Bitcoin Forum
December 06, 2016, 07:59:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -LAND MINES- Vietnam era WARNING sign red enamel metal -TELL THE WORLD U MINES!  (Read 18745 times)
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 1988

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:26:05 PM

Just got my signs, they look great! Thanks again.
Glad to hear they arrived ok. Hope to trade with you again soon. Thank you!

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgeH

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:23:58 AM

I'm tempted. Any pictures?

1DSpPtPTGXTYjkZehPsiAbjkXLkB1jsZ2x
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:53:29 AM

I'm tempted. Any pictures?
First post.

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:29:16 PM

The server was just temporarily down. So much impatience around here. Try reloading, it just worked.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 938

GPG Key-ID: B82BA7E1 | I don't use skype.

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:04:40 PM

The server was just temporarily down. So much impatience around here. Try reloading, it just worked.

Your server is blocking some countries including mine, that's why i was getting 403 error.

edit: Uploaded pic on imgur.com
http://i.imgur.com/jiJYW9x.jpg

My BTC Tip Jar
Looking for longterm signature campaign to pay victims of master-p scam, please contact me. (I'll be active)
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:51:51 PM

Your server is blocking some countries including mine, that's why i was getting 403 error.

edit: Uploaded pic on imgur.com
http://i.imgur.com/jiJYW9x.jpg

Only ships to the US anyway....

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 840

Freedom&Honor

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 08:36:02 PM

I got a few of those signs near my house Cheesy

Though, if I took them, someone could stumble into a mine field xD

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:35:56 AM

I got a few of those signs near my house Cheesy

Though, if I took them, someone could stumble into a mine field xD

Yeah, probably better just to spend a few bits with me instead of putting people at risk ; )

tarzan2

Activity: 507

Pirates and Bibles Inc.

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:53:13 PM

update

are they still available? i'll take 3..

This signature is not making me money or spamming you with advertisements, this might though:
send bitcoinz here>>>> 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP <<<<send bitcoinz here
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:19:17 AM

PMED

kawsmic

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:14:51 PM

Would be a cool novelty for a rig! Good luck
Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:13:15 AM

Why would someone need those signs? Are they for collectors?
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:41:24 AM

Why would anyone ever be so bored they feel the need to post commentary on what is effectively a classified ad section? No they aren't collectables for Bitcoin MINErs, they are for the home minefield enthusiast clearly. Grow a brain and stop using my thread for personal relief from boredom.

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:01:10 AM

UPDATE

MarkAz

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:04:51 AM

I ordered a couple of signs from TECSHARE, arrived without issue and packed well - pretty cool signs, and now making sure that people keep clear of my machines!  Wink  I should also point out that it has plastic protective wrap on it, but I left it on to dull the sheen a bit:

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:13:53 PM

Awesome! Glad you are happy with them. Thanks for the pic too!

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:44:27 AM

update

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.