Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:22:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinbux.com Exchange Rocks! - Newbie Review  (Read 928 times)
mentalmatt (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 07:19:53 AM

Hey everyone,

Since I'm relegated to the Newbie section and can’t leave a review in the proper thread, I will do it here…
I just wanted everyone to know that I have successfully used Bitcoinbux.com to exchange US dollars through bank wire of funds for exchange of bitcoins deposited directly to the wallet of my choice twice now.  The wire transfer takes about 1.5 – 2 days to show up in their bank account and the bitcoins were in my wallet in less than 48 hours after initiating the exchange.  Obviously these time-frames might fluctuate.

OldWiseOwl – Who operates Bitcoinbux.com has always answered my emails, questions, and exchanges in minutes, no matter what time of day it is… It’s freaking amazing, I feel like he/she never sleeps!  Seriously, some of the best communication and customer service I’ve ever dealt with.  That said, the speed and customer service will keep me going directly back to this place over and over as it’s sooo much faster than trying to obtain bitcoins myself through dwolla or some other service.

Just a HUGE THANK YOU to this place…  Please stick around!  And if any of you need bitcoins fast exchanged for money, this is the place.  By the way, they have many other methods for exchanging besides the money wire transfer… this is just my preferred and easiest method.

Matt
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:57:32 AM

that's awesome I use mt gox and am worried about the dwolla buisness
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: