Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XVG ON FIRE whats your opinion??  (Read 128 times)
Stigmooo (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

hello guys.. I buy some XVG (VERGE) token last month.. and its quite low.. but now I am seeing what other holders and other buyers, the green Pasteur.. I mean increase of XVG at a height of 43.77% right now.. and its almost double my investment.. I'm not yet good at prediction, but I can vouch you that you have to buy this token as long as its low right now.. theres an upcoming announcement and partnership.. all markets were down but this token keep on rising as btc striking back once again.. guys don't miss out..

XVG is real deal token with goal and future..

thank you very much.. your opinion is much welcome.. I don't know what to do.. I should buy more or sell??
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

hello guys.. I buy some XVG (VERGE) token last month.. and its quite low.. but now I am seeing what other holders and other buyers, the green Pasteur.. I mean increase of XVG at a height of 43.77% right now.. and its almost double my investment.. I'm not yet good at prediction, but I can vouch you that you have to buy this token as long as its low right now.. theres an upcoming announcement and partnership.. all markets were down but this token keep on rising as btc striking back once again.. guys don't miss out..

thank you very much.. your opinion is much welcome.. I don't know what to do.. I should buy more or sell??
Since Verge is doing quite well now and that you are passionate about it, it should be natural that you would purchase more. As long as you are still comfortable with your investment, go and build it further. Just don't forget to keep an eye on the market. Good luck!

dongle

Activity: 238

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

Recently the coin has done a good job, and it's worth paying attention to. It is estimated that many people will buy a lot. If there is a chance, I would like to buy some.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

We can see that Verge is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency offering anonymity, speed, and a low transaction cost that is why many had been into it because it is called the future of privacy while competing with the like of MONERO, DASH and ZCASH Verge have a Wraith Protocol functions as a simple toggle that quickly switch between completely anonymous or public transactions, John McAfee was a supporter for verge he had said that Privacy coins will be the future of cryptocurrency, We can see that it can really make a big leap into the future so why let an opportunity pass while verge still only have $0.067147 USD.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

But XVG is an anonymous token, and maybe you should get noticed.
Because Japan's exchanges have already removed several anonymous tokens, that means the country is not very optimistic about anonymous tokens.

Stigmooo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

Since Verge is doing quite well now and that you are passionate about it, it should be natural that you would purchase more. As long as you are still comfortable with your investment, go and build it further. Just don't forget to keep an eye on the market. Good luck!

thank you so much sir for your opinion.. I am a well balance individual, when I see the opportunity I grab it, how about selling my other alt's in order to buy XVG?? would you prefer to do that sir or not?? for example TRX in exchange to XVG?? or  XRP?? cause when I do it on XRP it would multiply much bigger volume compare to the other.. and when it strikes up with more volumes.. more gain and profit will come for all of us.. well thanks for the reminder about the market sir.. coz we know that there are whales out there.. we didn't know their tendencies.. its either pump or dump.. thanks sir..
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

i have also XVG on my holdings because i know it is a best alt so far that i invested for the last 4 months most of my alts are down right now and still waiting for further progress on projects of the coins but unexpectedly now verge is nicely pumping up, maybe it will hit 1$ and give us huge profit.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

IMHO this is just new pump of this coin. I don't understand how it can stand in top 10 with ETH for example. Trade this coin very carefully with stops that will allow to fix most part of your profit. Look at the history of this coin - it can lose more than 50% in one day.

Stigmooo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

We can see that Verge is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency offering anonymity, speed, and a low transaction cost that is why many had been into it because it is called the future of privacy while competing with the like of MONERO, DASH and ZCASH Verge have a Wraith Protocol functions as a simple toggle that quickly switch between completely anonymous or public transactions, John McAfee was a supporter for verge he had said that Privacy coins will be the future of cryptocurrency, We can see that it can really make a big leap into the future so why let an opportunity pass while verge still only have $0.067147 USD.

Noted master.. but would you prefer to change my other alts into XVG?? I mean I'm going to sell my other alts just to have more of XVG? I also read about that wraith protocol, but one of the members here said that :
But XVG is an anonymous token, and maybe you should get noticed.
Because Japan's exchanges have already removed several anonymous tokens, that means the country is not very optimistic about anonymous tokens.
  so even with these things this you still have thal full support on XVG master YujinKadoya?? because so far for anonymity this XVG exert a lot of efforts just to make the promised goals to be achieve.. that's what I like in this token plus the crowd funding that was successfully reach.. imagine that hype and cooperation of big whales and other investors there... thank you so much master..
Diabolov

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

I really like this coin. Just one developer and a team of volunteers working together to create a privacy-oriented cryptocurrency to be used in the real world. Very promising coin, buy a million) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bigSentence77

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Many coins can lost up of 50% of it's cost. The reason of this many - bad news/ pump and dump. Verge is still on my wallet, and i wait for the rise of the price.

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

IMHO this is just new pump of this coin. I don't understand how it can stand in top 10 with ETH for example. Trade this coin very carefully with stops that will allow to fix most part of your profit. Look at the history of this coin - it can lose more than 50% in one day.
Yes indeed, it might be a pump from it's supporters. How else do you think this coin would have raised despite the blood bath other Altcoins are facing these days. It is obvious though since BTC itself is facing a rough decline these days. I dont think Verge coin can be a good coin to hold for a long term since it gets depreciated in price all of a sudden. This is not a good sign for the future of XVG.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

Verge is a literal scam. They asked for $75 million dollars from their supporters on the promise of an announcement of a big parternship. As soon as they received the $75 million, they cancelled the announcement. Complete scam; you would have to be an idiot to invest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: