Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be better  (Read 985 times)
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:39:45 AM

I prefer to buy more both btc and ethereum as this our great chances to have and to invest. While the prices are not yet mooning better we can have this opportunity to pick and hold. I can sense we can have great profit when price started to regain increased.
Modalusaha

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

plan to buy & hold for a long time, then buy one or both.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot

Both coin is good investment. Bitcoin as leader on market and ethereum have potential gain in the future. Investing our money on both coin is good and I am believe if we hold it we can make profits from that coin
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:40:44 AM

The price of both the coins i.e ETH and Bitcoin was too high and now came down. So it think that both the coins have the good potential and in future the prices of both the coins will go up. So i think you should invest in both the coins.

TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

if they want to have a btc or eth right now by selling it for a better profit, that's normal. everyone will do the same thing if it is profitable.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot

I think with the current prices of Bitcoins and Ethereum, selling or trading isn't gonna do
some good to you. They are reasonably good coins, probably the best there is to date but
with recent market price complications they are not looking more or less great as people
view them in years. But still they are more than capable enough to grow and deliver promising
result in the future. That's what makes them ideal investments, favorable and effective ones too.
With the prices these coins are worth right now, I think buying more and holding to them for some
time is the best thing to do. When all this crisis blows over the wind, BTC and ETH will be flourishing.

both coins it equally has the potential that is great if you need for long-term investments. If have to pick one then bitcoin more seeded second but have these coins will also make the results of that owned became more abundant.

I agree, to me it seems both coins possesses the scrupulous potential to be short-term and long-term types
of investment. Depends entirely on how you see it and how one intends to maximize it's capacity in the upcoming
changes and growth in market prices. I think these coins go well together, it's good to have both in my opinion.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

are you trying to do day trading? Then I"m not able to advise you. But if you're investor intending to hold, then don't you worry and simply enjoy being the part of the community that will grow exponentially.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

Of course, you must have some consideration. The first thing to see is the chance of good possibilities of the bitcoin or Ethereum on the market. Then, it will depend on you whether you want for the short or long-term investment. After finalizing the research, you should find the best one to buy right now. But, in my opinion, I like those two coins, both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are great cryptocurrency to invest for a long investment. It will be better to invest in both coins right now.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Based on my observation, both bitcoin and etherium are continuously decreasing its price and it is in red marked in market. So for me, the better option is to buy both bitcoin and etherium, so that you can get a much higher profit.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

I think it is better to invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both the coins have great potential and are promisable investments. Bitcoin being the pioneer of all the cryptocurrencies stand at $114 billion market capital. The coin can make the financial system totally digital and cashless and is also heading towards mainstream adoption. Ethereum on the other hand has gained acceptance by many big companies like JP morgan, Intel and Microsoft which has shoot up its price in the market. Hence, both the coins are good for trading.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

It generally relies upon how much cash you have and your understanding. Ethereum cost wasn't expanding as quick as Bitcoin however it was likewise gainful. In the event that you don't have much cash at that point purchase just Bitcoin, in the event that you have more numerous you can endeavor to get some prominent altcoins. A few people will suggest you purchasing extremely shoddy altcoins however don't hear them out, only one out of every odd modest altcoins turns out to be more costly later on.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

Well I think I prefer btc the bitcoin is at the lowest though but the eth is quite increasing , it's time to buy more bitcoin , if you are just wanted an short term income well probably wait eth , and if not , if you wanted to longterm , go to btc , both ways are profitable it depends on you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

I would prefer to buy bitcoin and then save and hold for a long time in order to gain high profits. Bitcoin is volatile and nobody knows when its price will increase and decrease so be active in monitoring its price. For me, bitcoin price for now is yet low bu I believe it will rise very soon.
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

To buy, sell, or exchange your bitcoin, who would tell to anybody what is the best to do with their bitcoin. This matter should be decided with the users,holders and even the enthusiast alone, he should make the necessary study, research and analysis of the market of bitcoin trading, besides it is his own that should be protected by himself, to safeguard whatever he has because eventually whatever happens to his bitcoin he alone will be affected of its result. So make the necessary safeguard his own bitcoin for his own benefit.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

for now ethereum will be the choice of people because it deeps almost 70% of the peak price hope ethereum will be 2k$ this year or more. but bitcoin also good investment because some news says that bitcoin will pump to 50k$ or more this year.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

right time to buy, buy half for bitcoin and half for altcoin and wait few month

this seems to be the time to buy before long bull run. Next dip might come at $12k or more, so it's the good opportunity still. But I'm long term believer, I don't have headaches from day trading

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

To buy, sell, or exchange your bitcoin. In the event that you don't have much cash at that point purchase just Bitcoin and The coin can make the financial system totally digital and cashless and is also heading towards mainstream adoption.Both are great cryptocurrency to invest for a long investment. It will be better to invest in both coins right now. That's all
lissa brak

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

It mostly depends on how much money you have and your patience. Ethereum price wasn't increasing as fast as Bitcoin but it was also profitable. If you don't have much money then buy only Bitcoin, if you have more many you can try to buy some popular altcoins. Some people will recommend you buying really cheap altcoins but don't listen to them, not every cheap altcoins becomes more expensive in the future.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

In investing, you always need to allocate risks. The available capital for which you want cryptocurrencies should be distributed between bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are unambiguously market leaders, but Ethereum as to me is a more technically perfect coin that can give a huge profit.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Purchase at 6k as much as possible and hold as long as possible.
Bitcoin for long term investment and it's proven PROFITABLE !

For me,  I just focus on bitcoin and purchase small amount of ETH,BTG,and BCH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: