Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me your opinion about ICO project influence  (Read 90 times)
UltraHD_4K (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Some ICO projects has specialities in their business, such as in Medical, advertising, automotive, exchange, AI, games and many else.
Do this affect you in investing? How much it will affect to you?:  (influential / fair / no effect)

If from my opinion it is influential, If the project is in accordance with my interest, at least I can estimate the benefits of what was born by the products provided by developer.

I want to hear, what is your opinion?
GanzLang

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

Some ICO projects has specialities in their business, such as in Medical, advertising, automotive, exchange, AI, games and many else.
Do this affect you in investing? How much it will affect to you?:  (influential / fair / no effect)

If from my opinion it is influential, If the project is in accordance with my interest, at least I can estimate the benefits of what was born by the products provided by developer.

I rely more on ICOs which are based on real things (realty, hardware. cars etc.) or have at least a MVP.
I'm not dig fan of virual products (games, software et.).
So, Yes, specialities in projects' businesses are influential for me.
UltraHD_4K (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

I rely more on ICOs which are based on real things (realty, hardware. cars etc.) or have at least a MVP.
An interesting point of view, I feel that is because more secure.
But some facts, something virtual can be more profitable, any suggestions and other opinions?
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

Most ICOs are bearing crypto projects and they are using the funds of the ICO sale in order for them to develop their projects but the problem is their investors aren't having strong and solid guarantee that they are getting higher profits and return of investments.
that is why the crypto project is the most effective tool to set it's price value or market worth.
there are some altcoins that has working projects that's why even the Bitcoin drops, still they retain or preserve their market value.
Crypto projects is the only tool to not to drop it's market worth.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

An interesting point of view, I feel that is because more secure.
But some facts, something virtual can be more profitable, any suggestions and other opinions?

I had noticed that most of the altcoins that has no working products are their market worth values are declining together with Bitcoin.
I really don't want to invest on altcoins that has no working projects because I only get less chance of earning profits higher or lower but instead invest on altcoins that has promising projects even though they're on their development like Oyster Pearl PRL.
Oyster allows your file stored on IOTA tangle and only pay PRL per year for a set of storage capacity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: