Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:40:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderating Bounty Posts  (Read 368 times)
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

I think that in the first time it will be very difficult to distinguish a well-scaled scam project from the real one. I think that this is one of the most important problems of the crypt.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

Moderators usually have so much work to do and to monitor each participant's posts is simply not realistic, especially if a big campaign.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
UltraHD_4K

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

I am thinking of the Bounty Section to be fully moderate to the extent that scam ICO will not be posted there. As we all know that there are many many many scam ICOs nowadays. Bounty hunters are stressing out on how to choose those legit ICOs. I know bounty hunters will agree am I right? Is this even possible?
I am fully agree about that but I think it takes a big team and will be more effective if there is representative for each country.
I think it will take a lot of effort to verify every ICO project.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

I think that in the first place you need to try and find the best ICO  and select it yourself, because in the crypt you can not be completely sure of anything.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

I think that a lot depends on the moderator himself, because not everything is responsible for his work. I know a couple of simply unbearable moderators, but there are really very responsible.
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

I wonder how you are going to figure out which ico is a scam and which is not? if there were any obvious features of scam, then people would have stayed away from them and never lose their money:)
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Yes. I agree, a lot of bounty scam. it's hard to know which one is really legitimate. Despite studying their whitepaper, and researching the board. but it's still hard to know which one will work out its ICO.
thienlonghue

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

It's a awesome idea, but very hard to do. There are many and many ICOs every day, if there any bounty section, how can moderators know which ICO is legit or not?
It is impossible, so you can only choose the right bounty campaign yourself. Good luck

▄                  ▀▄███▀▄       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       B i s t r o o . i o       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       ▄▀███▄▀                  ▄
▄                 Bistroo gives control back to business owners and consumers                 ▄
▄              |     Whitepaper     |        Twitter        |      Telegram      |    ANN Thread    |              ▄
snapee11 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:14:03 AM

It's a awesome idea, but very hard to do. There are many and many ICOs every day, if there any bounty section, how can moderators know which ICO is legit or not?
It is impossible, so you can only choose the right bounty campaign yourself. Good luck
Thanks for the opinion but There's something we can do to lessen the scam ICO at least.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

I am thinking of the Bounty Section to be fully moderate to the extent that scam ICO will not be posted there. As we all know that there are many many many scam ICOs nowadays. Bounty hunters are stressing out on how to choose those legit ICOs. I know bounty hunters will agree am I right? Is this even possible?
I think it is hard to implement because you need evidence to prove that they are scammers. Moderators are also not an employee, they are just volunteer and their numbers are not enough to solve this issue. It is also the responsibility of investors and bounty hunters to be diligent when joining the campaign or investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: