Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON Whitepaper (English Translation)  (Read 19926 times)
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

Had a hunch it was a shit coin, after reading it... glad to see my intuition is still on point
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dllhg

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:02:49 AM

Had a hunch it was a shit coin, after reading it... glad to see my intuition is still on point

Why exactly ?  Has been really taking off and lot of people are excited bout it.  Just hit  .02 and took #22 on CMC.
JCM

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:25:59 AM

Shit coin?
https://screenshots.firefox.com/zVNpz2XHACzlkNGc/www.worldcoinindex.com
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:55:44 PM

(Great news) Former Alibaba Chief Data Mining Expert Zhao Hong (Marcus) Joined TRON

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/great-news-former-alibaba-chief-data-mining-expert-zhao-hong-marcus-joined-tron-2fb73ccd802f

Report on December 26th, 2017 said the former Alibaba chief data mining expert Zhao Hong joined the core team of TRON. Zhao Hong will mainly take charge of the overall structure of block chain, research and development of smart contract design. TRON once again got an expert in this field.
He is also another senior expert who enters TRON after Chen Zhiqiang, the Ali big data expert joined in this early October.
Zhao Hong (Marcus) graduated from the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Beihang University, where he obtained his master’s degree. He used to serve in various top enterprises such as Alibaba (data mining expert), Dangdang(development manager), zenmen group (senior algorithm platform architect), VMware China development center, China Academic of Electronics and Information Technology, and he has an interdisciplinary technical talent with both rich academic experience and commercial practical ability. He worked in Alibaba for many years, mainly focusing on advertising searching (ten billion-level real-time response system). In addition, he also possesses extensive experience in data mining, big data platform, high concurrent online architecture and mass data storage. He used to work as the development manager of the advertising platform of Dangdang, where he was responsible for the overall architecture and strategy of advertising and gained much team management experience.
In the meantime, being an early investor who owns his own private mining machine, Zhao Hong also knows something about blockchain and cryptocurrency investment.
He said: “It is the strong technological atmosphere and good vision of TRON that makes me leave Ali and join TRON, and I believe TRON will definitely stand out from many block chain projects.”
Sun Yuchen (Justin Sun), the founder of TRON said: “All engineers of TRON are passionate and ambitious, including Zhao Hong. Mr. Zhao Hong is an expert in big data. I believe he will speed up the progress of TRON with his technology and experience, and I look forward to the results we’re going to achieve soon.
What is TRON?
TRON:Meet Decentralized Internet, The next Web 4.0 blockchain Dapp platform. TRON is a world-leading blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology.
The protocol allows each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.
The key features of TRON: Decentralized Trustworthy Application; Smart Contracts
Empowered by Blockchain; Digital Values issued and obtained by everyone.
The Ranking and Market value of TRON
The circulating market cap of TRON is $2,468,838,053 (Coinmarketcap.com) and the daily volume is$397,956,000. Now TRX ranks 18 in the world with over 300,000 token holders (Etherscan.io) worldwide(24th Dec. 2017)

dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:14:35 PM

I can't understand, why do they have such a website, or it is Chinese understanding of good looking website?
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:14:56 PM

I can't understand, why do they have such a website, or it is Chinese understanding of good looking website?

Simply, they don't give a fck about the rest of the world. It is more than 2B people in the area.
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 02:20:33 PM

Hi guys

Whiepaper in English at below link.

Page 8 - the great voyage looks interesting with talk about dividend payout in the form of TOM tokens, wonder if this will be like how Gas is paid out on Binance to Neo holders..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_4PBkNemC7ec1F4WnFXUWc5UHc/view

I'm sure you'll be beating yourself up by now for passing on the opportunity Smiley

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jameshugo17

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:56:31 PM

In the time of Tron, some stock exchanges were distributed free of charge. It's a really different project. I don't like it very much, but it still stands in a firm place. They do good advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: