Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What affects the price of btc most?  (Read 517 times)
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

Theft. Only a very few want to people want to hold or buy stolen goods.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cypress257

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

I think right now the whole credit credit card issue of purchasing bitcoin has been hurting it a lot, seems like it made a little rise today though. I actually wanted to buy more as it hit below 7k again, it's a good thing for investors and believers.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

There are a lot of factors influencing the price of bitcoin, including technical issues/new alts coming out/regulations/stubborn miners/conflicts between developers(or groups)...etc.

What do you think is the most crucial cause? Why did the price drop dramatically these days? Will this be a rebound point?
With increased usage and wider adoption of Bitcoin, the demand for bitcoins is always increasing. Mainstream media is now too much involve in bitcoin and crypto and mostly spread negative news about bitcoin which influence on new investors and current as well.
adrianbox

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

Btc is mostly affects from country to country the government of each depends on how they deal with bitcoin, and also by invstors, media, and acceptance of the person to bitcoin. also the bitcoin network what changes or other currency are also beginning to gain value. Smiley
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

Bitcoin price is mostly affected by people selling outvtheir coins. Its not really because of fud or fake news that bixtcoin is down. Its bwcause of the reaction of bitcoin investors. Panic selling is one of these factors. People wantto earn more with bitcoin but they sell everytime the price is down. Instead of helping boost bitcoins value, its helping it pull down its price.

Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

It nice to see that people still thinking BTC dropped due to FUD news or government regulations. The market is manipulated by whales and only they decide where will we go next. News or other factors it's only control levers.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

I think the most influential factor to the value of bitcoin is the government. The ban on bitcoins in some countries has a direct impact on its value

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

I think Bitcoin price is determined by supply and demand. Supply is well defined and well controlled. New coins only enter the system through mining. Mining generates new coins as an incentive for proof of work. This process generates new coins at a fixed rate. The number of bitcoins in circulation at any time is calculable.

The media can also influence the bitcoin price significantly. Media hype can easily lead to an increase in the price, while negative news can lead to a decline in the price. For example, news about bankruptcy or hacks on bitcoin related websites and services can cause panic and disruption among bitcoin users, leading to price dips. Negative news about government involvement and regulations as well as news on the use of bitcoins in illegal dealings such as drug transactions and money laundering tends to have the same impact on the bitcoin price.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Because it was originally created to act as an alternative digital payment method, Bitcoin does not have the same kind of investment qualities as other assets. Unlike currencies, there is no governmental backing no matter how slight that may appear at times.
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

There are a lot of factors influencing the price of bitcoin, including technical issues/new alts coming out/regulations/stubborn miners/conflicts between developers(or groups)...etc.

What do you think is the most crucial cause? Why did the price drop dramatically these days? Will this be a rebound point?

In my opinion, the negative news and the panic of the holders have the greatest influence. When the holders are panicked by various news in the media and start to sell massively, it has the greatest impact.  Huh

brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

From the point of view I see. Bitcoin and the crypto market share the same nature, that is, the supply is dispersed and not fixed. That means, the popularity and needs of users, along with the scarce exploit supply. The bitcoin value will increase to match this natural process. That explains why, we should plan to hold the bitcoin as long as possible. Profits will increase over time.
venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

bitcoin price is depending on the market requirements. now the requirement of bitcoin is less due to some issues will declared by the government. the people was started to sell the bitcoin. for this reasons stocks will raise and bitcoin price will reduced.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

In my opinion, the biggest impact on the market is the actions of big fish that can manipulate the market due to the large number of coins they hold. This is my point of view.  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Emma Alex

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

There are some many reasons for the price falling of btc. Demand and supply, unusual trade is mostly mentionable. Some news also affects the price in the industry. And traders should look over the correct news.
SamanthaLayla

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

There are a lot of factors actually. But to my knowledge, market always run obeying the law of Demand and Supply. If demand goes up compared to supply, price goes up. If demand goes down, price goes down. It’s the basic that affects the market as a whole.
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

I think that with the release of some unrealistically cool news related to bitcoin, its price will immediately go to the top. And later at a certain moment, even more people will believe in a coin and will invest their money in it.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

There are so many factors that actually affect the price of bitcoin, but what I think affects it the most, is negative news, which could spring forth as a result of the regulatory problem faced by the digital currency.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

I think the most effect of the price of bitcoin are all those weak handed investors and wannabe traders. Those people are not interested of the price of bitcoin or the blockchain technology behind, they even dont understand it, they just looking for profit. So they are playing the whole day on the exchanges to make some money with the smallest trades. There very sensitive about fake FUD news, and as soon as they comes and tv station with some fud they selling everything. Those people effect at most the price of bitcoin.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

if only the above issues I'm sure will not make the Bitcoin price go down like this, I pay more attention to its sales,
I think the investors are saturated with the market conditions like this,  Roll Eyes
so they make sales in the hope of re-buy Bitcoin in the price under.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

so far I still see the regulation by the largest bitcoin adopters countries, still a factor that can affect market conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: