Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderator or Admin Please Remove My Banned  (Read 147 times)
salut amigos (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:07:35 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 06:44:43 AM by salut amigos

If the account is perma banned (no specific duration on the message), then nothing can be done.
Do I have to create a new account again and start as if nothing happened, and maybe someone will know my first account because my first account is tied to my social media account.

I do not know why my first account is banned and after I try to contact the administrator I do not get an answer please can anyone help me?
I never made a mistake but if you think i made a mistake please tell me what is my mistake? Huh

My first account : jolet
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1758209
This is my 2nd account and it is banned after I create a thread about the appeal, whether I am no longer allowed to join in this forum forever Huh

someone told me that my mistake was in (based on the feedback that "mprep" left on your account). Honestly I never do such a thing

If I get 2nd chance I promise to fix my mistake Smiley
Just it I can say, and have nice day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16614

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Do I have to create a new account again and start as if nothing happened, and maybe someone will know my first account because my first account is tied to my social media account.
You are banned from this forum, and ban evasion (outside of Meta) is not allowed. When caught, your new account will be banned too.

based on the feedback that "mprep" left on your account[/url][/b]). Honestly I never do such a thing

If I get 2nd chance I promise to fix my mistake Smiley
So there's this thing you didn't do, but you promise to fix it anyway?

max2607

Activity: 135
Merit: 22

Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

I would agree with loyce you said that the feedback was left by mistake by him and then you claim to fix the mistake  Roll Eyes

Again let me remind you also feedbacks don't have any value on this forum ask quickseller despite him have so many negatives he has never been banned because what he did wasn't against the forum but against the users
Similarly in your case his feedback doesn't make any difference someone has reported this activity of yours that's why you banned don't blame mprep for it
salut amigos (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 10:13:22 PM by salut amigos

You are banned from this forum, and ban evasion (outside of Meta) is not allowed. When caught, your new account will be banned too.
Dude I make new account "hola todos" just make thread in meta and never make in other locales if you do not believe look at Activity "hola todos".

So there's this thing you didn't do, but you promise to fix it anyway?
Yes dude, If I get 2nd chance I promise to fix and if I lie I will never return to this forum againand the moderator or admin can banned my account
Can you please submit it to admin & moderator about my appeal banned.

Again let me remind you also feedbacks don't have any value on this forum ask quickseller despite him have so many negatives he has never been banned because what he did wasn't against the forum but against the users
Similarly in your case his feedback doesn't make any difference someone has reported this activity of yours that's why you banned don't blame mprep for it
My friend, I never make transaction with some one be it in terms of pm or thread, i just try to follow bonty and airdrop and I do not know why "mprep" give me Negative feedback.
salut amigos (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

admin & moderator whether I am not allowed to stay in this forum?
If I get 2nd chance I promise to fix my mistake, plz don't do this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: