Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] PROTECT YOUR DATA ON SCROLL'S PRIVATE BLOCKCHAIN🔥  (Read 1446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:05:25 AM

To what extent (for example, in percentage terms) can the project’s platform be considered done?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

What the Hypernode protocol is responsible for in the system? What does it affect?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

It turns out that you can get a bonus just for participating in the crowdsale?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

It turns out that you can get a bonus just for participating in the crowdsale?
Yes, 20%! That’s the reward for early investors.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

At first, I thought, judging by the name, that the platform would be just a new advanced and secure chat. It turned out that there were much more inside. But, it seems that different platforms are already solving similar problems. What are the advantages?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

At first, I thought, judging by the name, that the platform would be just a new advanced and secure chat. It turned out that there were much more inside. But, it seems that different platforms are already solving similar problems. What are the advantages?
You mentioned something yourself. And yes, it's not just some kind of chat – it's a big functional platform that solves important problems in the professional sphere. Scroll offers a cloudless solution for data that will be kept confidential as long as the owner wants it.
Mat24

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

You mentioned something yourself. And yes, it's not just some kind of chat – it's a big functional platform that solves important problems in the professional sphere. Scroll offers a cloudless solution for data that will be kept confidential as long as the owner wants it.
Does the open API affect it?
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

Just positively! It is now a kind of “quality mark” and an opportunity to scale the project. The code will be available on GitHub and will be made available to the community.
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

A great and promising project that keeps pace with the times. We are all waiting for success with this project. Super once again a huge respect for developers
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Security issues are causing a lot of concern and anxiety for investors. The project comes at a time when people need it. I think the project will get more attention and stronger days. I am very happy and supportive of the project.
Mat24

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

Just positively! It is now a kind of “quality mark” and an opportunity to scale the project. The code will be available on GitHub and will be made available to the community.
When will there be any functional application that can be used?
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

The Beta version will be available soon. You just need to follow news on the official website, so not to miss its release. There are also discussions on forums. Sign up!
Mat24

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

The Beta version will be available soon. You just need to follow news on the official website, so not to miss its release. There are also discussions on forums. Sign up!
I want to know more about the development team. Can you tell me about it?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

How many tokens will be sold?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

How many tokens will be sold?
5 billion! Impressive amount)
gazman

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

There are so many independent functions and tools on Scroll... Is it okay to compare the platform with some operating system?
bars_kz

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

Where can I see developers at official events? There are so many different conferences on blockchain and developments…
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

Will Scroll move Ethereum forward? Can we even raise the question of competition here?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

Security in data transmission is perhaps the most acute problem for today! Will the possibility of fraud and theft be completely eliminated?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

So, it turns out that Scroll wants to sell its solutions mainly as security solutions? But this all should be adjusted to something! To some popular instruments…
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: