Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market manipulation should be prosecuted  (Read 396 times)
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

the crypto market is built on decentralized network so no one have question or authority to question we need to handle the situation
johnny361

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

I did not lose anything, thanks. Are you saying it is OK people are losing money due to manipulators? Because this in NOT normal market movement. Open your eyes.

Strict KYC, exchanges to disclose identities of manipulators to the authorities, private currency trades limited to small amounts, it can be done. Oh and prosecute ICO scams and pump and dump groups as well.

I agree its childish and lousy to see happen but I think there are others at play to like google and the scare down tactics and dumb little kids and college students investing for short times for some beer money and old retirees that don't care about nobody but themselves because their going to die so f everyone else we'll just keep selling lower and lower cause their pathetic piece's of Sheit. And no I did not lose money so don't try and pull that stupid childish crap with me. It does stink to see prices go down more than they go up though. Anyone who disagrees with this is probably part of the problem..I would be suspicious of them and their connections.

Maybe we can make a new exchange that carries new coins that can only be sold at going price and never below anyone want to do a kickstarter? anyone here know how to build an exchange site?

By the way if anyone wants to earn free ELF coin join here https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0B1T4TaDfM6J
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Absolutely agree. But there is a big question: How can a judicial system that works to protect power protect the order in the market of cryptocurrencies, which in turn are a threat to this power?
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

How do you expect these market manipulations and scams will stop? we are a decentralized community and most of the people doesnt want to have regulations from the government that is why it wont stop if you asked me,because if these governments will going to kick in our market wont be that decentralized because surely there will be plenty of regulations!

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

Here is an idea for regulation work groups if anyone is listening. I am sick and tired of manipulators bringing losses to so many.
Where is your idea? I do not understand how you want to realize this. Plus the question is unclear - for example, I have a lot of tokens. I want to sell them very cheaply - and thus I omit their market price. It is my right. Do you want to take it away?
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:13:54 PM

Market manipulation is not prosecuted in crypto because there is no specific regulation for  it and it is anyway much harder to proof and follow than other markets.

Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

Here is an idea for regulation work groups if anyone is listening. I am sick and tired of manipulators bringing losses to so many.
You should get used to it on where there are really whales or price manipulators would really have an involvement into things which would really generate profits for them and cryptocurrency isnt an exclusion.I do highly believe that they are involve into these price movements. Fuds,regulations,bans,News and other factors is one of the reasons why these prices are moving that way. Fundamentals is always the basis for most traders. Prosecuting them would really be nearly impossible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

I dont think it will reach to that point its like you are forgetting somethign why we are all here,for decentralization and that means most of the people wont agree if some regulations with these ICOs will occur,but i see that is the only way to stop these scams and manipulations in the market  if there will be some governance our life will be much easier here.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

It is impossible to stop those people who manipulate the market because they have the power to do it while we as small investors cant do absolutely anything. In order to stop them you need to have a power than is bigger than theirs and that is more money wich I dont think we all have because I order to manipulate bitcoin price or any other market you got to work with millions of dollars. Somehow I think we can take advantage from those who manipulate the market because in order for them to make profit the price has to rise so we will all get in profit.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

I admit, your intentions and intentions may be good, they are to be legally prosecuted, for their very annoying and disadvantageous social behaviors to the weak little investor. I think it is not easy we will definitely find some obstacles especially anonymity of ownership which is very difficult to use as 'evidence'.

In my opinion,  if there is a manipulation  in the crypto market perhaps it has been existing before being a part of this crypto community. I may say that for every investment you made,  risk is already part of it
and we cannot deny that one. Due to volatility of the crypto currency, price fluctuations is inevitable that cannot be controlled.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

i concur with u 100%  they should be prosecuted
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

Market manipulation is part of the game. We, who do not have enough power to manipulate the market, can however try to understand in what direction it will be manipulated, and then take advantage of it.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

Easier said than done. First of all, it's really hard to detect who's actually manipulating it and track them down to actually persecute them... Grin
dogtana (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

It definately can be done and I have stated how.

Besides if crypto goes into general use it will grow and grow for a long time. No need for someone to lose in order for others to get get filthy rich.

However the manipulators will rather scare people away by causing massive volatility and prevent general use. They don't want many people prospering. Shame on them.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

Crypto market manipulators are real and they're real. it's a group of pump ad dump idiots that are making money using their scheme.
That's why people should understand that if there's sudden pump of coin, it is not the valid reason why we should invest out of FOMO.
we should spend research on altcoins that we're about invest and stick on it because Crypto market can be manipulated by groups or number of idiots.

dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

It definately can be done and I have stated how.

Besides if crypto goes into general use it will grow and grow for a long time. No need for someone to lose in order for others to get get filthy rich.

However the manipulators will rather scare people away by causing massive volatility and prevent general use. They don't want many people prospering. Shame on them.

Crypto manipulation is another way of earning money because of it's history  of effectiveness as some people are rushing to invest when some altcoins were starting to pump but after few days suddenly that Altcoin will drop Lower than the price value that you invested.
That's really on of the worst experience when crypto investor is investing out of FOMO (fear of messing out)

jesika

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Market manipulation is not an alien concept. It’s present in all sorts of market. It’s tough to control it actually. Even hard to identify at early stage what’s manipulating. And I don’t think, manipulations affects the Crypto market that much. Your knowledge and patience will save you here.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

Wonder which and where you want to draw the line worthy of prosecution and whats the specific criteria, roping in news hypes, changing laws, internet giants or even policy makers. Whether the market is red or green, someone somewhere is always elated or disappointed. I think your time will be better spent educating yourself in the workings of the market for universal profit.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

This is one of the reasons why regulations is important to curb the market. but really how can you know who has manipulated the market? its impossible because of the anonymity which crypto provides. If i have one million dollars and use it to buy (pump) a small market cap coin, thereafter i sell when the price has increased, will you call it manipulation? this is just me using my money to make more money. Its difficult to know who has and is manipulating the market.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

90-99% of all the Bitcoin is owned by 1% of all the users.
Bitcoin is an improvement to the monetary system only in efficiency. The main issue of the previous fiat currencies is more abundant in Bitcoin which is the concentration of the elites wealth making all other users slaves for the system.
Fair distribution and manipulation proof are the most important elements needed.
Also note the volatility as a way they increase their holdings through manipulation.
The entire crypto shere has been infiltrated not only bitcoin.

www.bitcoinb.io

Get involved and help expose the manipulation!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: