Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

not all of it. some project still running through its milestones and in the way reaching its success, thanks to their strong family members. some project continously and massively born with some wondrfull ideas and concept also with professional team. so there still some hope for cryptocurrencies world.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

you're only speaking about the prices, which will improve soon. But when you see the disruptive potential of the new altcoins out there, it's easy to see future very bright.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

there must be, someday, we just wait and do not rush to sell. I experienced it, a lot of altcoin that is still in the hold
ady_crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

Its a bad market for ico but for altcoins is the best time to buy them. they are at historical lows so its a good time to buy . If you have alts bought at very high prices i can advise you to pray. The market will be up again but we dont know when it could be years but i dont think so
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

The current situation in the cryptocurrency market may look Stormy but what I see is that the storm will be over very soon and its going to be victory at last on all our investments.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

They are sure hope for altcoins. Not for all of them, but for the some of them. They are a lot of altcoins which have really good projects behind and a strong dev team. For those projects, you dont have to worry. Even when the value of the coin dumps very hard since the corrections. These coins will not dissapear. But all the other shitcoins without any projects which are just made for fast money, they will all dissappear in the future. SO choose your projects wisely!
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Some maybe but I will not agree that all altcoins are dying. It doesn't mean that the price is dropping it will die. It is just part of the cycle. Some projects became unsuccesful but others stabilized despite of the current situation. Since  cryptocurrency are still on its developing stage in this era some will failed and the strong will hold and rise. It depends on the altcoins reliability and purpose.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
I see today many Altcoins are starting to move forward. so for Altcoin to die it is not true. and the development of Altcoin is still enough to give high hopes. so we do not have to worry about the Altcoin that we have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

Hello. I'm interested to know your opinion - why do people think that Altcoin can end badly?
We see absolutely different projects. I understand this attitude to payment coins, but there are tokens that solve real problems, are used for different purposes and we can not say that they can be completely replaced by bitcoin. Bitcoin is a common means for making payments, but no more. Explain to me, please, where such thoughts come from our community? Smiley

chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

For me mate, i think it has even have a hope that altcoins will be back soon to normal. As we can see, there is non altcoins only that was affected but all coins are now in its deep. Lets just make hope that someday prices will be back to normal. Hodl mate, hodl
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

We do not lose hope mate for those new projects, as long as there more buyer of it and some ico that was successfully held, no time for lossing hope. In cryptocurrency, being in a deep of all markets is normal. Lets just wait the right time to be back to stable
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

i want to ask you ,is there still hope for bitcoin ? because i think altcoins depends directly on bitcoin, if bitcoin price droped  other currencies will follow it .
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Definitely is, altcoins has a huge chance for a comeback this year, bitcoin will be needing the help of altcoins to maintan balance in the economy, not only that but altcoin on the other hand still has high hopes for this year, with the help of other cryptocurrencies bitcoin will be able to manage the transactions and everything without any problems, altcoins like ethereum, ripple, dogecoin, litecoin and more are likely to be a big help as an alternative currency for bitcoin in the market.

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

Hello. I'm interested to know your opinion - why do people think that Altcoin can end badly?
We see absolutely different projects. I understand this attitude to payment coins, but there are tokens that solve real problems, are used for different purposes and we can not say that they can be completely replaced by bitcoin. Bitcoin is a common means for making payments, but no more. Explain to me, please, where such thoughts come from our community? Smiley
They are the future of technology and that will change everything we have now. Altcoin I think not too bad, yes there is still hope for altcoin.
On the other hand Bitcoin is a parent of coin crypto and the way it is common to make payments, but does not close kemungknan also later there are other coin-coin used in making payments such as eth, altcoin but still eth and altcoin can match btc
From the old system to the new system, better pay attention to your investment as long as you become a holder, then expect good rewards.
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

I think the Altcoin market is still very potential to grow cause some of them are doing a lots of development and upgrades. I still habe hope and believe in them.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Yes there still hope just hold on. Not all the time market always red. It will green soonest.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

Altcoins are amazing and there is plenty of room to innovate, make new ones and make the existing ones better. I think that there is enough proof of that everyday for whoever looks into the issue.
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

They are the future of technology and that will change everything we have now. Altcoin I think not too bad, yes there is still hope for altcoin.
On the other hand Bitcoin is a parent of coin crypto and the way it is common to make payments, but does not close kemungknan also later there are other coin-coin used in making payments such as eth, altcoin but still eth and altcoin can match btc
From the old system to the new system, better pay attention to your investment as long as you become a holder, then expect good rewards.

I try to keep everything I believe in and sell something that does not please me. Of course, in this situation, not only the price is being decided. I also need to understand the fact that the price itself is often underestimated with regard to the processability of the product. In general, I'm just trying to understand the truth. I do not think that this is possible, but in general, I can not turn my back on the altcoins and those technologies. which they carry. Obviously, we need only recognize that bitcoin is technologically much worse, and some problems do not at all solve

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

There is still hope. Just think that we are just going through rough times. Bitcoin has experienced healthy growth the past year. And just like people, company, or business, going through rough times is part of progress.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

there are many altcoins that I would not touch and this present market is eliminating them.

For those altcoins that has potential to change the world, we do not have to worry. Time will heal the market and their price and we will see the growth of crypto beyond 1 trillion in 2018

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: