Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market manipulation should be prosecuted  (Read 396 times)
dogtana (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Here is an idea for regulation work groups if anyone is listening. I am sick and tired of manipulators bringing losses to so many.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

Here is an idea for regulation work groups if anyone is listening. I am sick and tired of manipulators bringing losses to so many.
How do you know who was a party that has already manipulated the market?

It seems a bit difficult to be implemented. In fact, the people with more than million dollars can manipulate or at least driving the market easily.

Not only on the price and chart but the news can be manipulated to destroy or create big FOMO to the little shrimps.

I just curious about what's your idea about that?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

Where were you when this same manipulation was making so many people rich? i didn't hear you complaining about this same manipulation. Just cause you invested at the top and are now regretting it doesn't means that you expect the manipulation to be stopped.

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

I think we all understand that this area (Cryptocurrency) is not regulated.
This is a wild space and a lot of risks. So, if I may ask, what was your suggestion for the right regulation for Crypto?
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

You can successfully trade in a falling market. Learn to do it and you will not be saddened by the course.
dogtana (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

I did not lose anything, thanks. Are you saying it is OK people are losing money due to manipulators? Because this in NOT normal market movement. Open your eyes.

Strict KYC, exchanges to disclose identities of manipulators to the authorities, private currency trades limited to small amounts, it can be done. Oh and prosecute ICO scams and pump and dump groups as well.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

How do you know who was a party that has already manipulated the market?

It seems a bit difficult to be implemented. In fact, the people with more than million dollars can manipulate or at least driving the market easily.

Not only on the price and chart but the news can be manipulated to destroy or create big FOMO to the little shrimps.

I just curious about what's your idea about that?
You should know that you will need plenty of money to be able to manipulate a single candle of bitcoin,billions of dollars to be exact that is why the only people who can do that are from financial giants CME and Wallsteet to be exact that is why the market is getting more complicated since these financial instutions joined our market obviously these people are responsible with the pumps and dumps of bitcoin's value.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

The crypto market is not regulated like the stocks, bond, and other regulated markets. If you invest for the long-term and take good coins, the market manipulation will not affect you along the way.

explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

I did not lose anything, thanks. Are you saying it is OK people are losing money due to manipulators? Because this in NOT normal market movement. Open your eyes.

Strict KYC, exchanges to disclose identities of manipulators to the authorities, private currency trades limited to small amounts, it can be done. Oh and prosecute ICO scams and pump and dump groups as well.

Sorry to admit this, but yes, crypto market is highly maniputlated and we will wait for long till this is gone... Trading is the activity where someone loses in order for another one to gain.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

I understand the good intention, but since virtually all the statements of politicians have as their purpose to manipulate the market, I do not see how we can succeed in punishing those responsible.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

I believe that today`s crypto investors have no idea what cryptocurrency is all about
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

I think market manipulation is the nature of markets. If its done legally by big holders I really don't mind it at all. They act like realistic pragmatic people in market. But who knows maybe in future there may be huge laws against crypto manipulators too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
turbanto

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

absolute stupidity. you're still suing the stock exchanges, for me it's the same thing
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

I think market manipulation is the nature of markets. If its done legally by big holders I really don't mind it at all. They act like realistic pragmatic people in market. But who knows maybe in future there may be huge laws against crypto manipulators too.

I completely mind market manipulation!

Are you saying you are OK with people setting up massive sell orders and cancelling them just before they execute, so it looks like there are lots of people wanting to sell when really the manipulator wants to keep the price low so they can buy more?

Or how about people that trade with themselves, so it doesn't matter what the coin price is to them?

Or how about news stories being released over a sustained period to drive the price in a certain direction?

I think regulation is much needed and as soon as we get some the institutional money will flow in

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

well , as long as we're not in power, it's a conspiracy   Grin . Great uncle to manipulate the market . But soon the market will be regulated and there will be no such big jumps and drops
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

If you cant take it anymore you are free to get out from the market,because cryptocurrencies are surely not a place for you,the market volatility makes it much profitable compare the other markets that is why you will need to adopt every situation that we have so that you wont end up losing your money everytime the market has completely dumped.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

You have to know one thing this market manipulation in cryptocurrency market many people rich and many poor to regret on thier investment. One thing is clear it’s risky market to invest.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

Crypto market was always manipulated, but it didn't prevent most of us from earning money. So all you need to do is to adopt it and learn how to deal with this manipulation. The easiest strategy is to hold until the market is red. Those who manipulate it will definitely make it grow again, so all we need is patience.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

Manipulation on the stock market (flash crashes etc.) will get you sued by the SEC. If regulation will kick in, it will be harder to manipulate the market. I for one can't wait.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

I admit, your intentions and intentions may be good, they are to be legally prosecuted, for their very annoying and disadvantageous social behaviors to the weak little investor. I think it is not easy we will definitely find some obstacles especially anonymity of ownership which is very difficult to use as 'evidence'.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: