Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:27:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Co-founders of Centra Tech arrested  (Read 312 times)
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

This is indeed a bad news for those centra holders,it causes a lot of panic to the community that is why people are dumping the coin too much,this might affect the whole eco system because it was a good project from the start though it looks like a scam for me that is why i didnt participate the ICO,and i only got these tokens from the bounties however it is sad to see a coin which you expected to get you more profits to collapse that easily.

totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

Thisi so awful because i am a bag holder of centra and today its price was dumped to hard and i lose approximately 3bitcoins for this shit news! If i would turn back the time i wont invest to this coin,as far as i know these people tried to hide themselves by using other's identity and it must be the consequences of today's arrest clearly SEC is going to crash all those scammers in the market.

marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

I was shocked when I read this news that they have been arrested. Checking Binance I saw the price has tanked several percent.

They have a working product with cards shipped out to investors. I think the project will still continue

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:58:07 AM

It would eventually change everyone's attitude here especially to those who never intend to do good and sharing bad ideas .
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

I don't think they can recover from this, they seriously misled the public. No trust from me.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:04:26 AM

I don't think this is the first or the last.
Because people just want to profit from the hype, they ignore the risk of investing in these tokens.

Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

If authority finally starta to arrest the scammers and the dishonest, maybe the market becomes a bit clearer and less savage.
Although it will take a long time before cleaning, this seems like a great start.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

It got Delisted from Binance aswell as i see in Telegram binance announcements group . Thats what money does to people , people start to think only about themselves and greed takes over .
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

SEC should also look in to the youtube ''experts'' who are promoting these scams to their followers.
Most are paid by these scam ''companies'' to promote, especially scumbags like suppoman who was promoting the shit out of Centra as well as others.

People should stop being a sheep and do their own diligence before parting way with their hard earned money.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Well these are the things that tarnishes the image of crypto as a whole.
And it justifies the need of regulations. Free and open are just good to hear but in real are dark and evil.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: