Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world!  (Read 4602 times)
carry38

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

When will the team make progress in China?
The reason for the Chinese policy, so the team has not made progress in China yet。
ForeverOO

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

When will the team make progress in China?
The reason for the Chinese policy, so the team has not made progress in China yet。
Is this project not a Chinese person?
candHJ

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

According to the current price, if it is in the stock market it should be bankrupt
candHJ

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

Does the team not control prices?
GamingH

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

The team cannot control the price, and the price is determined by the market.
ever8H

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Hi all. I expect this business will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
This project has already been completed ico, now you can buy on the trading platform.
MoneySES

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

> "SelfSell is a "people" investment and financing platform where each individual can give himself a value and sell a portion of his share to the investor."I started reading about your project and it sounds like a slave trade!) The form in which it is possible to sell a part of yourself? I hope you mean sell some of your skills, abilities or experience? Do you create a global market of people's skills? Or is your project more like an Avatara?
Selfsell as a platform, as an investor, is to allow individuals to issue their own tokens, issue tokens equal to financing, and you need to pay is a small part of your future income; as an investor, you can The selection of various talents, the choice of investing in the person or people that you think are the most valuable for future development, and when they develop into superstars, your return on investment will be astonishingly high.
This is very interesting. How many superstars or potential people are currently able to invest?
At present, only football superstars can be invested. It is believed that with the development of ssc, more and more superstars can choose.
Looking forward to the arrival of that day。
young88HU

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

According to the current price, if it is in the stock market it should be bankrupt
The current market makes ssc's price not ideal, but I am optimistic about the future of this project. This is an interesting project.
ashot23shI

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

Hi all. I expect this business will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
This project has already been completed ico, now you can buy on the trading platform.
The current price is too low and the overall market is not very good. I am ready to observe for some time.
nough33

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

The team cannot control the price, and the price is determined by the market.
Honestly, the current price is disappointing
Irreleva577

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

The current market makes ssc's price not ideal, but I am optimistic about the future of this project. This is an interesting project.
It's one thing to be interesting about the project, but the low price is another matter.
PiKKU9

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Hope that the project can develop better, the team must work harder! The price continues to fall and people are losing a hope.
Wait until the price of Bitcoin is stable, I believe SSC tokens will explode!
Looking forward to the arrival of the SSC on this day, I have a lot of SSC
I also have a lot of ssc, although the price of ssc is still very low, but I believe ssc will not let me down, ssc this project is an interesting project.
I am also ready to buy some ssc, I do not know whether it is suitable for purchase now, after all, the current market is very unstable.
I think it is very appropriate to buy now and the current market is already at a very low price.
The current market is very unstable and I do not recommend buying any tokens at this time.
Craz887

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

> "SelfSell is a "people" investment and financing platform where each individual can give himself a value and sell a portion of his share to the investor."I started reading about your project and it sounds like a slave trade!) The form in which it is possible to sell a part of yourself? I hope you mean sell some of your skills, abilities or experience? Do you create a global market of people's skills? Or is your project more like an Avatara?
Selfsell as a platform, as an investor, is to allow individuals to issue their own tokens, issue tokens equal to financing, and you need to pay is a small part of your future income; as an investor, you can The selection of various talents, the choice of investing in the person or people that you think are the most valuable for future development, and when they develop into superstars, your return on investment will be astonishingly high.
This is very interesting. How many superstars or potential people are currently able to invest?
At present, only football superstars can be invested. It is believed that with the development of ssc, more and more superstars can choose.
Now the overall market is not good, and that day is still far away.
NoSooCSing

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

Now the overall market is not good, and that day is still far away.
The ssc team is very good, the telegram group can understand the latest developments of the team, ssc team really works hard.
okBaUZB

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

Is there any major international exchange on the SSC? I found that the current exchange does not have much trading volume
The current trading volume of the exchange is very low, but I believe that this situation will improve with the development of the team.
The team should contact all international exchanges
We hope that Selfsell project will not be affected by price and insist on doing a good job
The same expectations as you because I have ssc.
soutM8

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

Superstars are coming! James Rodriguez will release his own star token on the Selfsell platform!!
https://i.imgur.com/Umfkgb9.jpg
I came for him Smiley
PretboyIM

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

JR10 Token is Officially Launched Today, Opening New Era of Personal Value

BERLIN, June 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- James Rodriguez, the famous football star of the Colombian national football team and iconic social media influencer who plays for the FC Bayern Munich, started the public sale of his own cryptocurrency on a blockchain-powered mobile app developed by fintech company SelfSell. This signalizes the new era of the connections among the football stars, the fans and the whole sport industry chain.

JR10 Token is a personal digital asset that combines James and SelfSell with the blockchain. It made a miracle of half a million dollars by selling out in 12 seconds during the pre-sale, which proved the prospect of JR10 again.

James found it's "a super cool trial" to launch a token branded with his own name and bring valuable gifts to all his fans. "Now I have come to a new field and brought everyone a brand new me", he said.

Yuan Li, the SelfSell Founder & CEO, a football star's value can be actualized mainly through performing as a brand ambassador, earning transfer income, or winning game prize. Using the blockchain technology, SelfSell built a platform that enables more possibilities to actualize personal value and extend one's influence.

Moreover, Li also said that the great performance of JR10's pre-sale suggested not only James' popularity among fans, but also the revolutionary value brought up the SelfSell's blockchain technology. It is claimed by Li that the JR10 is of great historical significance as the first personal digital asset launched by present superstar, for it presaged the rise of digital economy.

"We are now confronting a precious opportunity of reshaping the world value system by blockchain, the function of organization is decreasing while the value of human resource is increasing. SelfSell would like to be fully prepared for this new era of individual economy with more and more people," Li said.

There are two billion JR10 Tokens from the SelfSell application, this time they will publically issue 500 million JR10 Token that are worth five million dollars, only the ETH and SSC (the token of the SelfSell) are accepted. The users who invest through the SSC will get a 10% bonus. In addition, 8% of the JR10 Token will be issued to James' fans free of charge, which equals 160 million tokens, to create a rapidly growing JR10 fans community.

More information, please visit https://selfsell.com/, or contact info@selfsell.com
Superstars still have a lot of influence and hope ssc will then work with more superstars.
BeliLMBB

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

Superstars are coming! James Rodriguez will release his own star token on the Selfsell platform!!
I came for him Smiley
I also like James Rodriguez very much.
Surpl0s87

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

I came for him Smiley
I also like James Rodriguez very much.
He hopes that he will have a good performance in this World Cup, which will definitely increase the price of ssc.
eridoyo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

Hello team.
I sustain this plan and rely  it should be smash. Impeccably activity, a rather interesting results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: