Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is deep over and time for trading?  (Read 175 times)
Dklinov (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

I understand the market is restoring following the last weeks deep. Is it time for trading now or the deep will continue and the growth is short?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

I think market will be under influence national policies of differnt countries  during next month. News about upcoming Litecoin-summit in San Francisko made it stronger. But I'm waiting for next two weeks.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:13:09 AM

I understand the market is restoring following the last weeks deep. Is it time for trading now or the deep will continue and the growth is short?
* It is DIP not Deep.

With the confusion of words you got I am guessing that you are still a newbie in trading. Also to correct you there is still trading commencing even though a dip or correction is happening, to tell you the truth there is more trading happening on a dip compared to when it is rising as a lot of traders are holding it more compared to when it is falling.

In my own analysis I am seeing a short term up trend inside a major down trend, there are no signs of a major reversal coming as 8,200$ is the current resistance we have to break in order to confirm that we will still continue going up. Right now we are having a breather because we are above  7,000$ but I don't think we will be above 10,000$ this week.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Dklinov (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

Dear experienced trader, my language is plain and concise. No need for me to use distorted crypto language that brings confusion.  You are right, I am newbie to this market and your opinion is taken into consideration. Thank you!
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

I think the market is not recovering very well. But this is still a very good time to hold some of the potential altcoins.
In my opinion, this is not the time to buy and sell immediately. Held is a smart option for these bad days.
The market will rebound strongly after the next few months and you just need to hold the bitcoin. Your profit margin will increase significantly.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

I believe the deep ( down trend ) still continue and we should wait until May to start Open Position ( OP ) in any activity. Most people will say this is the right time to enter market but we can see the market has small volume and most trader/ investor keep hold their asset, it will make market have slow moving price. At this moment, wait and see is the right move.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

Use technical and fundamental analysis to know more about that. In My opinion from technical analysis the price of Bitcoin and others crypto on oversold and should be start to going up after big crash, after the market boring for a few month, could be this month its times to start to trading and make profit.

Quantler
Copper Member

Activity: 42

Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

Technically each year starts with a decline of crypto currencies. At which, the later half of the year prices shoot up.

I mean, if you had bought bitcoin 1 year ago you still made 5x return Wink
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

Nobody knows! The market pattern recently has been low and new lows! The dumpers are making it difficult for proper analysis and projections. When the current selling pattern stop, then we can analyze and decide the market condition going forward.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

No one know if the dip will continue or not, but for me this happening is my opportunity to buy more ,maybe it can affecf the market but that's what I see for me to gain profit.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

The market starts to grow again. But still not sure if this will continue to grow or decline again in the coming days. I am hoping that it will continue to grow again so that the coins that i hold will grow again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

You can see that trade is a very difficult task, requiring you to have a lot of skills and experience that also requires you to have experience in the field. It can be seen that trade in 2018 is becoming increasingly difficult as the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing. I think that at this point in time, in order to be successful, you need to wait for the market to move to the next level.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

You can see that trade is a very difficult task, requiring you to have a lot of skills and experience that also requires you to have experience in the field. It can be seen that trade in 2018 is becoming increasingly difficult as the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing. I think that at this point in time, in order to be successful, you need to wait for the market to move to the next level.
If we take trading seriously we cam eventually earn on it. Having skills of reading chart and being updated in news is a mist to fully understand how trading works, now that market is in deep try to hold more till it increase and good to trade.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

I think yes, the deep is over and the market now consolidate, Bitcoin price just stay between $6500 to $7000 in afew day. Need more times and good news for BTC move and going up. This side away can be take in a 2 or 3 month more. But anything can be happen, in this situation of market by take profit less than 10% per trade is better to get profit.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

As of the moment, market shows significant trend that every trader is waiting for. It is official that the market is uptrend. If volume will spike for the next succeeding days we can expect that the price of BTC will go up to 10,000 USD at the end of May. Today opens the opportunities for every investors in cryptocurrencies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: