable and we may expect the climbs soon in the next week or so depending upon how much volume is getting driven into the crypto per day.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Yes, I believe that Bitcoin can grow back to former heights. Crypto-currencies gradually begin to move away from a prolonged fall and return to the saddle. I think that by the summer the situation will finally stabilize and bitcoin will take a fast course towards growth.
wxxyrqa

Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

Yes, I believe that Bitcoin can grow back to former heights. Crypto-currencies gradually begin to move away from a prolonged fall and return to the saddle. I think that by the summer the situation will finally stabilize and bitcoin will take a fast course towards growth.
there is information that Mr. GOX has repeatedly dropped a lot of Bitcoin into the market and is going to do it in the future. Therefore, in the near future, the growth of Bitcoin will be impossible.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

i think bitcoin must break previous highest, so from technical analisys bitcoin is on uptrend. and at this time started a lot of positive news about btc, so i have to keep patience waiting for that
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

there is information that Mr. GOX has repeatedly dropped a lot of Bitcoin into the market and is going to do it in the future. Therefore, in the near future, the growth of Bitcoin will be impossible.
We really don't know what tomorrow will bring this investment that we have, though there's always a repeated situations so knowing
when to place you entry and when to move out with profits is very important, the issue about this will just give us basis and not really
the actual scene inside crypto there's possibilities as well that those coins from mt.goax already been sold and its already been a part
of circulating coins inside the market, else, there's still a lot which is hold by big whales.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will not only to recover but also to hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. However, this time I don't think that price will rise overnight but at a sustainable growth rate. Institutional investors and big whales would defiantly come back to exploit the opportunity but this time the overall maturity of the investors would be much more resulting in less panic situations in the market. Last rally and correction have taught a lesson to most of the investors.
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

If today's spur is likely to happen, the volume of demand is now soaring, and there is a rebound, if it continues to happen it is possible to advance, but because anything else can happen, I'm sure I'll get $ 20k by the end of the year, keep it cool to wait for it, do not get you made a fatal mistake.
Bitcoin is one of the best crypto coin and that you can never expect that bitcoin will disappoint you. If you are having some good knowledge regarding the things and that you know the trick of dealing the things in the right way, then I don’t really think so that you will ever end up losing your money. Right now, market has started recovering which is a very good news and that we need to keep on holding our coins for more time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

give your feedback

For me Yes it can back to normal again.Be patient and wait for the right time because I believe everything will nicely control on how to grow the crypto currency.
alfs75

platform for everyday business

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

give your feedback

Yeah,i feel it now bro,that  that bitcoins and other altcoins will start to moving up,maybe this is now the time  and sign that all crypto coins will back into the spotlight,and we hope that its will continue  to pump until and back to its aiming price to $19K so that  we can feel back again of when will go back to the moon,as what happen in previous year 2017, that mostly all of us gain a big profits.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best crypto coin and that you can never expect that bitcoin will disappoint you. If you are having some good knowledge regarding the things and that you know the trick of dealing the things in the right way, then I don’t really think so that you will ever end up losing your money. Right now, market has started recovering which is a very good news and that we need to keep on holding our coins for more time.

Well i don't think many will agree with you that btc will not disappoint lol. Many people are already disappointed in bitcoin since they've lost quite big amounts since december. It's recovering yes but who knows, there may yet be another correction. Just avoid making the mistakes made by those disappointed peeps by making sure you know what you're doing. The internet is swarming with information we can all check before shelling out money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

give your feedback

Probably you mean $19000. I also think that bitcoin will hit that price again, but I'm not sure it will happen in this year or next year. Probably the next 2 years we'll be able to see it. Just wait for it.
Since he said back as it was, I am pretty sure he only skipped the last zero in the whole figures. We cannot actually say if this is a possibility this year at all. Still, one thing is that at a point, we will get to see something like this happening.

A lot happened last year that was caused by a whole lot of greed and it usually take some time before we can get to see the market recover and get back up the way it was immediately or in a short period. We just have to be patient for that magic of recovery to happen. I am not meaning that is too hard to happen but will not happen over night by the word magical.

In my opinion, it is too early to call that bitcoin is back as it was. Because, there are long way in front of it to climb up. Probably it may be right to call like got restored to the path of recovery toward the new ATH. On a lighter side, it first has to test the previous ATH to have a new one Tongue
webdevmastery

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

give your feedback

Bitcoin today is already growing again and the price in the market is running $8k dollar up so we can expect that the price of bitcoins might really reach $20k dollar before the end of 2018 and we are going to become wealthy someday.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

Here is the real situation , people are looking for fortune in Bitcoin , hoping their investment turned thousands fold in short time and nothing else as motivation to support Bitcoin development technically or even ideally hope for a better financial system , no yeah it's human nature to become greed , wants rich by investing just like warren buffet did, it's not that easy.
You might better to choose a strange altcoin that got hyped , invest there and have a 50/50 chance to become rich or broke , let the price go up to $10k or even higher , let the price crashed to $1k or even just $100 , but the usage spread evenly , make Bitcoin technology mainstream used widely by common people.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

Approximately every four years, the number of bitcoins, which is rewarded for mining the next block, is halved: at first it was 50 bitcoins, then 25, and then 12.5. In 2020, it will be already 6.25 bitcoins.
Bitcoin is a devaluation product and has a global circulation where there is an Internet - therefore a very small probability that it will return to the price of $ 1,900.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

You will be earning more than 20k dollars if you are willing to hold bitcoin till the end of this year. This soaring up is not the real thing. Bitcoin is expected to gain huge value in the last quarter of the year but still, a little increment now was also the need of time. It will help holders in staying calm and trusting bitcoin even more.They are happy at least.Besides, now traders can increase their capital.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

yes of course bitcoin can go back and do a price recovery, you need not be afraid and do not have to worry, the price will definitely return to a very expensive price, all you have to do is wait for good news that can trigger the bitcoin price increase, please be more patient.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

yes of course bitcoin can go back and do a price recovery, you need not be afraid and do not have to worry, the price will definitely return to a very expensive price, all you have to do is wait for good news that can trigger the bitcoin price increase, please be more patient.
Yes  definitely will  recover and even  surpass Last year highest level as predicted by some experts in crypto currency, but as to when we cannot predict but  mostly from middle of the year onward.

atjiat

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

Yes  definitely will  recover and even  surpass Last year highest level as predicted by some experts in crypto currency, but as to when we cannot predict but  mostly from middle of the year onward.

Today's prospects for Bitcoin are rather vague And I very much doubt that this year there will be any changes. Apparently all investors need to switch to other coins, and throw Bitcoin out of their sight.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

Up and downs are happening in bitcoin and in this way we can keep an eye on the crypto market while the people of the world are following bitcoin because every one want to check their wealth at home.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

There are still plenty of skeptics about the viability of cryptocurrencies: https://www.ccn.com/decent-probability-bitcoin-price-goes-to-zero-vanguard-economist/

MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Today's prospects for Bitcoin are rather vague And I very much doubt that this year there will be any changes. Apparently all investors need to switch to other coins, and throw Bitcoin out of their sight.

If you say so, do you mean you have  thrown already your bitcoins? If you are sure to your post here, can you do it first?
I'm not actually challenging you but just reminding you the importance of bitcoin. Remember it remains to be the top option of traders when talking about cryptocoins.
Well I am open to invest in other coins but I won't throw bitcoins out. I'll continue to be a loyal trader because of the good price it gives me.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: