Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderating Bounty Posts  (Read 362 times)
snapee11 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 10:27:26 PM by snapee11

I am thinking of the Bounty Section to be fully moderate to the extent that scam ICO will not be posted there. As we all know that there are many many many scam ICOs nowadays. Bounty hunters are stressing out on how to choose those legit ICOs. I know bounty hunters will agree am I right? Is this even possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dashunka

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

I agree with you. It is necessary that the moderators should filter the messages. and then in the forum thread there is a lot of unnecessary information, and it's more difficult to find useful information.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

For the full moderation you can go to any centralized institution. There are a lot, kickstarter and forex and banks just to mention few of them.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:36:53 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 05:42:48 PM by apoorvlathey
Merited by I am 2M th user (1)

I am thinking of the Bounty Section to be fully moderate to the extent that scam ICO will not be posted there. As we all know that there are many many many scam ICOs nowadays. Bounty hunters are stressing out on how to choose those legit ICOs. I know bounty hunters will agree am I right? Is this even possible?
There are 100s of new ICO's coming up every other day and how are the moderators supposed to know that whether each one of the ICO is legit or not ?
It is the responsibility of the invester or bounty hunters to evaluate each project before investing their time/money into it.
Most ICOs run the bounty campaigns successfully but later tun out to be scam only in their last phase as their tokens become worthless. There is no way that the managers could foretell this.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Then, who will determine if it's a scam ICOs or not. The moderators had there own life and  I think it's not there duty to scrutinized all those ICOs that wants to promote their projects. We must do our own research before joining in any type of bounty.

300pips

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

I am totally agree of moderating the bounty campaign. ICO posters should pay a listing fee plus a documentation of or proof of legibility. Bitcointalk is asking donation during registration. If they combating the buy and sell of BTCtalk accounts. How about fighting against scammers by having a requirements to post in Bounty sections and creating ANN threads.

Google (http://www.google.com)
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

This is not easy, especially for bounty managers. Many of them fall prey to corporate fraud, which they have to endure two things, protest bombardment from campaign participants, and they are threatened with red paint in the forum if they can not solve the problem.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

And what about investors? There isnt problem with bounty, they spend only time, but when you spend money and time it is a big problem and that´s why we see many regulations to ICOs.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Yes it is possible but at forum level i think it is not possible by the forum managers to screen and filter each ico, there are specialized ico and bounty platforms available now that do the due diligence before listing an ico, so maybe you can check there if your desired ico is approved by them, some platforms include kickico, fundyourselfnow, crowdholding, amazix, tokensuite etc.

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

For the full moderation you can go to any centralized institution. There are a lot, kickstarter and forex and banks just to mention few of them.
yes i agree with this centralized institution has the full control of all the ICO that comes their platform, i think it is not possible in decentralized platform, in my opinion bounty hunters like us is fully responsible to check and research the ICO that we are planning to participate in order to avoid unneccesssary waste of time and effort as well as money if your planning to invest. i think this is how we go in this field of work. earning is not always easy.
snapee11 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

There are 100s of new ICO's coming up every other day and how are the moderators supposed to know that whether each one of the ICO is legit or not ?
It is the responsibility of the invester or bounty hunters to evaluate each project before investing their time/money into it.
Most ICOs run the bounty campaigns successfully but later tun out to be scam only in their last phase as their tokens become worthless. There is no way that the managers could foretell this.
Or we could set requirements for the ICO owners to be fully fulfilled like their passports and other legal papers that will suffice the legitimacy of their company. How about that?
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

Absolutely 100 percent I support this idea. There are a lot of fraudsters on the market that can be advertised on the forum without any problems. It needs to be somehow resolved
snapee11 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

Absolutely 100 percent I support this idea. There are a lot of fraudsters on the market that can be advertised on the forum without any problems. It needs to be somehow resolved
With this situation bounty hunters and investors will hesitate to participate on ICOs or worse crypto will gradually fainting.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

I do not rule out that over time, some sort of selection tools will appear. Either the ICO evolves into something else, more honest, legal ...
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

Filtering out scam ICOs by moderators might be difficult. I think we all can do this by collective efforts, both investors and bounty hunters. For instance, if any bounty hunter or investor notices any scam project and he or she has proofs to back it up, i think it will be best if such is reported so that the information can be disseminated fast to others.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

How exaclty , moderators will determine where is a scam ICO or not ? Can you imagine a volume of work needed to observe , investigate and determine for each separate project , that are shooting up like mushrooms every day ? In addition , I think it's a bad idea to give so much power in one hands , crypto must be decentralized , while you offer to put rights to judge where scam projcet or not into forum moderators hands =\\
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

This is a very good idea. I am ready to support this idea, because I think it is very good for the market as a whole

snapee11 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:53:36 PM

How exaclty , moderators will determine where is a scam ICO or not ? Can you imagine a volume of work needed to observe , investigate and determine for each separate project , that are shooting up like mushrooms every day ? In addition , I think it's a bad idea to give so much power in one hands , crypto must be decentralized , while you offer to put rights to judge where scam projcet or not into forum moderators hands =\\
Before posting we could set requirements for the ICO owners to be fully fulfilled like their passports and other legal papers that will suffice the legitimacy of their company. If they run away we have their identities at least. How about that?

BLTC

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

This will be a very tedious task. I myself took so much time on reviewing new ICO's before I joined bounty campaigns. Not only that, even we review the ICO thoroughly, we are not sure yet if the ICO is scam or legit. If ICO is registered in the government agency before going public then at least government or any authorized institution, then I guess that could be a very great to make sure that ICO's in the market are legit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

I think you are right, nowadays a lot of irresponsible people who want more and bigger profits in a bad way, like nowadays a lot of tokens and scam projects. The sacrifices are the less cautious investors in choosing a project . hopefully this will be no settlement
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: