Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] PROTECT YOUR DATA ON SCROLL'S PRIVATE BLOCKCHAIN🔥  (Read 1437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

It’s obvious that your project is worked out well and inspires trust. But I’m not very good at all that terms, so I’d clarify what makes Scroll unique. This isnt just one more project based on blockchain, right?
No, it isnt. Scroll Network cant be compared with any other project due to combination of low cost, high speed, wide scalability and high level of security. These are the advantages of the project over the others!
What problems does it solve and how can its token be used?
It’s an integral unit of kinda system – it’s used to pay for gas, subscription and other product and services on the Network.
I’ve heard that this is kinda improvement of Ethereum. But blockchain itself is working on it, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

It’s obvious that your project is worked out well and inspires trust. But I’m not very good at all that terms, so I’d clarify what makes Scroll unique. This isnt just one more project based on blockchain, right?
No, it isnt. Scroll Network cant be compared with any other project due to combination of low cost, high speed, wide scalability and high level of security. These are the advantages of the project over the others!
It’s an integral unit of kinda system – it’s used to pay for gas, subscription and other product and services on the Network.
I’ve heard that this is kinda improvement of Ethereum. But blockchain itself is working on it, right?
Scroll Network – it’s aupdate to the  Ethereum chain, it ensures speed for transactions, it can improve the coincidences with the growing user base. It has an improved consensus mechanism.   
Mat24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

Scroll Network – it’s aupdate to the  Ethereum chain, it ensures speed for transactions, it can improve the coincidences with the growing user base. It has an improved consensus mechanism.   
Could you please elaborate on this mechanism? How is it implemented?
devilini

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

What reward are the developers planning to get? 
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

What reward are the developers planning to get? 
10% of the funds will be allocated to this.
g8stTDas

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Awesome! Due to what will the gas cost be reduced?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Will it be correct to say that Scroll will be more effective and fast than the others even without increase of capacities with all else being equal?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

Will business need Scroll for easy scalability? Or for any other purposes?
bars_kz

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

Speed, sped… It’s very important! How fast will the platform work?  To what extent will this characteristic be improved? 
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Guys, how much the hard cap of the project is?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

Guys, how much the hard cap of the project is?
20k Eth.
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

Are bitcoins accepted on the ICO?
ph1391

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Hi, wandered over to this page given the recent twitter shilling on SCRL. Looked through your whitepaper and didn't seem to find any information about allocation of funds - I think I read that 10% is for the team and that a large amount is in escrow? What is the Escrow for? Could you provide some details on the total number of tokens and the circulating supply? Thanks!
I've already got some SCRL off LAToken, and want to find out more before I invest further!
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

Scroll is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding SCRL on CryptoChartIndex!
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

i found the reason why SCROLL is going up

https://discord.gg/AgtSf6x
Chukwukadibia.Fes

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

This is a very interesting project with potential. Promising website, irreproachable job, sentient design.
sultanali

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

In the blockchain network, the data record  is financial in nature or elsewhere is spread between different people so now one singular  has part of the information but none has it all so it can be changed

Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

The ICO market is developing very strongly, I hope the company tries to succeed in this walk!
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:00:55 AM

There are countless of projects out there providing the same services and more ICO about the idea are still springing up by the day. I am not trying to FUD nor sound pessimistic but I don't really see the need for this coin, except if the team comes with a big rebranding. The ICO turn over guys might likely dump their tokens in the no distance future and move over to the next ICO. Try to make your due diligence about the project and invest wisely guys.

21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

Hi friends!

Scroll is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/SCRL! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Scroll. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/SCRL/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: