Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM Canada  (Read 8287 times)
canuckgal (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 08:02:19 AM

I already have orders for more than $6000 on Saturday, should be a good turn out! Smiley

Still have shares available for 0.50 each, a guaranteed dividend of 0.01 per week minimum.

Cash Bitcoin sales in Winnipeg at www.bitcoinwpg.com. Western Union also available on Local Bitcoins (WinnipegBitcoinSeller)
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/WinnipegBitcoinSeller/

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a blender." - Simpson, Homer J.

Tips: 1L5n1xgXzPyHDk84Ccpv5r3TKdiKcrVrfs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 01:36:25 AM

We are up to $8000 in orders for saturday, which would equal about $450 in misc fees.

My offer for shares at 0.50 a piece paying min 0.01 dividends per week, first payout is on Monday.

I am meeting with a few cash investors here in the city, so we might be close to the full 60 shares needed and then ill be able to close the public offering,

Cash Bitcoin sales in Winnipeg at www.bitcoinwpg.com. Western Union also available on Local Bitcoins (WinnipegBitcoinSeller)

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a blender." - Simpson, Homer J.

canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 09:30:08 PM

Tomorrow is the big day!

I'm currently printing out 70 paper wallets, which I'll be funding 0.05 BTC on each, and selling each wallet for about $45 (Current rate + 15%).  We are estimating a profit of $350 which will be reinvested back into our float.

Here's a prototype, the address on there is just a throwaway. I have been making the wallets offline on my other PC.

canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 02:12:51 AM

Today was the big day, and we couldn't keep up with the demand. What an excellent start!!

I redid the website a bit so we can have orders from customers to pick up from our store on Saturday.  For now we are going to be offering Bitcoins for sale every Saturday.

A lot of the people who came in, said that they saw this post, and asked about investing in our venture!  It's off to an amazing start.

(Hello to my friends to came by today!)

I redid the website so customers can place a tentative pre-order www.bitcoinwpg.com

Thanks for everyones support, I'll be sending out dividends on Monday.

canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 02:16:18 AM

That sounds like some mighty greedy numbers AFAIC.
Good luck with "demand" when you're charging a MINIMUM of 5% per transaction.

To address this, I made 0.05 BTC wallets, worth $42.10 CAD, and I sold each one for $50.00.

troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:15:54 AM

Wow, thats an excellent margin, any stats about how many got sold??
The Rouge 1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:25:26 PM

Has anybody seen their dividends yet?  Huh
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:59:15 PM

Interesting concept I like how this is going, wish I would of seen this a week ago I live in Winnipeg and would have purchased a few shares for sure.
Are you located in Winnipeg or is this done through a third party?

Thanks
canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 07:47:12 PM

Has anybody seen their dividends yet?  Huh

If anyone else didnt recieve their divs, please PM me!

canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 07:50:35 PM

Interesting concept I like how this is going, wish I would of seen this a week ago I live in Winnipeg and would have purchased a few shares for sure.
Are you located in Winnipeg or is this done through a third party?

Thanks

I am located in Winnipeg, born and raised Smiley.

Ill be at the Portage Ave store again from 12 to 4pm on Saturday Dec 7, come by for paper wallets.

Local response has been unreal, ive met a lot of awesome people, and its growing exponentially.

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:09:11 PM

Assuming the sitter doesnt bail on us, I'll be there Saturday to meet up, buy some cards and likely invest.
Maybe even invest more by the new year!

Excited to get an ATM in Winnipeg, and looking forward to helping out as much as possible!
raptorf1

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:28:08 PM

Few minutes ago, I sent a payment to purchase 1 bond in this company. I will keep posting every week, so that others can see that canuckgal is paying the dividents as promised (I hope Tongue).

I wish every success. I will be in touch Wink.
canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 09:37:39 PM

Few minutes ago, I sent a payment to purchase 1 bond in this company. I will keep posting every week, so that others can see that canuckgal is paying the dividents as promised (I hope Tongue).

I wish every success. I will be in touch Wink.

Sounds good to me! I want to be honest and transparent.

I haven't updated in a while, but ive expanded to two more locations in the city, as well as sell online through Local Bitcoins. We are receiving an amazing response and are growing at an excellent rate.

I still have some shares available, 0.50btc each, with a guaranteed dividend of 0.01btc every Monday, or more depending on the previous weeks sales. At the moment, we are recycling all funds back into our float, so all the past dividends have just been the minimum.

I found a website designer to make a new site, and should hopefully have it up and running in the next few days.

hieroglyph

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:49:22 AM

Sounds like a good plan keep us posted on the success story as it unfolds.  I think this is a great idea and want to show some support and hopefully others will do the same.

canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 07:05:10 AM

Dividends being sent out right now! Its just after midnight, so I apologize for being late.

Had a boom of shares sold last week, and now we are closing in on closing shares to the public.  Next step is Dragons Den Tongue

canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 07:25:15 AM

I have a meeting this week with another local bitcoiner-er to discuss the possibility of expanding into mining. Not BTC mining, I'm thinking LTC, as we have had some demand for LTC over the last few weeks, and since the price is up to $30 a piece, its something we can't ignore.

Business name is registered, and we are going to put up some advertising to do a soft launch at all 3 stores. It's really happening, I want to thank everyone for their help and support.  One minor change, is that our company is officially called "Winnipeg Bitcoin" to go along with our gold stores.

raptorf1

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:55:29 PM

Dividends being sent out right now! Its just after midnight, so I apologize for being late.

I am happy to confirm that  Wink
I received my payment at 10:21 (European GMT +2.00 time). 0.01 BTC/bond minus the network fee of 0.0001 BTC.
raptorf1

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:07:40 PM

I have a meeting this week with another local bitcoiner-er to discuss the possibility of expanding into mining. Not BTC mining, I'm thinking LTC, as we have had some demand for LTC over the last few weeks, and since the price is up to $30 a piece, its something we can't ignore.

Business name is registered, and we are going to put up some advertising to do a soft launch at all 3 stores. It's really happening, I want to thank everyone for their help and support.  One minor change, is that our company is officially called "Winnipeg Bitcoin" to go along with our gold stores.

Very good news. Decentralized currencies is the new trend. Everybody is fed up with banks and their fees and policies, so I think you are set for an optimal start  Wink
And hopefully, the success will be enough, to boost our dividends in some months time  Smiley
canuckgal (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 07:48:58 AM

We had a pretty good week, and I doubled the dividends as a christmas bonus to our current investors Smiley

I hope everyone has a merry christmas, and anyone interested in buying shares at 0.50 BTC each, please PM me!

raptorf1

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:26:10 PM

We had a pretty good week, and I doubled the dividends as a christmas bonus to our current investors Smiley

I hope everyone has a merry christmas, and anyone interested in buying shares at 0.50 BTC each, please PM me!

Happy Christmas & a happy new year to everyone Smiley Smiley Smiley

Once again I confirm the above with pleasure Wink
0.02 BTC / bond and the network fee paid by canuckgal.
Thanks a lot for the bonus. Wishing you a million transactions for next year Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: