Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 ETH giveaway is real?  (Read 217 times)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

This is a scam and I think people should report this guy. Anyone so foolish enough to send his money to te addrress should just say goodbyes to his money, even Vitalik is not rich enough to be dashing people free Ethereum unless he wants to scam people of their Ethereum. This is a fraud do not send anything, even look at the numbers of follower he has

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

Another scam in making. Cryptocurrency has become an easy platform for scammers as lot of naive gullible investors are available whom they can play with. Lot of people are lured into net with those huge rewards propoganada which are farce and ultimately kills those newbies for ever from venturing into this world. Once bitten, twice shy.  Roll Eyes

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Hssn

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

No no no it's a scam no doubt
I don't know there people exists that they are giving there eth to them,these guys post in crypto related twitter accounts by acting as original poster account and they don't have any blue tick then also some idiots send them their hard earned money.
I have seen these guys making like 5-10k a day by scamming people.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

I found the news with the giveaway event from bountyhive with the amount of 1 ETH.

is this true?

please for more info about this.

thanks.

source: https://twitter.com/bountyhivebonus/status/981014836329963520

I doubt about that.  Is there any proof that someones tried to do that or proof that they give that 1 Eth to the people who are participating to that? There are so many scam that surrounded in this field. It is better to be more smart and don't easily participate to that. It is good to have a safety and security in a way that at first is do some study regarding to that and gathered some information and proof that their are really legit  and not one of the scammers.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

BEWARE of any give away that is asking you to send a token of coins before giving you the reward. I do not think it is real. What if 100 000 people send what was asked . So it means 100 000 ETH will be given out. 
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

I found the news with the giveaway event from bountyhive with the amount of 1 ETH.

is this true?

please for more info about this.

thanks.

source: https://twitter.com/bountyhivebonus/status/981014836329963520
It is an obvious scam. They will post it in their site instead of Twitter if it is true. Asking Ethereum is also a sign that this scheme is bogus. Better check the site and ask them on their Official Telegram if the post is legit.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

Don't believe everything that you see on social media. That will be the best option in order for you to avoid scams. Try to check their main website if this is really legit. usually, if the project really is legit they posted the contest in the ann thread on the forum and in their own website. if not, I think this is certainly a scam.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

it depends on the giveaway platform.
there are some crypto projects that are giving away certain coins like Ethereum to their participants for doing whatever the required time, efforts and contributions.
it could be advertising, or pre investments, referrals and other requirements that will trigger on their Crypto company to attract more investors and supporters like bounty campaigns.
But I think it's too good to be true but depends on the platforms.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

Don't believe everything that you see on social media. That will be the best option in order for you to avoid scams. Try to check their main website if this is really legit. usually, if the project really is legit they posted the contest in the ann thread on the forum and in their own website. if not, I think this is certainly a scam.

indeed, I assume that giving away Ethereum or certain amount of coins isn't that always free and real because most of the time crypto projects will be conducting bounty campaigns in order to effectively promote their Crypto projects than just giving away tokens and coins through social media. that's doesn't right.
Airdrops aren't that good to participate as well because most of them are scams and bogus.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

Never trust giveaways like this because mostly they are time wasters and scams want some traffic on their own accounts and then run away without any pay some take users personal information for some other benefits and uses can create problems so better avoiding them is very good solution for every user
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

This is the next stage of fraud. In Twitter, this scheme is actively progressing and for crypto currency recruits looks tempting. It is necessary to remain vigilant to similar advertisements.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: