Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world!  (Read 4602 times)
orerunnerL8

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

The addition of football superstars hopes to make SSC even more expensive。
There will be more superstars joining selfsell in the future。
As far as I know, the current price of ssc is already lower than the price of ico. I am not very optimistic.
PiKKU9

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

As far as I know, the current price of ssc is already lower than the price of ico. I am not very optimistic.
Don't worry too much. This project won't disappoint you. I'm very optimistic about the future of this project.
autisticJ

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

Every day prices are falling. I am going to lose confidence in your project.
SSC will surprise you。
I hope so, although I am also optimistic about the future of ssc, but the current price is indeed very low, which is true.
Craz887

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

How does the community respond with the presence of SelfSell? What about the future of society when using SelfSell technology? Who is allowed or entitled to invest in the world using the SelfSell system?
The future will definitely be based on the investor theme, and everyone has the power to invest in people, but those who want to issue personal tokens on the Selfsell platform need to be rigorously reviewed by the team.

the main thing is that investors should not be disappointed in the cryptosphere and have not stopped investing money here. because then the projects will get a real defeat. and participant of the bounty campaign will also not be happy about it.
Selfsell shifted investors’ attention from investing purely in tokens to investing in people. I believe that people’s values are the greatest. For example, the earliest Jobs and Zuckerberg, if you can invest in them in the early stages, then You will get very good return on investment
The question is how do I filter out the most valuable people for investment?
No one can help you with this choice. You need to have your own vision to identify talents. Of course, being able to release personal tokens on Selfsell platform is elite!
It seems that we can invest in talents on the Selfsell platform in the future
You can also invest in your own favorite stars
I believe this will be very interesting. I can choose my favorite star. This will make me very happy.
fantasyoWU

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

Is there any major international exchange on the SSC? I found that the current exchange does not have much trading volume
The current trading volume of the exchange is very low, but I believe that this situation will improve with the development of the team.
The team should contact all international exchanges
We hope that Selfsell project will not be affected by price and insist on doing a good job

I think now for each project the price influences. maybe everything will change and the cost of tokens will not depend on many undesirable factors. Hope this will ever happen.
It is now more desirable that the price of Bitcoin can be stabilized, otherwise the project will be greatly affected
At present, any project is not very optimistic, after all, the current trend is to fall, the team needs more efforts at this time, I hope ssc can persist.
NoSooCSing

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

How a interesting idea. I hope your project will help more and more people in the future.
We first help superstars to complete the distribution of tokens, and then spread to ordinary people.
When can general talents issue their own tokens on the Selfsell platform?
The team is developing steadily. The average person in the future can certainly publish personal tokens.
It is unrealistic for ordinary people to issue tokens. Only valuable people are eligible for investment.
OPSLOOK01

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

How a interesting idea. I hope your project will help more and more people in the future.
We first help superstars to complete the distribution of tokens, and then spread to ordinary people.
When can general talents issue their own tokens on the Selfsell platform?
The team is developing steadily. The average person in the future can certainly publish personal tokens.
It is unrealistic for ordinary people to issue tokens. Only valuable people are eligible for investment.
Indeed, I do not want to buy ordinary people's tokens. I would rather believe in people who have achieved success.
okBaUZB

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

I bought some SSCs. I intend to hold them for two to three years or even longer. I hope to have good returns.
I really admire you. I don't have the patience to wait so long.
LindseyAll

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

Hi, fellows! I hope this business will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.
UserMenIE

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Don't worry too much. This project won't disappoint you. I'm very optimistic about the future of this project.
Don't worry, believe that with more and more stars joining, this project will get fired up.
soutM8

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

How does the community respond with the presence of SelfSell? What about the future of society when using SelfSell technology? Who is allowed or entitled to invest in the world using the SelfSell system?
The future will definitely be based on the investor theme, and everyone has the power to invest in people, but those who want to issue personal tokens on the Selfsell platform need to be rigorously reviewed by the team.

the main thing is that investors should not be disappointed in the cryptosphere and have not stopped investing money here. because then the projects will get a real defeat. and participant of the bounty campaign will also not be happy about it.
Selfsell shifted investors’ attention from investing purely in tokens to investing in people. I believe that people’s values are the greatest. For example, the earliest Jobs and Zuckerberg, if you can invest in them in the early stages, then You will get very good return on investment
The question is how do I filter out the most valuable people for investment?
No one can help you with this choice. You need to have your own vision to identify talents. Of course, being able to release personal tokens on Selfsell platform is elite!
It seems that we can invest in talents on the Selfsell platform in the future
You can also invest in your own favorite stars
I believe this will be very interesting. I can choose my favorite star. This will make me very happy.
I hope that the day will arrive soon. I am looking forward to it.
coolGgirl

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Hi, fellows! I hope this business will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.
It seems that you also have ssc, and I, too, are now waiting for this project to be successful. I am optimistic about the future of ssc.
PretboyIM

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

I bought some SSCs. I intend to hold them for two to three years or even longer. I hope to have good returns.
The longer the project, the more value it can show. The idea of ssc is very interesting. Ssc will still have a bright future.
anesthia8

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

The longer the project, the more value it can show. The idea of ssc is very interesting. Ssc will still have a bright future.
Any long-term investment is the best investment method. A project needs time to develop.
BeliLMBB

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

Any long-term investment is the best investment method. A project needs time to develop.
Yes, no project is directly successful. Any project needs improvement. ssc is now working hard to improve and improve itself.
D1amncouples

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

Hope that the project can develop better, the team must work harder! The price continues to fall and people are losing a hope.
Wait until the price of Bitcoin is stable, I believe SSC tokens will explode!
Looking forward to the arrival of the SSC on this day, I have a lot of SSC
I also have a lot of ssc, although the price of ssc is still very low, but I believe ssc will not let me down, ssc this project is an interesting project.
Surpl0s87

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

I am very optimistic about your project and hope that I can join your project and work together for the development of the project.
You can go to the telegraph group to contact their team and you should let you join
There are still many volunteers in the team. I saw a lot of hard-working volunteers in the telegram group.
I joined your telegram group and the telegram group is very active. Many people answered questions and everyone was very enthusiastic.
Abyss33

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

I am very optimistic about your project and hope that I can join your project and work together for the development of the project.
You can go to the telegraph group to contact their team and you should let you join
There are still many volunteers in the team. I saw a lot of hard-working volunteers in the telegram group.
I joined your telegram group and the telegram group is very active. Many people answered questions and everyone was very enthusiastic.
Joining the telegram group can give you a lot of useful information. It is suggested that friends who are interested in ssc can join the telegram group.
yongle

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

> "SelfSell is a "people" investment and financing platform where each individual can give himself a value and sell a portion of his share to the investor."I started reading about your project and it sounds like a slave trade!) The form in which it is possible to sell a part of yourself? I hope you mean sell some of your skills, abilities or experience? Do you create a global market of people's skills? Or is your project more like an Avatara?
Selfsell as a platform, as an investor, is to allow individuals to issue their own tokens, issue tokens equal to financing, and you need to pay is a small part of your future income; as an investor, you can The selection of various talents, the choice of investing in the person or people that you think are the most valuable for future development, and when they develop into superstars, your return on investment will be astonishingly high.
This is very interesting. How many superstars or potential people are currently able to invest?
yongle

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

Is there any major international exchange on the SSC? I found that the current exchange does not have much trading volume
The current trading volume of the exchange is very low, but I believe that this situation will improve with the development of the team.
The team should contact all international exchanges
We hope that Selfsell project will not be affected by price and insist on doing a good job

I think now for each project the price influences. maybe everything will change and the cost of tokens will not depend on many undesirable factors. Hope this will ever happen.
It is now more desirable that the price of Bitcoin can be stabilized, otherwise the project will be greatly affected
At present, any project is not very optimistic, after all, the current trend is to fall, the team needs more efforts at this time, I hope ssc can persist.
I hope that the team can do more activities, let more people know ssc, understand ssc, I believe this is helpful for the development of ssc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: