Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give up DASH ?  (Read 360 times)
TCW003 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

I hold DASH from last year and don't want hold it anymore.
What coin would you think I can change it to?
I'm considering BCH BTM, how do you think?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

If i had the choice i would invest in BCH
TCW003 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

If i had the choice i would invest in BCH

yes I think high potential it will pump but who knows.. I just want to buy a car Angry
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

And will you have enough coins to transfer them into cash and buy a car. This is where you need 20-30 coins for a budget option. And if you invest in other coins, you can buy it more seriously.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

If you were investing Dash and you don't believe in the coin anymore i actually would suggest turning to miners.

Honestly it's just a better version of dash. In dash anonymous transactions are optional and that means that not all coins are fungible, which doesn't make it "cash" as its name is supposed to imply here.

Monero is however, fully anonymous, and i'd say that development and community are both a lot more active than Dash's.

Don't care much about bitcoin forks myself, but you could trade them for a short term profit.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Are you sure about consider BCH to be your portfolio? Dude, how many times a lot of people said about bitcoin cash pair has already delisted from some major crypto exchange site, and it's not worth any more to put your money on bitcoin cash. Credits, Ethereum, and another coin have a lot of potential compared to bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash has already died since some exchanges sites were erasing bitcoin cash pair due to the zero demand.

dp33071

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

What about pivx? Dash's little brother and I think they have tons of growth potential this year. Love the community and team as well.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

I bought Dash at the end of last year. I did not sell it on time. Now we have to wait until the price grows.

nxtcoin50888

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

I think ONT is also a good choice. Like NEO, will create another miracle. This distribution is fair and worth holding for a long time.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

I wouldn't consider Dash a fail project or a project that is worth nothing because they actually has development and working applications i believe
Just that it doesn't really scale well compare to their competitor in terms of it?

Most of the new Blockchain product now have Smart contract imo which is very important in a long run
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

BCH, BTG, ETH are recomended if you want to invest this year. or BTC while the price is down.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

BCH, BTG, ETH are recomended if you want to invest this year. or BTC while the price is down.

BTG Really? That is one slow painful and prolonged death going the way of Bitcoin Diamond.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
iLoveMFB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

Why do you want to give up dash? I think this coin is very good, and even want to buy a lot. Don't give up what you have.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Why do you want to give up dash? I think this coin is very good, and even want to buy a lot. Don't give up what you have.
From the technical side, they are doing well. I generally can not understand why the coin DASH, so much sank in the price.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

If you are planning to convert your dash investment to other altcoins I can suggest you to invest monero, litecoin, eos and neo as these coins will rule the year 2019 following bitcoin in my opinion. Best coins ever for me.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

I think anybody don't worry about Dash coin. All the market is red on these days. All the coins are dropped. But green is coming.
Dash community have to be patient because some of good news will come in few days.  Good news are coming.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

DASH was one of the Top performers in 2017 but due to market slowdown major coins in 2017 DASH and Zcash and other major noted coins are suffering in price consolidation
BCH is the best choice now 1800 stores in South Korea are having tie-ups with BCH we can expect good price soon
TCW003 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

Are you sure about consider BCH to be your portfolio? Dude, how many times a lot of people said about bitcoin cash pair has already delisted from some major crypto exchange site, and it's not worth any more to put your money on bitcoin cash. Credits, Ethereum, and another coin have a lot of potential compared to bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash has already died since some exchanges sites were erasing bitcoin cash pair due to the zero demand.

right, I also know it was erased from some exchange sites. But does that mean more people are holding BCH?
TCW003 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:09:17 AM

I bought Dash at the end of last year. I did not sell it on time. Now we have to wait until the price grows.

Same here. I didn't sell it at the top price. Feel so stupid I am!
TCW003 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

What's your expected price on DASH?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: