Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it grow ETH ?  (Read 130517 times)
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:55:38 PM

Ethereum will definitely grow, recently the market has moved off dead center, excellent performance in just a month, if you look at the time when everyone will become rich, it depends on the amount invested in the industry, and patience not to sell with a slight increase, we all know how cryptomillionaires appeared.
ethereum growth still looks slow, even if we see bitcoin has moved up alone. there aren't many altcoins that follow the bitcoin movement. maybe now who feel the new benefits of bitcoin investment and some altcoins that are growing quite large.
Yes, you are right, now there is a choice, the cost is very interesting, many coins grow quickly, but just as quickly lose if we are talking about safe investments - as far as I think, Ethereum is safer in this regard,
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:10:00 PM

For sure Etherium price will increase tremendously very shortly and It’s already showing good movement from last one week. Be patience guys. Don't be so hurry, so many big investors said that Etherium will break it’s all time high price within two years.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:29:13 PM

Ethereum will definitely grow, recently the market has moved off dead center, excellent performance in just a month, if you look at the time when everyone will become rich, it depends on the amount invested in the industry, and patience not to sell with a slight increase, we all know how cryptomillionaires appeared.
for now, ETH has many functions and benefits. even some people prioritize ETH compared to bitcoin because the price is cheap, and the price is easy to rise. however, ETH prices have enormous potential to have very high prices in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:08:57 PM

I'm sure eth will grow soon but I don't know what% of the growth is,because it has decreased in price for a long time so it's time to grow, eth can rise quickly because ethereum is multi-functional and also become the second choice for investment after bitcoin.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:31:14 PM

Compare the market today with the situation that we could see in April 2018. Naturally, Ethereum, like many other cryptocurrencies, has the greatest chance to grow. Unfortunately, no one knows when it happens.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:28:59 PM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?
ETH is a very good and widely used coin. So you can be assured of its future development. It can only lose value to Bitcoin but will be king in strategies of price mobilization as well as investment potential in the long term.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:20:08 PM

I'm sure eth will grow soon but I don't know what% of the growth is,because it has decreased in price for a long time so it's time to grow, eth can rise quickly because ethereum is multi-functional and also become the second choice for investment after bitcoin.
Yes I agree. Ethereum supports many tokens in the market. Ethereum also has the trust of many investors and traders in crypto world so I believe Eth can recover in a short period of time. The growth of Ethereum will depends on the market status and adaption.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:21:11 PM

The developers of ethereum are one of the most active developrs in the cryptocurrency field so I believe that the second ranked coin in coinmarketcap will continue to grow in the coming years. The ethereum 2.0 serenity update that will happen next year will further enhance the features of the coin. Developers also announced that they will going to release the public testnet for their ethereum 2.0 roadmap.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:27:07 PM

for now, ETH has many functions and benefits. even some people prioritize ETH compared to bitcoin because the price is cheap, and the price is easy to rise. however, ETH prices have enormous potential to have very high prices in the future.
I agree, the cost of bitcoin just grows, in the case of etherium the price grows on its own and increases the cost in relation to bitcoin, I think it is better to hold on and invest in ethereum, the potential for growth is huge.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:04:17 PM

I agree, the cost of bitcoin just grows, in the case of etherium the price grows on its own and increases the cost in relation to bitcoin, I think it is better to hold on and invest in ethereum, the potential for growth is huge.
It seemed to me that ethereum could go very well up if the situation on the ico market of companies improves.  But each of us understands that a lot of nuances are associated with this problem.  First of all, you need to get rid of fraudsters in the company's ico market.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:49:06 PM

for me personally the second most promising cryptocurrency is ethereum thanks to the huge community behind it and developers approval and support good luck for all eth holders Smiley
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:39:34 PM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?
I have never been skeptical about the ability of ETH or the price increase from it. If in 2018 ETH dropped a lot, many investors were afraid of it, this year ETH is gradually increasing again and there are many positive signs.ETH will come back with good prices in the near future.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:27:19 AM

I have never been skeptical about the ability of ETH or the price increase from it. If in 2018 ETH dropped a lot, many investors were afraid of it, this year ETH is gradually increasing again and there are many positive signs.ETH will come back with good prices in the near future.
I'm also certain it would happen, bitcoin is the main key here, if bitcoin will continue its bullish movement, I think ETH will easily follow.
For now, I believe the right thing to do is to have a bullish mindset, and with that mindset, it will make you think of accumulating more and more.

prepare for the bull run to come, it will be bigger than we are expecting.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:38:59 PM

ethereum growth still looks slow, even if we see bitcoin has moved up alone. there aren't many altcoins that follow the bitcoin movement. maybe now who feel the new benefits of bitcoin investment and some altcoins that are growing quite large.
Yes, you are right, now there is a choice, the cost is very interesting, many coins grow quickly, but just as quickly lose if we are talking about safe investments - as far as I think, Ethereum is safer in this regard,

I do not have any doubts that ETH will grow. I am curious about its "top" this time. For how long will it manage to go up and do not fall? When the time to sell it will come for those, who are eager to do it?
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 04:44:48 PM

I'm also certain it would happen, bitcoin is the main key here, if bitcoin will continue its bullish movement, I think ETH will easily follow.
For now, I believe the right thing to do is to have a bullish mindset, and with that mindset, it will make you think of accumulating more and more.

prepare for the bull run to come, it will be bigger than we are expecting.
In my opinion, Bitcoins and Viru have different tasks in the cryptocurrency market.  The situation can drastically change for the better if Bitcoin is used as a means of payment, or at least for a large business, as a tool for making large transactions.  it is in this situation that Bitcoin can improve the state of the entire cryptocurrency market, and not just ethereum.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:27:12 PM

Considering the current situation it will definitely improving because the Bull Run started and makes the market more improved situation that's why I say ethereum also had a bright future.

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:36:19 PM

Well, at least we can all see the positive sign of growth now and thus we do not need to worry about the growth of ETH because it has already started. What I would like to know is; how far will it grow? Perhaps it will break and set records.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:47:47 PM

All Cryptocurrencies for now are like having some kinda frictions that is actually rendering their growth and making progress so slow for them I really think things will change but it looks like that will take some time as most activities on the markets are slow and project development is kinda down a serious bit

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:53:49 PM

Well, at least we can all see the positive sign of growth now and thus we do not need to worry about the growth of ETH because it has already started. What I would like to know is; how far will it grow? Perhaps it will break and set records.

as long as users are still active in cryptocurrency, especially in coins Ethereum is certainly no longer worried about future growth, all need a process to be able to recover even though the movement is very slow.
Ethereum is a coin that has very good potential, he will be able to continue to grow very much higher than the number ever achieved, but no one knows for sure the numbers that ethereum will achieve in the future.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:11:28 PM

Ethereum; Bitcoin reacted very quickly to the price increase. I think Ethereum will at least 5-6 times more than the current price. Now it's time to be patient, pleasant times have started.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  

Jump to: