Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ripple when it is $3  (Read 501 times)
ltngiao84

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

you'll  not lost anything if you don't sell it now.
Just hold it until the end of this year.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

Get involved in the market right at the downtrend. now i must hold with / x account
ironurbane

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

Okay thanks for your advise.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

Okay thanks for your advise.

Now the market is in fluctuation so we have to wait some more time because already many bought them at a very high value at 3$. Don't lose your hope, the price of XRP will increase by the end of the year.
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:56:09 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 06:18:23 AM by nguyenbinh82cm.

The XRP nature is not electronic money but just advanced blockchain technology based finance & coding; All XRP generated are controlled by a small group of people.

Explanation of this place is a bit lengthy but summed up XRP nature is not electronic money, the price of the XRP current Trader agreed to push up prices only ----> when the news spread all loaded slightly ----> brother carefully take profits with me, do not get too lost.

This share only wish you guys are sucking XRP note to make the right decision and later not regret. In the short term, XRP is still good, but when it falls back to zero, always !!!
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

There is not much option out there at the moment. Unless you need the money and want to get out of crytos. Otherwise just hold it for long term and hope it will go back up.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:27:46 AM

I am crying right now, because I realize that am the stupidest man alive, I bought ripple when it is $3 and now it is 0.50 I can't sell off right now because I will make the same mistake I made before. Is their anybody that made the mistake like me I need you to raise your hand up Tongue
Just HODL and wait for the right time. Xrp is a long-term investment and too many altcoins now are down. If you bought the coins because you beleive on the fundamentals of that coin, youll never care whether the price increase or decrease. I have also xrp, and neo to mention. I bought them before but I dont really care their price now. You'll only in loss if you sell them now.
For me, I just hodl cause I have an experience with Verge last year. I was a holder of xvg (last year) but because of what happened last (Aug. 1, 2017, fork) I decided to sold my xvg cause I was at a loss when its price down to 90-105 satoshi. Since then I wasnt able to bought back and maybe you know now how much xvg is. I had so much regrets because of what happened so now I've learned my lessons...Im holding my coins.
I agree with your opinion. if we have confidence in coins. we must maintain that belief for the long term. with the current situation, all coin prices are down. It is best to keep refraining from panic and not to sell your coins.
ironurbane

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

#Joined airdrop
Telegram: @ironurbane
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

Hold, and then wait until the price is lower and buy some more, this is the best solution
anjir

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Better to bear it first do not sell, make sure you have a backup to buy a lower XRP and sell at the price up there we can to cover the expensive XRP.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

You must believe in XRP Smiley). It's the only thing you can do at the moment, IMO. Don't try to cut your loss cause you'll have the biggest loss ever. LOL. I think you're not the only investors stucking in XRP. Don't worry cause you're not alone. Stop checking the price everyday, just forget it for months and you don't have to cry anymore. LOL

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

You must believe in XRP Smiley). It's the only thing you can do at the moment, IMO. Don't try to cut your loss cause you'll have the biggest loss ever. LOL. I think you're not the only investors stucking in XRP. Don't worry cause you're not alone. Stop checking the price everyday, just forget it for months and you don't have to cry anymore. LOL
This can be helpful to you OP, forget the coin and leave it alone for a while, you are still in good hands better to keep holding and wait for another
bull market to show up, just hope and see if bitcoin bounce up again and the market start to show the bull then most of those alts that being pumped
before will start to recover again, its all about holding and patiently wait till you recover or earned from your investment.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

I am crying right now, because I realize that am the stupidest man alive
Don't say this. You are an investor that got in during the wrong season. There are even worst people who are doing bad to others.
I bought ripple when it is $3 and now it is 0.50 I can't sell off right now because I will make the same mistake I made before.
It seems that you know what you are doing and you just have to wait it until the price goes back again at $3. The same timing from those fellows that bought bitcoin on $19,000 and come to think of it on what they are feeling right now.
Is their anybody that made the mistake like me I need you to raise your hand up Tongue
Almost the same mistake, I sold when the price was low due to panic selling and after a couple of days it goes up.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Dont worry bro. Just hold , i think ripple will make 5$ + how marcet active will growth. My frient bought bitcoin on 16 000$ and just wait , so relax bro and wait.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

I never understood why Ripple is so interesting to so many people. And there was always a small demand for it. There is a small cult of Ripple
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

Dont worry bro. Just hold , i think ripple will make 5$ + how marcet active will growth. My frient bought bitcoin on 16 000$ and just wait , so relax bro and wait.
What do you think how much he has to wait for coin(ripple) which is constantly going down to go up?  

I am sure your friend is relaxed looking at his investment worth half invested amount  Roll Eyes
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

Mid-Long term HODL and you should be alright; hopefully, you didn't bank on the short term.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

ripple time has brought us beautiful money. It went above $ 3. we see that you are trying to sign a lot of innovations. I hope you can go back to $ 3 levels.

Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

I am sure your friend is relaxed looking at his investment worth half invested amount  Roll Eyes
Just very long-term investment.
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

Well you need to hold it till the market will turn from red to Green.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: