Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be better  (Read 982 times)
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot

Yes, if you currently have a large budget you can buy both, because bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins and more potentially increasing and persisting in the long run.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Charlie12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot
If you are looking for long term investment then as a my suggest I will prefer you ETH which according to me it's the best time to Buy ETH and Hold for long term.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

To me, the thing I feel the best when investing in this market is the patience waiting. And you have to get good psychology not to panic with what's happening, I think your chances of success are 50%. and the remaining 50% depends on other factors.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

I think you should start selling Bitcoin and prepare to invest in altcoin. Maybe one more time the price of altcoin will start to increase. I hope more on the altcoin is bitcoin, because the value of altcoin is very small, maybe later there will be an altcoin somehow grow to be like bitcoin

I agree, at the moment, altcoins are very cheap, so they have a good potential for growth.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

I bought the two coins, with 2 different coins you can speculate in trading if one coin is destroyed then you still have hope on another coin
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

Buying more Bitcoin and ETH are both profitable, today was totally a big sale. You won't make a good profit now but it will in next few months.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

if you are interested in buying between the two and will keep it for a long time, it depends on the capital you have. if you have enough money, try to buy bitcoin, because investing in bitcoin is a huge profit opportunity compared to buying ETH. can be seen from the market price, bitcoin value is higher, and the graph is quite significant. if the graph shows the number rises, it could reach the highest price can even reach twice the initial price even more. so try to buy bitcoin and save it.
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

I prefer you to buy Bitcoin as a short-term trading instrument...
while Ethereum is only suitable for long-term investment...
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

I don't know at the present time, the market is on green page at the present time however I don't know it will remain this way. I figure we will the market down again until the following month. As I would see it the market will recuperation when we achieve second quarter in this year. So in the event that you need to purchase BTC or ETH at the present time, you can get it yet I want to play safe by watch the market first.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:15:14 AM

Buying more Bitcoin and ETH are both profitable, today was totally a big sale. You won't make a good profit now but it will in next few months.

I agree, good to buy more while price both of btc and ethereum are down these days. Yes in time we can take profit when everything would back to normal. So make sure to decides that could be in a profitable way in the end.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Definitely,bitcoin is better choice.to buy bitcoin is great option.buy bitcoin and long term invest its return good profit.buying bitcoin is also profitable.I think bitcoin is best choice.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

Better both as neither Finna be completely destroyed
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

If you plan to buy & hold it for long term, then buy any of them or both as it more likely safe than Altcoins.
Alternate coins are invented just after Bitcoin to correct the mistake of Bitcoin. In my opinion both are better but in different circumstances. Bitcoin is old and highly recommend in this time. People who know about crypto currency their first choice is bitcoin. Bitcoin is accepted in many country then other crypto currency. Bitcoin mainly famous for its Blockchain technology and its money transaction process. But that process takes more time and in this situation Litecoin is best. It provide faster money transaction facility to its user.  Smiley
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

It mostly depends on how much money you have and your patience. Ethereum price wasn't increasing as fast as Bitcoin but it was also profitable. If you don't have much money then buy only Bitcoin, if you have more many you can try to buy some popular altcoins. Some people will recommend you buying really cheap altcoins but don't listen to them, not every cheap altcoins becomes more expensive in the future.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:28:17 AM

I think, this depends on how much your capital. it may be more logical to buy in both because the price is currently down, but of course you should see your capital first, if not enough you can choose one of them buy btc atu eth.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:33:18 AM

You have to buy bitcoin rather than eth because it's better. When bitcoin rises easily converted into fiat while in eth you have to convert to bitcoin before converting to fiat.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

To trade better, then my suggestion is you should buy both between bitcoin and ethereum, you can do or buy ethereum using bitcoin, and that's better.
Litzy Halminton

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

right time to buy, buy half for bitcoin and half for altcoin and wait few month
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

If you got job or another business,it's better to buy bitcoin and holding till the price is good.If you want to trade,try some big alt in the market and see their price chart,don't just stuck with ETH,try the other.I prefer to buy bitcoin and hold,because i don't have time to watch the market every day.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

depending on what you want. if you have big enough capital of course you can buy bitcoin and ethereum. even you can trade it with other altcoin. this is a matter of knowledge rather than comparison which is better. try to deepen your horizons about trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: