Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world!  (Read 4602 times)
EXOlove22

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

The team's operation and promotion is very poor.
It’s really bad, basically I can’t see the SSC ads.
Early investors will not get a return and will not promote ssc, which is a vicious circle.
But there will always be people who are willing to continue to hold ssc tokens.
I sold it when I was four cents. I regret it at the time. Now I think it’s not bad. Haha.
Great, I am not willing to sell when I am four cents.
Faitebaby

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

I hope this project can develop very well. I also think investment talent is the best investment.
People themselves are the best investment.
Yes, people are one of the best investment products.
But the recent progress of ssc seems to be a bit slow, and no new personal tokens are worth investing in.
The team is preparing for the release of the next person token.
Who is he?
Taylor Swift?
If it is her, I sell a house to buy SSC tokens.
Faitebaby

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

I will consider buying SSC tokens when the bull market is coming.
Doraemon56

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

I will consider buying SSC tokens when the bull market is coming.
It’s too late,Now the price is quite suitable for buying
Doraemon56

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

I took all my assets to buy SSC tokens.
Strong execution ability
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

Wow, this is a very interesting concept. Investing in potential young people. Support them to create a career. It just takes a long time to be patient.

darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

But there will always be people who are willing to continue to hold ssc tokens.
I sold it when I was four cents. I regret it at the time. Now I think it’s not bad. Haha.
Very good, now the price is already 2.5 cents. And the price is constantly falling. Perhaps it will fall even to 1 cent. Now a very red market, you can expect anything.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
GamingH

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

A promising project, a "human" investment and financial platform where individuals can set their own price and sell their share to investors, I hope the price will be better in future
Hope, otherwise the project will be worthwhile because the token price is too low to operate.
Our project is very valuable, but it takes time to develop
I am willing to wait
GamingH

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

The Secret of Success with SelfSell and Shark Tank

Posted byu/SelfsellCoin
3 hours ago

Architecture students Andrea Sreshta and Anna Stork developed LuminAID after seeing the devastation of the 2010 Haiti earthquake. This solar inflatable product provides a source of light in any situation, including outdoor activities like hiking and camping. All five Sharks were interested in this potentially life-saving light, but the founders ultimately struck a deal with Mark Cuban.

Through its Give Light, Get Light program, the company gives LuminAID lanterns to charitable partners for disaster relief. Most recently, it donated thousands of lanterns to Syrian refugees and Puerto Rico hurricane relief.

The LuminAid Story https://youtu.be/tDb3VIVRsOY

Shark tank helps market entrepreneurs with the exposure of millions of viewers and not really about funding them. They give the entrepreneur a few minutes to make their pitch on television which is usually taped months ahead before it's aired on television with their maximised tension and heightened audience suspense. During the taping, contestants consult with lawyers, phone business partners, and negotiate their deal. Producers go online to conduct due diligence on companies, run background checks, and verify contestants’ statements.

Fundraising in real life is not that different, it just takes longer, usually months and sometimes even years. Entrepreneurs can expect hundreds of difficult meetings with associates and partners before ever presenting to an investment committee.

Make your SelfSell Reality:
https://i.imgur.com/AvD6ByA.jpg
Selfsell is different from all of these when it comes to creating value for entrepreneurs an individuals alike through the own Blockchain technology.

On SelfSell one just needs to make potential investor believe in his/her talent and passion. In a case of success it will not just help to further develop their interests but also provide a great deal of so needed exposure.

At the 2014 World Cup, Rodriguez went on to become the top goal scorer in the tournament and was awarded the ultimate individual prize the golden boot, making him the first player since Ronaldo in 2002 to score more than five goals at one World Cup tournament.

In 2018 James Rodriguez became the first football superstar to launch his own cryptocurrency with SelfSell.

He intends to be digitally one step ahead of his peers and wants to create a new type of relationship with all the fans supporting him. This is why he decided SelfSell could help him develop his career even more.
https://i.imgur.com/Wo4RWJi.jpg
The Colombian football star, delivered the message through a video recording that he launched the JR10 Token, the first cryptocurrency launched by a football player on active duty, aiming to build stronger fan relations and create new growth driven power for global sport market. https://youtu.be/Adj6M4zUeaY

The JR10 Token currently can be bought on the SelfSell application only. It is available on the selfsell.com or Playstore

SelfSell is a low-cost individual fund raising platform where one’s talent is the only king. SelfSell is a ‘time machine’ that brings the great human future closer to the present so that everyone can exchange their future value with a corresponding present need. Investees can access more resources at the present stage in order to maximize future potential. Investors can pick the individuals to support them based on their genuine appreciation of individual skills and development.

In this generation of individual growth and empowerment ,SelfSell brings to you a revolution of human potential embarking the world’s talent together and fosters direct investments in people themselves. If you feel you seek value for your potential , feel free to visit https://www.selfsell.com/ or contact info@selfsell.com.
This is a wise choice
ever8H

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

There has been a lot of good news about the Selfsell project recently. I hope to take off!
What good news?
ever8H

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

The market has picked up, Bitcoin has risen to 8,000 US dollars
But ssc not only did not rise, but fell
MoneySES

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

SELFSELL WEEKLY REPORT 07.21

https://i.imgur.com/Kcr7AFU.jpg

Welcome to the SelfSell weekly report.

This report provides an update from the Selfsell team on tech progresses as well as business advances and community activities.

https://i.imgur.com/8bpg9fW.jpg

SelfSell Main Net
Optimized PC wallet and provided technical support
SelfSell App

https://i.imgur.com/GD8sw8o.jpg

Added gesture password function
Added fund password resetting function
Automatic withdrawal for small amounts
Updated user level and bonus rules
More benefits for new comers
Double reward for inviting friends

Community Activities
Who Will Be The Next Star Event

https://i.imgur.com/fNP6crD.jpg

SelfSell’s first star James Rodriguez successfully launched his JR10 token and made a great splash!

And now, who will be the next star?
He/She could be a singer, an actor, an artist or from any industry as long as he/she got talent!

Follow SelfSell on Twitter, Retweet and tag your favorites star.
All partipants will get 5 SSC for the participation.

https://i.imgur.com/IvqwvTB.jpg

The first 65 users to participate in this bounty event will receive a reward.

The first FIVE participants to answer all five questions correctly will receive 100 SSC each as a reward.
And all the other participants will get 5 SSC each for their participation.

Join our SelfSell Telegram group : t.me/SelfSell_EN

SelfSell Survey

https://i.imgur.com/LQjYASe.png

In order to better understand the habits of crypto investors and the mediums for daily browsing cryptocurrency market’s information,
The SelfSell Survey has started !

This survey includes three main categories of individuals.
1. Fundamental Awareness : Non Investor
2. Novice Investor : Involved in the crypto community for less than 1 year.
3. Intermediate Investor : Involved in the crypto community for 1 year or longer.

The survey is to learn and create more awareness about SelfSell, analyze the right channels and mediums while passing along the message of what SelfSell is all about.

20 participants will receive 50 SSC for their help and support!

Trading Exchange
You can now trade SSC at the exchanges below :
• OKEX:www.okex.com
• LBank:www.lbank.io
• CoinToBe:www.cointobe.com
• BitInka: www.bitinka.pe
I hope more news is posted here.
MoneySES

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

I sustain this project and hope  it must be successful! Flawless idea, a very promising job!
I also support ssc.
young88HU

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

SelfSell for me is an unusual project that has few equals in terms of its ideas, as I believe. I truly believe in the success of this project
Investment in talent is a very innovative way of investing.
Talent is the most worthwhile investment, it is very attractive.
This is why I bought ssc, I am optimistic about the future of ssc
The current price makes me not so optimistic.
I hope that you have not put most of your personal assets on the ssc tokens.
Unfortunately, I have invested all
young88HU

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

Tell me, did you sell the tokens? if so, how did it go? Unfortunately, I still do not understand why your platform users? how to use it to work?
Oh, a little disappointed, so I sold some of the tokens.
No one knows how the future of ssc is, so your current decision can’t see whether it’s right or wrong.
Must be right
ashot23shI

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

Tell me, did you sell the tokens? if so, how did it go? Unfortunately, I still do not understand why your platform users? how to use it to work?
Not selling, I am still buying tokens.
Less than one dollar does not sell tokens
No $10 does not sell tokens
You are too optimistic about the future of ssc.
Blind optimism is wrong
ashot23shI

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

we wait futher new info for this  Grin
You can follow their tweets and join their telegrams for the latest news.
There are many people who hold ssc in the telegraph group. I believe you will have a common topic.
People in the telegraph group say ssc is a valuable token.
This is the truth
nough33

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Do you have some signature activities to reward? I am very optimistic about your project. The future world must be investor-themed.

The team seems to have no intention to do a bounty event.
impossible
nough33

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

Not selling, I am still buying tokens.
This price is too low, no one should be willing to sell tokens
Everyone is optimistic about the future of ssc
I am not very optimistic.
I have confidence in ssc
Irreleva577

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

As an investor, what kind of direction you want SelfSell to go?
I think we must first bring you considerable benefits.
Yes, the revenue can attract a large number of people to pay attention to this project.

Low prices to see who is the true believer
This price will last for another half a year, and those who are true believers will be starved to death.
How many people have faith in ssc?
A lot of people
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: