Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 02:40:45 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -LAND MINES- Vietnam era WARNING sign red enamel metal -TELL THE WORLD U MINES!  (Read 18723 times)
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 1988

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:44:57 AM

I am offering vintage Vietnam era landmine warning signs for BTC each, shipping included. Litecoin or Ethereum Classic equivalent also accepted. I offer discounts if you buy 3 or more in one order. US only please. They are about 11 inches wide across the top, and made of enameled metal. I expect payment upfront, please see my rep in the honest trader thread http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=484.0 , and my steam games thread http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=12119.0 . PM me to order.

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buttons252

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:48:32 AM

Cool sign, but id rather keep my mining secret :-)

Love your avatar by the way.  NO MA'AM!
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:50:32 AM

LOL thanks - you are the first to recognize Al so far. Chicagoland is my home turf so I thought it was fitting until I get around to making a logo ;P

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
buttons252

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:58:41 AM

My wife bought me a NO MA'AM shirt for fathers day, though wearing it around town i get a lot of "glares" from women.  I think its because they assume im being sexist against women (not realizing its from a TV show) when i Just love the bundys.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 03:00:40 AM

Do they ever really need a reason to be pissed off about something?  Cheesy

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 11:55:48 AM

These signs have been more popular than I had imagined! i sold 8 just today! Don't worry tho I have plenty more. PM me to order!

graingert

Activity: 227

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2011, 12:24:41 AM

I'm in the UK, as such I cannot haz

D:

*Image Removed*
leeloulee

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 04:10:01 AM

Pics would be very nice Wink

SGT longdong
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 04:33:08 AM

Do you not see the pic in the very first post? lol

Slab Squathrust

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 03:09:34 AM

Just out of curiosity, how did you get a hold of these?  That is a story all of its own.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 05:02:16 AM

I got them back in nam when I was deployed to Hanoi after a long battle with Ho Chi Minh's rebel forces, and after scanning the wreckage I found a stack of these signs, which I brought home as a trophy... but not really, I just got them from military surplus Tongue not quite what you were hoping for I'm sure.

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 12:19:04 PM

PRICE DROP!

hmongotaku

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 01:42:33 AM

do they work? i will pay if they do, lol!

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:07:04 AM

If by work, you mean warn people there are mines, then yes they do work xD

Nyaaan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2012, 07:33:49 AM

Can you mine Bitcoins with these mine signs? jks.
They look very nice, maybe I will buy some.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:13:04 PM

Just sold 2 today! Thanks!

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 02:17:51 AM

STILL HAVE A STACK!

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 08:13:56 AM

Just sold 50 of these!!! Got about 100 left!

Distribution

Activity: 713

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 11:15:18 PM

Just sold 50 of these!!! Got about 100 left!

Just received 50 of these. Thanks for the quick shipment. From the description, I expected these to be used, I was happy to see they were brand new, and since I bought so many, still in the government packaging. Now it's out to the field.

Gun accessories - www.shamblindistribution.com

My list of sites giving away btc - http://davidshamblin.com/bitcoin/free-bitcoins/
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 01:07:26 AM

LOL thanks - you are the first to recognize Al so far. Chicagoland is my home turf so I thought it was fitting until I get around to making a logo ;P

"where you can look at a thigh, and blacken an eye... at the nudie bar..."

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.