Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM Canada  (Read 8288 times)
canuckgal (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 09:22:04 PM

Recently a Robocoin Bitcoin ATM was installed in Vancouver, Canada with huge success.  Now my team is looking to set up a Bitcoin ATM in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and another Canadian Location TBD.

We are offering a members of the Bitcoin Community to share ownership of these units.  We are offering 250 shares, at 0.50BTC each.

Previously, our team was selling Bitcoins locally, but we found the demand was too high.  Clients looking to purchase hundreds of Bitcoins at a time.  After testing our local Market, we feel confident in the success of these two new units.  The first ATM unit will be placed in a Gold store, where we currently exchange different types of Fiat from around the world.

We are looking to have the first unit installed by December 1, 2013, with the first Dividends to begin being paid on a weekly basis beginning December 14, 2013.

Dividends will be paid out after two weeks of operation, and will be equal to 40% of the profit. We estimate a volume of $40,000 per week, increasing 5% monthly, with an estimated revenue (profit) of $96,536 after 12 months of running.  We believe these numbers are low estimates, and with Bitcoin rising this may double.

If you would like to be involved in this amazing investment opportunity, please PM me, or visit our website:
http://kry413.wix.com/bitcoincanada

Shares can be bought by emailing us at bitassistant@gmail.com and I will provide a BTC Payment Address and ensure we have all your information.

Cash Bitcoin sales in Winnipeg at www.bitcoinwpg.com. Western Union also available on Local Bitcoins (WinnipegBitcoinSeller)
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/WinnipegBitcoinSeller/

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a blender." - Simpson, Homer J.

Tips: 1L5n1xgXzPyHDk84Ccpv5r3TKdiKcrVrfs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 10:07:32 PM

Recently a Robocoin Bitcoin ATM was installed in Vancouver, Canada with huge success.  Now my team is looking to set up a Bitcoin ATM in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and another Canadian Location TBD.

We are offering a members of the Bitcoin Community to share ownership of these units.  We are offering 250 shares, at 0.50BTC each.

Previously, our team was selling Bitcoins locally, but we found the demand was too high.  Clients looking to purchase hundreds of Bitcoins at a time.  After testing our local Market, we feel confident in the success of these two new units.  The first ATM unit will be placed in a Gold store, where we currently exchange different types of Fiat from around the world.

We are looking to have the first unit installed by December 1, 2013, with the first Dividends to begin being paid on a weekly basis beginning December 14, 2013.

Dividends will be paid out after two weeks of operation, and will be equal to 40% of the profit. We estimate a volume of $40,000 per week, increasing 5% monthly, with an estimated revenue (profit) of $96,536 after 12 months of running.  We believe these numbers are low estimates, and with Bitcoin rising this may double.

If you would like to be involved in this amazing investment opportunity, please PM me, or visit our website:
http://kry413.wix.com/bitcoincanada

Shares can be bought by emailing us at bitassistant@gmail.com and I will provide a BTC Payment Address and ensure we have all your information.

very interesting Smiley.. I am keen to find out more. Your website has no details of the people actually involved in the project.
And details of the ATM purchases. Is this information about to be offered if we sent you PM ?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 10:30:13 PM

Thank you so much for your interest!

My name is Krysta, and I have been playing around in the Bitcoin world since 2011, I have seen the evolution of Bitcoin, and feel that this is a solid investment for everyone involved.  I have three partners, one of which owns the location where we will place the unit, and my other partners and I have our own specialties in Web Security, Bitcoin Investments, and an Accounting.

Please let me know if you have any questions that I can answer for you.

On November 5, we will be placing the order with Robocoin for a single unit, but depending how this crowd funding goes, we are prepared to set up a second location outside of Winnipeg (possibly Alberta).

We want our Shareholders to be involved in this project, and are willing to give full disclosure of everything. 

Cash Bitcoin sales in Winnipeg at www.bitcoinwpg.com. Western Union also available on Local Bitcoins (WinnipegBitcoinSeller)

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a blender." - Simpson, Homer J.

canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 10:47:35 PM

The ATM will be located in a Gold Shop, where people trade gold for cash.  Meaning we will be the first place that I know of, that will allow customers to trade their old jewellery for Bitcoins!

inspiredinvestor

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 11:08:37 PM

The ATM will be located in a Gold Shop, where people trade gold for cash.  Meaning we will be the first place that I know of, that will allow customers to trade their old jewellery for Bitcoins!

excellent Krysta thanks for the update. I am keen to get in on a ATM or two. and sounds like guys are making it happen in a grassroots kind of way.  I'll send you my questions later to the email address above.

Are you concerned about the safety of the ATM. is it like in a Mall?

superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:27:05 PM

please have a more detailed "business plan"
from what i gather 250 shares at .5 bitcoin each is 15 bitcoins
at today's rate that is about $26+ in CAD
this covers the cost of the machine 100%
yet the investors are getting 40% of the profits
so you are valuing your services at 60% with no "monetary contribution"
so your expertise and location are worth $35k CAD? and if so that you need to provide a bit more info as to why
i'm sure there will be eager "investors" that will jump in without even caring about anything but for the sake of a "smart investor" a bit more info would go a long way

ok
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:34:33 PM

Dividends paid out in BTC, I assume?

It's not clear, because the investment form on your webpage doesn't include a field for investors' bitcoin addresses to receive those dividends. 
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:40:51 PM

In case anyone was wondering, the estimated return from buying one share (0.5 BTC) after 12 months is $154.46.  ($96K / 40% / 250 shares)

So you'd get your money back after about 11 months and then it would be profit. 

The question is, is that a better use of your 0.5 BTC than just holding onto it in your wallet. 
wmcleod

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:18:56 AM

Very interesting... I heard about this.

I hope one opens up in NY sometime soon!
Great job and I'll certainly invest a few coins.
ar9

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:19:51 AM

Proof that you're involved in the project?
luke.watson

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:17:37 AM

If you want to be taken seriously don't use a wix website...
canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 06:12:29 PM

Yes dividends are to be paid out in BTC.

Thank you to everyone who has bought shares, there are still shares remaining for anyone else who would be willing to help us out.

One thing that is making us hesitant about these machines is US Legislation, we all know that what the USA does, always creates a ripple effect here in Canada.  It's difficult to ensure all Bitcoins that are being withdrawn are 'clean', and not drug related.

Does anyone have any feedback in regards to US Legislation affecting Bitcoins stability?

superbit

Activity: 763

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:17:36 PM

Love the idea, but asking for 25K for a machine that only costs that much and then keeping 60% to yourself is WAY too high.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:47:53 PM

It's difficult to ensure all Bitcoins that are being withdrawn are 'clean', and not drug related.

I don't quite follow this.
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:30:20 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 07:57:17 PM by superduh

You have failed at the basics of business as you have not bothered to address anything I've said.  gluck but my spidey sense is going off

ok
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:42:08 PM

couple questions.

Where is the business plan or prospectus?
Clean transactions? So you're policing transactions.
what's with free hosting? Couldn't a business of that scale have private hosting.
How do you justify 60% of the profits or startup cost?

well, buyer beware

Avalanche is a must own
inspiredinvestor

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 08:19:56 PM

couple questions.

Where is the business plan or prospectus?
Clean transactions? So you're policing transactions.
what's with free hosting? Couldn't a business of that scale have private hosting.
How do you justify 60% of the profits or startup cost?

well, buyer beware

+1 I am interesting in finding out more. but would be good if you addressed some of peoples concerns publicly.
People just want more informtation to understand. Smiley

medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 02:45:57 AM

Love the idea, but asking for 25K for a machine that only costs that much and then keeping 60% to yourself is WAY too high.
This ⬆️

Cut that number in half and I'd buy in.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 04:18:50 AM

This would be a good offer if you had:
1) Some skin in the game
2) A more detailed business plan
3) A better profit-sharing plan
PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 04:39:50 AM

You guys are in competition with Bitcoiniacs in Canada.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: